Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Not James E. Padgett 24 Aug 2016 11:01 #7758

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
A while back while surfing the internet I noticed that a man named Dennis Tourmey had made a video about James E. Padgett and had in it a supposed photo of Mr. Padgett, I saw at once that it could not be him and contacted him about it, he told me that someone had sent him this photo and he believed that it was from a reliable source.
Well did you even look at the photo with a critical eye Mr. Tourmey?
Unless Mr. Padgett had plastic surgery on his nose to make it bigger and somewhat hooked then it cannot be him. I do not think they did plastic surgery in those days which is why this cannot be him.
If you had done a little research about noses then you would have found that the nose is usually fully formed after puberty and definitely formed around the age of 19, according to the medical experts.
Fully-Developed Nose

These fake photos have been removed.

The real Mr. Padgett, and the only photo of him that we know of.

So please Mr. Tourmey do the right thing and remove this fake photo from your video and website.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Not James E. Padgett 24 Aug 2016 22:13 #7759

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I've seen this photo before and had the same reaction; that this could not be James Padgett.

Not James E. Padgett 25 Aug 2016 09:31 #7763

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
I wanted it documented from me about what I think of that photo. There are some bad implications with it because of the "hidden hand" gesture, everyone who knows what it means and find this photo will stay well clear of the messages, and they would probably warn the people they know who read the messages who don't know what that gesture means.

• Page: