Username: Password: Remember me
You can ask questions here.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Closing of the Celestial Kingdom 03 Oct 2014 04:20 #6643

• Jan
  • Jan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 35
My thinking use to of questioning why didn't I learn of the messages before age of 56? and now it's wow I am glad I found them at the age of 56!
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Closing of the Celestial Kingdom 03 Oct 2014 16:15 #6651

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
Hey Jan,

Hurray!

Just think... you found out about Jesus' teachings and God's Divine Love before James E. Padgett, who was 61 years young when he began receiving messages. :cheer:

Closing of the Celestial Kingdom 05 Oct 2014 16:20 #6652

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Jan, I discovered Jesus' Revelations of truth as disclosed through JP at 23, some 41 years ago. It's been my life's greatest blessing and proudest achievement.

Closing of the Celestial Kingdom 21 Dec 2018 17:10 #8210

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
What if, the closing of the Celestial Kingdom was going to happen soon....like less than 10 years? For those who have sought for and obtained God’s Love, it will be business as usual between them and the Holy Spirit. For others though it will be the closing of a 2000 year era of opportunity to obtain the New Birth. I wondered then, how would we know that this has happened....what signs would be evident? I saw the individual becoming elevated and a rapid abandonment of religion and God. This caused me to reflect on my work for God with a greater sense of urgency to get the Good Word of God’s Love out before the doors close to the Celestial Kingdom. What do y’all think?

Closing of the Celestial Kingdom 06 Feb 2021 20:19 #8351

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
Hey Dan, I'm not sure about the Celestial Kingdom closing so soon, but then only God knows. I agree it will be business as usual when it does happen for those of us who have been blessed to receive God's Greatest Gift... as it will never be closed to us. And for those who never received it... they won't know the difference.

I'm now wondering if it may be that in the next few years, we will have more support from the Angels to help get the word out. Prayers up for that to happen.

• Page: