Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Profound Pearls of Wisdom 16 Feb 2015 07:01 #7024

• Jan
  • Thank you received: 35
The soul has its faculties and is not dependent upon the mind for this faith, and upon my exercising these soul faculties would depend the question of my receiving this love and this faith; for as love came, faith would come also, which faith was not a mere mental belief, but something greater and different.
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Profound Pearls of Wisdom 16 Feb 2015 07:12 #7025

• Jan
  • Thank you received: 35
But the soul and not the mind was the thing!

And Love — this Divine Love of the Father - made happiness mine and everything beautiful and satisfying. He who seeks only the mind, and lets the soul slumber is poor, indeed; but he who seeks the development of the soul finds that as his soul develops, his mind does also and rich he is beyond compare.
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Profound Pearls of Wisdom 25 Mar 2015 10:01 #7170

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
The more earnest the prayer and sincere the longings, the sooner faith comes and with this faith, the realization that the Divine Love is permeating the soul.

Profound Pearls of Wisdom 30 Mar 2015 14:41 #7201

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
You must not let the things of your earth life keep you from the higher things that the Father has prepared to give you.
You will soon know, as I know, that the only things worth striving after are the things of this spiritual Love of the Father. Be more anxious to get this knowledge, and it will come to you in all its beauty and convincing force.

Profound Pearls of Wisdom 29 Apr 2015 16:33 #7278

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
The opportunity is now given, and will in the future be given, to all men and spirits to become the children of the Father in the angelic and Divine sense. And if they refuse to become so, they can have no grounds upon which to base the accusation of injustice against the Father or His Love.

Profound Pearls of Wisdom 20 May 2015 02:37 #7382

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
No man can expect to have the perfection of the Father in quantity, but he may in quality; for the Spirit of Truth that enters into the soul of a man in response to prayer and faith, is a part of the Divine Nature of the Father, and the essence is the same, and the quality must be the same; but, of course, no man can obtain it to the extent of making him pure and holy, as the Father is pure and holy.