Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group

TOPIC:

Re:Reincarnation: Don't Be Fooled by This Fable 22 Feb 2011 03:07 #4040

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
Great post and insights everyone.

After I posted this thread, I found this message by the ancient spirit, Saelish, who was a believer in reincarnation when he lived on earth. I especially liked this part of his message: :)

"When a mortal dies, earth so far as being the home of that mortal again in earthly body, becomes a thing of the past - it is a mere way station, which has been left behind and will never again appear as a stopping place on the spirit's line of progression.

I thought it might do good for me to write this tonight, for it is the information from a spirit, who long years ago lived on earth and believed in this doctrine of reincarnation and who, during all the long years of its spirit life, has learned and experienced the truth that reincarnation is a fable and has no real existence. No - the soul never retraces its steps or its method of existence - for it never goes back from the spirit to mortal."

No Such Thing as Reincarnation

May this Truth be spread far and wide so that God's children, who cling to this erroneous belief, will know that they can release and let it go.

Love and Blessings,
Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Reincarnation: Don't Be Fooled by This Fable 16 May 2011 13:27 #4484

• Joan
Anyone who claims they are Jesus reincarnated are not only fooling themselves but those who may be deceived by this false claim.

Best advice is to study the true teachings on this website that Jesus wrote through James E. Padgett that THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REINCARNATION... EVER.

Re:Reincarnation: Don't Be Fooled by This Fable 30 Jun 2011 16:48 #4606

• Brianna
  • Thank you received: 0
What I've found about Eastern "religions" is they only teach a moral way of life, not a religion. Just because it's a so-called philosophy doesn't neccesarily make it a religion. For example, Taoism and Confucianism have some sects of atheism in their teachings. Some of the priests don't believe in an afterlife or a God, and some even reject Hindu and Buddhist teachings like karma/reincarnation. Heck, even Buddha had doubts about an afterlife, so basically, he was an agnostic. Onto reincarnation. Reincarnation wasn't always in Hinduism, the oldest religion in the world. In fact, reincarnation wasn't included in Hinduism until about 600 years after Hinduism became a religion. Priests must have started that belief because they wanted to return to Earth as a rich king or didn't want to leave a life of luxury of money and promiscuity. Then in the 19-20th century, New Agers accepted reincarnation as well. If that wasn't bad enough, they also accept promiscuity. The real way to heaven is having the natural lvoe and Divine Love in you. One can't exist without the other. And it's not having a desire to return to Earth hoping to have a life of luxury in the next life. That is NOT spirtual progression as New Agers proclaim.

Brianna
A proud spiritual lycanthrope. Forever a wolf at heart.

Part "normal", part autistic, all human.

The number one desperate secret wish I have in my heart is to go to the Great Wilderness in the Celestial Heavens, reunited with my Master, my "pack" of angels, and feel the welcoming, sweet embrace of my heart's desire. May you all find the Divine Love. God bless.

Reincarnation: Fact or Fable? 08 Nov 2013 17:07 #6051

• Joan
Here is a good message from the Celestial Spirit, Goliath received by James E. Padgett on November 25, 1916. He confirms the previous messages about the falsity of the doctrine of reincarnation.

"This doctrine of reincarnation is a false and misleading one and will never enable any man or spirit to live the second time in the body as a mortal.

It is so utterly absurd that it is astonishing that men can believe that such a thing can be and besides, if they will only think seriously for a moment, they will realize that there is no necessity for man to live again on earth, for the surroundings and things that prevent the progress of man to perfection are so detrimental to his progress that it would not assist him one particle in acquiring such progress to have to undergo a second incarnation.

When the spirit leaves the body, its possibility for progress then becomes greater than ever existed on earth, though some spirits for long ages do not take advantage of such possibilities, yet they exist, and earth life can afford no means equal to them for making this progress towards what these people call "Nirvana."

Some day the truths will become so plain and easily understood by mortals that these beliefs will of their own weight, and I mean weight that absurdity gives them, that they will cease to exist."

Read the full message here

Re:Reincarnation: Fact or Fable? 09 Nov 2013 15:52 #6056

• Joan
Helen Padgett confirms Goliath's message about the absurdity of reincarnation on November 25, 1916.

I love what she wrote here:

"Once a spirit, always a spirit."

Yeah! I sure do believe in this Truth! It would be so demoralizing to have to come back to earth for a do-over. Thank you God, it'll never happen! :cheer:

Read the full message here .

Re:Reincarnation: Fact or Fable? 09 Nov 2013 17:22 #6058

• Joan
Dan wrote:

Just a quick note on this Joan and thanks for bringing this discussion again. Some years ago Deb and I had a DL study group in our home. It was a small group of 3-4 each week. At one meeting the question came up about reincarnation and I refuted it and backed up with a message from one of the Celestials. The following week, no one came and the study group closed. This man made doctrine is very controversial and perhaps we should uncover why that is. Why do you think it is folks?

Well, at least you tried, Dan. :)

It seems to me that what has been written by the spirits concerning this topic is a truism and that is: "People cling to their beliefs." In my humble opinion, they want to always be right and anyone who disputes their beliefs is wrong. After all various centuries-old religious faiths, such as Hinduism and Buddhism, etc., have millions of followers. The latest statistics indicate there are 900 million Hindus and 376 million to 1.2 billion Buddhists.

It also seems to me that the New Age Movement is responsible for continuing the concept of reincarnation because of a romanticized notion by some people that the "New Agers" know what they're talking about.

This from wikipedia on New Age:

"The New Age belief in reincarnation can differ from the Buddhist or Hindu concepts: seeing a soul, for example, born into a spiritual realm or even on a far-away planet, and there is no desire to end this process; there are also beliefs that either all individuals (not just a minority) can choose where they reincarnate, or that God/the universe always chooses the best reincarnation for each person. There may be a belief in a limited number of earthly lives which are followed by some guaranteed higher existence. One version is that the individual must incarnate once under each of the twelve signs of the zodiac."

Oh, I shudder to think that I'd have to be incarnated 12 times... let alone once!!

Looks like we've got our work cut out for us to somehow enlighten the unenlightened. It's a monumental task and when all is said and done, it may never happen given the magnitude of job. :cheer: