Username: Password: Remember me
You can ask questions here.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Closing of the Celestial Kingdom 01 Oct 2014 04:06 #6636

• Jan
  • Jan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 35
My husband and I were reading TGRA vol. 1 together tonight and he had a great question of which I didn't readily know the answer.

I had previously read about the closing of the Celestial Kingdom but this was his first time learning of the closing. His question was if the messages were delivered up until 1923, then how would we know if it had already been closed since Jesus wrote through the messages.

I responded that when the Celestial Kingdom closes then the Celestial Angels will no longer come to earth or the natural heavens. Then he asked me but when it does happen how will the people on earth know? I told him that I hadn't read all the writings yet and hadn't come across that answer and that I would ask on the forum.

I would also like to suggest to add an index where everyone can ask questions because I wasn't quite sure were to post this question.

Love to all,
Jan
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Closing of the Celestial Kingdom 01 Oct 2014 05:00 #6637

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
Hey Jan,

Tom has some good questions, which I'm sure we're all curious about, too. As to his first question, your answer was right on. And further, the reason we know it's not closed yet - to us anyway - is because we're receiving God's Divine Love.

As to how will the people on earth know the Celestial Kingdom is closed, we aren't told this in the messages.

But we can do a little speculation. Let's say it's a hundred years from now and somebody is doing a search on the internet (it'll probably be called something else by then) and finds an archived website called, "Truth for All People." They like what they see and begin reading the Prayer for Divine Love daily, but nothing ever happens and they don't receive Divine Love. Then they read the message about the closing and discover they were born too late. :(

Good suggestion about a new question category.

God bless you.

Love and hugs,
Joan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jan

Closing of the Celestial Kingdom 02 Oct 2014 05:22 #6638

• Jan
  • Jan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 35
Thanks Joan,
That sounds logical! Again I haven't read all the messages, yet! And it made us wonder would life go on as usual the next day on earth. I like you answer of speculation. It was just so awesome for God to once again give us the opportunity to be in the Celestial Kingdom.

As we read I am sure we will have more questions and I thank you for being there for that one.
Love to all!
Jan
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Closing of the Celestial Kingdom 02 Oct 2014 14:23 #6639

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Jan, I haven't read or heard of anything on this either. Before we read and learned about the first closing as revealed in Jesus' Revelations through JP, no one ever even knew it closed the first time. Life will go on as usual for those outside the Divine Loop as if nothing ever happened. And since no one ever knew about the first closing until it was revealed through what Jesus called the fulfillment of his Second Coming in his revelatory messages, perhaps we won't know about the Second closing until it's delivered through another selected medium and instrument as it were. That is, for those still on earth. Perhaps those living in the spirit realm are connected to the Divine grapevine and know of these things.

Closing of the Celestial Kingdom 02 Oct 2014 14:42 #6640

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
Thanks, Jan and Dan.

Here's where my speculation came from. Ann Rollins' message: Ann Rollins again writes on the Kingdom of Jesus being closed, to all those that do not receive the Divine Love of the Father

This is what Ann wrote:

"Well, as to those who are born after the Kingdom is shut forever, He will not let enter, because they are not included in His plan of salvation to this supreme and Celestial Heaven."

I was thinking last night about how many years God's Divine Love has been available since Jesus' birth. If Jesus was 33 at the time of his crucifixion and the rest of the calendar is right... then it's at least 2,047 years! Thank God, we were all born during the time of God's plan of salvation. :cheer:

Closing of the Celestial Kingdom 02 Oct 2014 22:22 #6642

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
When Jesus was on earth the Father told him that sometime in the future the second death would occur, this is in the Bible too, He didn't tell him when it would occur and 2000 years later Jesus still doesn't know but He told him that it would happen in a "twinkling of an eye" and Jesus told this to the people through his parables in many ways like "the sheep and the goats will be separated forever" The wheat and the tares shall grow together until the time of the great harvest.
This is the closing of the Celestial Heavens as we know it through these messages.

But know this, because the opportunity is given now and one day it will be taken away and if anyone cannot understand why more people are not flocking to the soul of the Father through the teachings of Jesus that show the only way, this is the answer “Strait is the gate and narrow is the way which leads to life eternal, and few there be who enter therein.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan

• Page: