Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group

TOPIC:

What is Truth? 12 Sep 2016 22:59 #7821

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
I felt I had found what I had been searching for after reading only one message from Jesus, but to get this far took many years.
Although just reading the messages and being in agreement with them doesn't prove anything, let me continue.

In my case I had been given information throughout my years on earth and when I read the messages it correlated with the information I had been given, only the messages gave so much more information and gave it straight and to the point. I believe the information I was given was coming mainly from my spirit guide and helper, namely my Grandmother whom I never met.
I have enough evidence to prove that it was my grandmother who was helping me because she used to leave clues as to who it was. There were probably others too who helped me along the way but I don't know who they are, Jesus helped me once though and that was certain without a shadow of doubt, but my Grandmother was with me and protected me for as long as I can remember. I believe she is a follower of Jesus and knows him well and I believe she is in the celestial spheres.

So maybe this is why I saw the truths clearly, and if others have not had any help such as I had, maybe they would not see it this way.

I'm not sure if I had received the Divine Love before I started to pray (as the messages suggest) because after a couple of months of praying and trying to get it right I experienced such a wonderful love (God's Divine Love) come into my soul that I had never ever felt before, this was the great tuning point for me, now I knew for sure that the Divine Love was real and the messages were true and, I had found the written truth that I had been searching for.
If The Divine Love had come into my soul prior to this I didn't notice it, or didn't recognise it for what it was.

After a while, praying became easier and easier and this Love came correspondingly more rapidly, now it is just a moment away and not even words are needed, but what is needed is pure intent and faith and the opening of the soul so as to receive it.
It's true that it has nothing to do with the mind, but is a soul to soul thing, our soul and The Fathers Soul.
I am finding that this love can be with me all through the day, just by small bursts of prayer to our Father and by doing it often, I imagine that prayer will become constant one day, as always, it's up to me..

I don't think we know exactly how fortunate we are Dan, but I imagine someone up there does.
Your friend and brother forever, Ian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What is Truth? 13 Sep 2016 03:35 #7822

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I can't recall receiving God's Love as a child but I do as a teen-ager about 18 years old. I was standing on a pier out in the Pacific Ocean, the Huntington Beach Pier in 1968. It was night and I often strolled along the beach or walked out to the end of the pier. There was a full moon and as I stopped several times along the pier and I noticed wherever I moved a beam of light from the moon would move whenever I moved. I saw this as analogous to God's Love shining down upon us and coming directly to us no matter where we stood as it was always there. I felt such a peace in knowing this as I saw God as the source of light and love and that it was always available to those who sought it. Just like the moon beam, I could not see it if I wasn't looking for it and so it is with God. He is hidden and unknown to those who seek Him not.

Oh Ian, to hear your words of Love for God is like a sweet music. We are truly Divine Angels on earth not in a way that is braggadocios however humbling as are soul's are prepared, de-fragmented from errors in our thinking and transposed into a new soul, unlike the old. Becoming a Divine Angel even while on earth is not something we assume the mantle of, proclaim, invent or fake till we make it.......it is what we are becoming.....our new default nature.

Dan

What is Truth? 13 Sep 2016 05:24 #7826

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
I love reading your posts, Ian and Dan.

I never had any direct experience with spirits when I was a child that I'm aware of, but my brother and sister did. We lived in the country and there was a field behind our house and not far away was an old school house. One day when they were outside playing near the school, they heard a voice say, "Do not be afraid little children, I will not hurt you." I don't remember if there was ever a discussion about this after that incident. But there was a vacant house down the road and somebody may have told us, or it was just our wild imaginations, that there was a ghost in there. We were never curious enough to go check it out, that I do recall! But I do remember getting together with friends in the summertime, sitting outside when it was dark, and telling ghost stories. That's about the extent of my early experience with spirits.

Recently, I learned from my sister that our grandfather, who we never knew, was a Pentecostal minister. He passed over years ago and he was the one who influenced her to seek for Divine Love. And as I wrote in my testimony, she was the one who hounded me for two years to read the messages. And when I finally did... well, the rest is history. I never received Divine Love as a child, as it's such an awesome unmistakable feeling that is unforgettable, but my sister says she did, as she was more spiritual than I was and is able to feel the presence of and knows the spirits who come around her.

I had a great experience today at work. I wasn't even thinking of God or receiving Divine Love, I was just sitting at my computer doing a lot of reading and all of a sudden, here it comes and my soul warms up and expands so much. These are the best of times, while we are in this world but not of it. :)

What is Truth? 13 Sep 2016 22:04 #7829

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
Yes I really love our Father with all my heart and soul Dan, these are not just idle words but a yearning to be ever closer to Him and to know Him and feel His Love coming into the soul of this humble and thankful child of His, for He is our dear all loving Father, the Father of us all.
If anyone who has experienced a nearness to Him and felt His Divine Love come into their soul they too would love Him as I do I'm sure.

Nothing can compare to the happiness that His love brings. When I think back to the distant past when I was lost in a world I didn't understand and see that I was corrupted by it and corrupted myself not knowing what I was doing and now see the big difference and feel that I am loved and not lost any more, you can probably imagine how thankful I am now.
Even when I was in my lowest state I was never given up by our Father or my spirit helpers and for this I am so thankful, and this is how I will treat others, never give up on anybody because everyone can be redeemed no matter what state they are in.

I remember reading your posts Dan, on the old DL forum, I never posted there and you didn't know me but let me say that you wrote some greats posts and I remember thinking to myself that he knows what it's all about, so there, you inspired me and you didn't know it.

And I think that me and you Joan have inspired each other these past years, through our regular emails we exchange with each other and the projects we have done, and I thank you dearly for that.

Ian :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan

What is Truth? 14 Sep 2016 05:12 #7830

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50

And I think that me and you Joan have inspired each other these past years, through our regular emails we exchange with each other and the projects we have done, and I thank you dearly for that.

Ian :)

I couldn't agree more, Ian, and I thank you dearly as well. It's so inspiring and uplifting working with you, and receiving so much Divine Love and getting closer to our loving Heavenly Father, too, is the icing on the cake.

And meeting both Dan and Jan was wonderful. We all share a passion for Jesus' teachings, which is really awesome.

Last night while I was saying my prayers, I thought about how gentle Divine Love is and that this is the essence of our Father. Loving and gentle, kind and patient, calm and peaceful. This is our destiny when we become Divine Angels.

Today at work was a repeat of yesterday... not thinking about Divine Love, but then all of a sudden, here it comes so strong and lasts for a few hours. Yay! Love it! :cheer:

What is Truth? 14 Sep 2016 14:45 #7832

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dearest Ian, Joan and Jan, the love that we share here and the relationships that are being built are so special. Where else can you go and have a dialogue about God's Divine Love? Most cannot talk with family and friends about it because they cannot appreciate something that they do not possess and therefore know it not. A couple years ago a friend of ours, John, called me nearly every day of the week and I really enjoyed talking with someone else about God who also followed Jesus' teachings as written through James Padgett. Lately I find myself saying these words out loud as our family holds hands together before eating; the circle of love can never be broken. I love the circle of love between us.

Your loving brother and friend,
Dan