Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Just a thought 21 Jan 2015 06:47 #6917

• Jan
  • Jan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 35
Tonight I am reading and studying the subject of the immortality of man.

The soul of man did not always exist — it is not eternal, self-existing or independent of everything else, but dependent upon the Will of God that called it into existence, and why is it not reasonable to infer that in the long period of time to come it will have served the purpose of its creation and be disseminated into the elements of which it was created?

After reading that I questioned to myself then why did God create man? How could he have the heart to disseminate man back unto the elements. I know it doesn't say he will; but it seems to suggest the great potentiality of it.

Then I wondered If maybe God had only intended to create a group of Souls (Celestial Angels) that he could by their intention of free will take on the essence of God for his company. So he created Aman and Amon with that intent and gave them the gift of freewill and they used that will and chose to try and become as God through their on making instead of receiving it from God.

Then what if God just kept creating Souls and sifting through them until he found the group that really wanted to find out how they were created, that are thankful they were created and want the gift of his Divine Love in which they would live with him in his Celestial Kingdom?

Is it mention any where in the writings why he waited the length of time he did - until Jesus coming to restore the gift of Divine Love? God is Love so he wouldn't have gotten angry at Aman and Amon so was the amount of time because he's trying to teach us a lesson or maybe waiting till he finds a group true seekers of his Love?

Just thinking and wondering here.
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Just a thought 22 Jan 2015 04:57 #6925

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50

Tonight I am reading and studying the subject of the immortality of man.

The soul of man did not always exist — it is not eternal, self-existing or independent of everything else, but dependent upon the Will of God that called it into existence, and why is it not reasonable to infer that in the long period of time to come it will have served the purpose of its creation and be disseminated into the elements of which it was created?

After reading that I questioned to myself then why did God create man? How could he have the heart to disseminate man back unto the elements. I know it doesn't say he will; but it seems to suggest the great potentiality of it.

Hey Jan,

I've been thinking about your post all day and will attempt to answer it as best I can. Regarding the above quote from the messages, "The soul of man... will have served the purpose of its creation..." Here, I believe the message is about the unincarnated soul, not the incarnated soul. I believe that once a soul is incarnated and becomes conscious of life, it will have a life. We're told that in the spirit world, Jesus and the Celestials have no idea whether the Sixth Sphere spirits will live eternally... but my pure speculation only is that God has a plan for them, which only He knows.

"Then I wondered If maybe God had only intended to create a group of Souls (Celestial Angels) that he could by their intention of free will take on the essence of God for his company. So he created Aman and Amon with that intent and gave them the gift of freewill and they used that will and chose to try and become as God through their on making instead of receiving it from God.

Then what if God just kept creating Souls and sifting through them until he found the group that really wanted to find out how they were created, that are thankful they were created and want the gift of his Divine Love in which they would live with him in his Celestial Kingdom?"

Imho, from studying the messages, it was God's intent that all of His children become Divine Angels. We know that Jesus' soul was created to long for God's Divine Love, but we have no way of knowing how many souls God created who were waiting in the wings at the time of Aman and Amon's (Adam and Eve) creation. Could it be that He created every soul who would ever be born and they were in the Heavens with Him all throughout the ages?

"Is it mention any where in the writings why he waited the length of time he did - until Jesus coming to restore the gift of Divine Love?"

No.

"God is Love so he wouldn't have gotten angry at Aman and Amon so was the amount of time because he's trying to teach us a lesson or maybe waiting till he finds a group true seekers of his Love?"

There are messages which talk about how man degenerated and it no doubt took a lot of time for people to pass over and become purified in their natural love. These spirits then came back and used their influence to help people get into a better condition. Only speculating, but it could be when God saw that His children were shaping up, He said to Himself... Let me try this experiment again! :cheer:

Just a thought 22 Jan 2015 07:07 #6926

• Jan
  • Jan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 35
Here is another thought that I had this afternoon. You can tell my thoughts are always on the Divine!

I had been questioning myself as to why we have this short life here on earth. I and totally understand and believe that it is to obtain our individuality as a soul. But the question I had was why earth, why not in the spirit world? Then the thought or maybe an angel speaking to me that -

Once we are in the spirit world everything is open. No secrets and no personal thoughts as spirits above you can read your every thought. It doesn't get easier in the spirit world as there will be spirits trying to persuade you otherwise in the spirit realms if your not grounded in Divine Love. Then I thought what a gracious and loving God to give Aman and Amon and their children the beautiful garden of paradise on earth to obtain their individuality with the opportunity for Divine Love of which we know they forfeited. Now it is earth, but still through freewill we develop our own individuality and thoughts truly allowing the individuality of our souls without someone looking over our shoulders as we would tend to please and do as others for favor of approval.

I have been in thought about what Ian posted several months ago that he thought that this earth was not where we were intended to be as this is a world meant for animals.

Just thinkin,.... Just a thought....

Jan
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Just a thought 27 Jan 2015 14:27 #6963

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
This is a follow up to my earlier post:

"...we have no way of knowing how many souls God created who were waiting in the wings at the time of Aman and Amon's (Adam and Eve) creation."

In Jesus' message, The Soul of Man, he wrote this:

"...this creation of the soul took place long before the appearance of man on earth as a mortal."

The Soul of Man .

Just a thought 31 Jan 2015 00:12 #6972

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
Adam and Eve were ethereal beings and when they fell from that estate they must have become more material, towards like we are now maybe, and when they fell they had to provide for themselves, like we have to.
They turned their back on God, God didn't throw them out, they left.
In the beginning God provided for them but when they refused the great gift of immortality which means disobeying God's will for them then whatever happened to them must have been something very different from how they originally were and the place they were created in. Whether this was a different realm or just how they perceived it is substantially the same thing.

You know they say that when someone is downcast he walks heavily, but when someone is happy they feel light, Well that's true and that's something to think about.
What is the Destiny of the Mortal who has not Experienced the New Birth

• Page: