Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re:Infinite Number of Spheres in the Celestial Heavens??? 05 Jul 2011 22:06 #4648

• Brianna
  • Brianna's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Joan,
Does any Celestial spirit know what the highest sphere looks like? Is it any different than the other Celestial Spheres? And when the Celestial Spirits describe their homes, do they describe it in a literal tense or an abstract, metaphorical tense?

Love
Brianna
A proud spiritual lycanthrope. Forever a wolf at heart.

Part "normal", part autistic, all human.

The number one desperate secret wish I have in my heart is to go to the Great Wilderness in the Celestial Heavens, reunited with my Master, my "pack" of angels, and feel the welcoming, sweet embrace of my heart's desire. May you all find the Divine Love. God bless.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Infinite Number of Spheres in the Celestial Heavens??? 06 Jul 2011 05:00 #4650

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
Brianna wrote:

Does any Celestial spirit know what the highest sphere looks like? Is it any different than the other Celestial Spheres? And when the Celestial Spirits describe their homes, do they describe it in a literal tense or an abstract, metaphorical tense?

We aren't given any description of Jesus' home and its surroundings... unfortunately. :cheer: But I can imagine that it's a hundred times more spectacular than what is described in the Third Celestial Sphere. As we progress from sphere to sphere, it just gets more awesome. The homes and material in the spirit world are as real and, as they tell us, even more so than what we know on earth. We are also told that there are no words in our language for the spirits to provide the exact details, so this will be a learning experience for us when we go there.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: