On-line study group
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The Second Coming 18 Feb 2011 02:52 #4010

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
When one first reads the messages from Jesus and corroborating writers, such as the apostles as channeled through James Padgett, there is overwhelming evidence that supports the authenticity of them. There was a purpose and a plan with respect to how the truths were presented as it was done under the tutelage of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens.

There has been much dialogue about literal vs. interpretation with respect to the body of this work and essentially this is the problem that exists between churches and between individuals. Let us examine for a moment this application to a truth, which I will call a “safe truth”, for the purpose of illustration. God is Love, is a truth and is the highest truth in this universe. The literal truth of this is that God is Pure Love and that which is loving, cannot do that which is un-loving. There are other attributes attributed to God, such as being a jealous God or a God of judgment and vengeance. These attributes are the invention of man as he fashions God in his own image and with concepts that are familiar with the material mind. My point here is that one could argue that God is not only loving but is also jealous and vengeful, however being the personal opinion and interpretation of a mortal. This belief could form one’s “My Truth” principal with respect to God and yet be completely erroneous. As to this illustration, the “Truth” is, that God is Love, does not judge, is not jealous or vengeful. This is an absolute, literal and viable truth that is not dependant upon the awareness or acceptance of mortals. Truth Is.

I’ll cut to the chase with respect to the revelation from Jesus, “The Second Coming“. Jesus and I discussed this revelation and others, shortly after my passing into the spirit world. I still had some doubts about some of these things that were written as I wanted to know the “real truth”, not just my truth. What Jesus told me was that he chose the language used, as to the “Second Coming”, and that he does not choose to edit or to change it. I know there are some among you who disagree, however I will say that editing is a tricky and controversial task, as it invites the human intellect and mortal contamination in the translation. It is for this reason, that some take a strong position on the subject of editing.

I’ll not be critical of others efforts at bringing these messages of the Divine Love to the general public, as it is admirable work. It is one thing though, to clean up spelling, grammar and sentence structure and yet another to re-interpret what was originally a literal presentation of “Truth”.

Last year there was among you*, one who chose to re-interpret reincarnation and further, that he was the reincarnation of Jesus. He claimed new knowledge or “new truth” that apparently supplanted “old truth”. The fact remains that reincarnation does not exist, according to God’s Laws. What changed was one persons interpretation as it formed “his truth”, but not “The Truth”. This is a classic example of one meddling with the Laws of God, as this person will pay a penalty for his misinformation and misguiding of his followers. In addition to this anomaly, this member chose to also interpret that he was the reincarnation of Jesus and was the “Second Coming”, in the flesh, according to prophecy. Jesus has told us through his revelations to Padgett, that he will never return in the flesh as Prince Michael. This is a “literal truth”.

What I am trying to say here is, that many honest and sincere men and women have interpreted Jesus’ teachings since his passing into the world of spirits years ago. There are many spurious claims, beliefs, opinions and “my truths”, each putting a different spin on the truth. Not everyone can be correct, as there are immutable truths, that do not change by debate, reasoning or speculation.

The “Second Coming”, as fulfilled by the messages I received from Jesus, marked the beginning of the “Second Coming” and the on-going revelation of truth from the Celestial Heavens. In other words, you are living in the period of the “Second Coming”, as it began with Jesus’ revelations through me and continues with contemporary messages of truth. The core teachings of the Master were embodied and fulfilled in the messages I received from him, however in no way limits the continued revelations of truth that flow between Celestial Spirit and mortal. Many of the “Truths” will not be surpassed by what Jesus revealed to me as they formed his core teachings, however many revelations of truth will continue to flow as the greater fulfillment of the “Second Coming” of Jesus.

I hope these thoughts clarify some of the confusion herein regarding the “Second Coming”.

James Padgett

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Second Coming 18 Feb 2011 15:08 #4014

• brotherdavek
  • Thank you received: 0
excellent!
Prayer must arise from the soul of humans. The response must come from God. There is no other means by which this Knowledge can be obtained. All Knowledge of things spiritual, that humans think they possess, coming in any other way cannot be relied upon. There is only One Source of such knowledge out of which the Real Spiritual Truths of God emanate.

Re:The Second Coming 19 Feb 2011 15:31 #4023

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
I agree with Dave, this is an excellent message and one that is dearly welcome in this forum.

As the truth of salvation taught by Jesus and his followers some 2000 years ago eventually became corrupted, we see the beginnings of the same phenomena in these times, and many who follow these messages know that this is true.
Some peoples personal ambitions seem to get the better of them it seems and regardless of what Jesus' messages tell us, some believe that they know better. The attacks against these messages are many and varied, ranging from the one you mentioned, another false Jesus, to mixing the messages with other philosophies that are nothing more than a contradiction and do nothing more than complicate things, especially for newcomers to the messages.

As was stated in the above message, "It is one thing though, to clean up spelling, grammar and sentence structure and yet another to re-interpret what was originally a literal presentation of “Truth.”
Many have attempted to change the messages to suit the people and their efforts have failed, and why did they fail? because they did not have the backing of the authors that wrote them. Some who possessed visions of grandeur about themselves thought that they would become great leaders of their group, this didn't happen either and now these people will have to, sooner or later come to terms with what these messages are really about. Firstly, they are not their messages to do with as they please, they are not Mr. Padgett's messages, they are messages from the highest of God's angels, and which Jesus is the leader and master, Jesus serves God, so God is the source of these messages.

So those who recklessly attempt to contaminate these messages, whether they do it knowingly or unknowingly, should really understand what they are doing, it is one thing to attack a lie with a lie which happens frequently in this world, but to attack the truth with a lie is something completely different and the seriousness of this should not be shunned.

The underlying reason for this forum is to create a place on the internet that will confirm the truth of these messages, to show that God's Divine Love is real and that it is not difficult for anyone to receive.
I know there are people out there who have received this love by following the suggestions of these messages, which is simply soul prayer to God, they know the truth that all should know.
I also know that many do not make themselves known, I used to be one of these people, for ten years I refused to take up contact with the people who had the websites and forums, I had my reasons and if anyone knows about what some of these people have done with these messages, I think they will understand why I and others never came forward.

So, if any of you silent people are out there, maybe the time has come to make contact, as I found talking and sharing is a great help to oneself and for each other, as I was told by a friendly voice that I could do more, it wasn't just to do more for others, but it was also to do more for myself.

Love and Blessings to all, Ian

Re:The Second Coming 20 Feb 2011 17:28 #4031

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you for your comments Dave and Ian. We are in the post production phase of the original work of Jesus and James Padgett that ushered in the Second Coming of Jesus. There are some who may not believe that the teachings of Jesus as channeled through James Padgett are the fulfillment of Jesus' Second Coming just like there are some who also do not claim him as the true Messiah. If an individual simply studied the teachings of Jesus with an open mind, they would find a very simple truth that is not hidden or esoteric and is easy to apply to one's soul condition. The real truth however is not so obvious at first to some because true knowledge is to experience God's Love as a transformative experience. Until one forms a relationship with God through a soul to soul union of hearts, one does not understand or know the real truth of God's Divine Love as a unique gift and souls' potential. And further, they may not understand or believe that this was Jesus' original mission on earth and continues to be his mission today.

We understand through Jesus that his original teachings were lost through interpretation of lesser developed individuals who claimed to divine the Will of God. Biblical editing and transcription scrubbed the original teachings of Jesus and supplanted them with lesser truths of the natural and moral development of man and maligned Jesus and God in spurious claims of vicarious redemption to appease an angry God. For this reason Jesus sought to re-communicate to mankind, his teachings of the Father's Love as the true salvation of our soul and not the vicarious atonement and to reveal the falsity of many things that are ascribed to him and to God.

I read these revelations, which are published on this website, about 40 years ago and they resonated with me then just as they do today as the quintessential teachings of Jesus and the fulfillment of his Second Coming.

Your loving brother in Christ,
Dan

Re:The Second Coming 20 Feb 2011 17:31 #4032

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Dave, you may wonder why this message doesn't follow chronologically behind yours as I had apparently made a double dip of my last post and not knowing how to delete it, I erased the double post and am writing this one its place. I liked what you said about having a fundamental desire for truth. It is the only way that many of us here can actually see the truth of Jesus' teaching of the "New Birth" and apply it's principals to our own soul's progression.

Many years ago I attended a charismatic christian church in southern California during a period called the "Jesus Movement". I attended many of their hippie style services, healings and carried signs at street corners declaring the "Good News". I really enjoyed this group because of its loose knit organization and low pressure approach at finding converts. However when I began to attend what was deemed at that time (1969)the most progressive church in the Jesus Movement, I had an experience one Sunday at a church service. The pastor, who later became known as the pioneer of the Jesus Movement was preaching about God's wrath and anger over our disobedience. I began to scream silently inside; no, no, no and stood up, looked the pastor straight in the eyes (I was sitting near the front) and walked away in protest over this false teaching about God. As I've further sought the truth of; God is Love, I am further fortified in my belief that God has no malice, vengeance, jealousy however these are human traits that man ascribes to God. In other words God is created in the image of man in the minds of many who know nothing of God and his true nature.

Yes Dave, you are so right on when you say we should all have a desire for truth as a guiding principal in life. It is this desire that binds many of us to the truth of God's Love as the source all knowledge of truth. This love enables a sentient condition of being and knowing that can see truth. Wow, that is awesome.

Dan

Re:The Second Coming 20 Feb 2011 17:50 #4033

• brotherdavek
  • Thank you received: 0
Dearest Brothers and Sisters in Divine Love or the Christ Spirit,

i have found over the many years of studying the messages, that truly what Dan says is true, that one of the requirements, if you will, is an open mind. Given the Life that we have here on the earth plane, that is almost an impossibility, to my perceptions.
In spiritual progression, i have had to do things like question what i think i know to be the Truth many times. Often the idea "i don't know" is an idea that most of us are loathe to admit or accept, however, i have found for me that it is the birthplace of really coming to know the Truth, the beginning of openmindedness. From there i am able to first pray for an inflowing of Our Creators Essence and Substance, the Divine Love of God's Soul. Then after receiving the Divine Love and by it being placed in a spiritual condition and state have souls perceptions of the Truth of whatever Truth i am longing to come to know. i am then in a condition of rapport with the Celestial Spirit Angels that enables a clearer perception of their impressions, as they attempt to teach me the Truth. i have also found that it takes years, or at least months of these communications for me to come to a souls understanding of what the real meaning of the Truth that they are attempting to communicate.

There is, or has been, often a necessity to confront my mind, which wants to believe that it "knows" the Truth, with the truth that i may not know" After this confrontation and acceptance of the truth that i do not, or may not, "know" the Truth, then there is a greater openmindedness to the real meaning(s) in the messages, or communications from the Celestial Angels that do know, from experience and observation, The Truths of God that they do know.

i found it, at one time, quite contrary to my expectations, that in several of the messages, Jesus himself said: "i do not know, and cannot speculate" or "i am not all knowing, The Father has assured me that never, in All Eternity, will i cease to progress to the Fountainhead of His Knowledge and Wisdom (His Love).

i have found these tools of questioning, not in a skeptical way, benificial to my spiritual progression.
Prayer must arise from the soul of humans. The response must come from God. There is no other means by which this Knowledge can be obtained. All Knowledge of things spiritual, that humans think they possess, coming in any other way cannot be relied upon. There is only One Source of such knowledge out of which the Real Spiritual Truths of God emanate.

• Page: