Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Communications with God

Communications with God 27 Jun 2018 05:28 #8170

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 79
Thanks Jan and Joan for sharing. Like you Joan I've been seeking God's Divine Love all my adult life (46 years) and only this year did I hear God speak to me with thoughts. I doubted at first but I don't anymore as God continues to talk to me. It's been a few weeks since I heard him last as it's not an everyday thing. I'm particularly intrigued by all this.

Joan, I'm looking forward to the Celestial social life too. Nice having friends in high places like you two.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Communications with God 27 Jun 2018 18:07 #8171

• Dan
Funny, a TV host recently said that anyone who talks with Jesus is mentally ill. Perhaps many hear voices in their head, especially children but is often discounted as fantasy or labeled as lunatic. I asked a good friend of mine if God ever talks to him. He said one time but that God speaks to him through "Scripture", meaning the Bible. I'm asking folks if God has ever spoken to them and find interesting responses and reactions. It's also a nice lead-in to mention God's Love Gift.

One Love Many Hearts

Communications with God 02 Jul 2018 00:54 #8173

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 77

Dan wrote: Funny, a TV host recently said that anyone who talks with Jesus is mentally ill. Perhaps many hear voices in their head, especially children but is often discounted as fantasy or labeled as lunatic. I asked a good friend of mine if God ever talks to him. He said one time but that God speaks to him through "Scripture", meaning the Bible. I'm asking folks if God has ever spoken to them and find interesting responses and reactions. It's also a nice lead-in to mention God's Love Gift.

I heard about that TV host's comment. Too bad she doesn't know the real truth. I'll make it a point to have a friendly spiritual visit with her after we're both passed over.

Dan, good on you for your "bravery" to even bring up the topic with your friends. I'll admit there is nothing more delightful than sharing the message of God's Greatest Gift, but with me... it's always on deaf ears. That's why I prefer to write books. I was thrilled to learn from another Divine Love follower a few weeks ago that she gave somebody a copy of Divine Love for the Soul and he got the message! Yay!

Keep up the great work, Dan.

Love You,
Joan

Communications with God 13 Jul 2018 16:07 #8177

• Dan

Joan wrote:

Dan wrote: I'll admit there is nothing more delightful than sharing the message of God's Greatest Gift, but with me... it's always on deaf ears. That's why I prefer to write books.

John told me the same thing Joan which is why he writes about God's Divine Love too. He said even if it only turns one soul to God that it fulfilled it's purpose. Most of the time I experience the same thing but like John, maybe I'll be able to help a few souls discover the miracle of their souls rebirth. I love writing too which is why I remain active here as it may help a soul on the path of truth. Lots of ways to spread the good news.

One Love Many Hearts

Communications with God 15 Jul 2018 15:27 #8179

• Dan
Reading a message this morning from Luke that said that Jesus became so close to the Father in his soul development that he was able to commune with Him and realize exactly what the Father said to him.

I think that we too have this potentiality as the same love that enhanced Jesus' soul development also enhances ours.

Yesterday my Father told me; "breathe in love in everything you do."

Love and blessings,
Dan

One Love Many Hearts

Communications with God 15 Jul 2018 20:22 #8181

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 77

Dan wrote: John told me the same thing Joan which is why he writes about God's Divine Love too. He said even if it only turns one soul to God that it fulfilled it's purpose. Most of the time I experience the same thing but like John, maybe I'll be able to help a few souls discover the miracle of their souls rebirth. I love writing too which is why I remain active here as it may help a soul on the path of truth. Lots of ways to spread the good news.

I'm with John on that one! Good for you, Dan. Knowing best how to approach this profound topic with various people is truly an art form, which apparently I'm lacking! :laugh: