Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group
  • Page:

TOPIC:

What Happens After We Die? A Description of the Spirit World 13 Sep 2016 05:28 #7827

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50

Joan
Thanks so much for posting the messages of the afterlife. Could you please start referencing where the posts are located such as volume and page number? This would be great for all posts. I would like to see all future publications that have quoted the messages to reference the source so that the reader can verify and mark the location for future study.
Thanks!
Jan

Good idea, Jan.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What Happens After We Die? A Description of the Spirit World 13 Sep 2016 05:34 #7828

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50

A friend of mine died this morning, her name is Katie. She was a Pilates instructor and was my last health coach. I had wanted to visit with her about the next life and help her understand what was about to take place. I didn't though because she fought for a cure and sought alternative and conventional medicine and so I didn't want to discourage her hope by talking about death. I did however have that chat with her this afternoon while I was driving. I felt her presence and explained some of the basics about re-location to the spirit world. We didn't speak of the Father's Divine Love yet but may be in our next session.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend, Dan. I'm sure she can see your bright light of Divine Love. When you feel her presence, maybe you could read the prayer to her. I'll include her in my prayers.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: