Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re:Why one should strive to be at-one with God? 10 Sep 2011 10:07 #5024

• Kathryn
  • Thank you received: 0
and from Jesus:

When man takes on the Divine Nature and becomes absorbed in the Essence of the Father, he then becomes like the Father, and whatever his image to the Father may have been when he was a mere man, now he becomes the Real Substance, and limitations of possibilities become removed, Love sees no ending and intellectual development no boundaries, happiness no limitations, and immortality becomes a thing of knowledge, and the soul a new creature having the Divine Essence of the Father; and until this new creation has taken place and the transformation becomes a thing of reality and the soul be made at-one with the Father, man cannot enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; then, no longer man, but now an Angel.
John 3:3
Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Why one should strive to be at-one with God? 10 Sep 2011 17:07 #5025

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
In this message from Ann Rollins, who is James E. Padgett's grandmother, she explains that there are no words in our language to describe the happiness that is felt by the Divine Angels in the Third Celestial Sphere:

"It is not possible for me to tell you of the extent of our happiness, because you have no words in your language that can possibly convey a faint conception of this happiness, and I will not attempt to describe it; but if you will combine all the emotions of joy and happiness which you have received or experienced in all the years of your life, you would not be able to realize the meaning of our happiness in the faintest degree.

I merely recite this truth to show to you and all mankind what is possible for you and them to obtain, if you will only pursue the course that the Father has provided, and the Master has pointed out in his messages to you."
How all mankind can become Divine Angels, and how erroneous beliefs prevent this consummation

As Ann wrote above, this is possible for us to obtain. How thrilling it would be to receive such a blessing as this while we are alive on this planet! To be able to feel such a blissful happiness all of the time would truly be extraordinary and a goal that is so worth striving for... and all I can say to my Heavenly Father is this... I'm working on it and I so appreciate your help in this endeavor. :cheer:

Love and Hugs,
Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: