Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 17 Nov 2011 05:38 #5361

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
Dan wrote:

How very Divine you are becoming Joan. I see something in your writings that shines with such truth and love. You use your words sparingly and infuse them with the power of truth. It's really cool to see this in another Divine Love sister or brother. Wow, this is cool stuff. Rock on sister!!

Your loving friend and brother in Christ,
Dan

Hey Dan,

Well, my sweet friend and brother in Christ, that's so kind of you to say that. And you know it's just this type of encouragement that is so helpful as we are gliding on this awesome Divine Love path forever upward.

As I posted, it is a challenge staying focused sometimes and what I find is that when this happens I seem to be in a holding pattern... always knowing that I am going in the right direction, of course, but my take off is being temporarily postponed by things I must do, rather than things I love to do.

It came to me when I read your post that I must make a "date" with God for another prayer session as a few days have come and gone since the last one. A favorite Spanish word of mine, which I use all the time is "mañana"... so for my date with God, it can't be now... it'll have to be mañana.

Love and blessings,
Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 18 Nov 2011 00:56 #5366

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Joan, have you been noticing changes lately within yourself and here on this forum with others. Seems to me like its spreading pretty far and wide in it's influence and that being..............

Love and hugs,
Dan

Re:Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 14 Jan 2012 17:41 #5537

• Joan
Joan wrote:

Because I am following God's Will and allowing Him to guide me, I had ceased setting personal goals for myself... like what my plans would be for the next year... but that has changed, too, as I am setting six month goals to try and accomplish the transformation as my heart and soul are open to this possibility.

When I wrote this bold proclamation almost eight months ago, well, what was I thinking? I was thinking that it is very possible to become a Divine Angel on earth if I put my best efforts to achieve this lofty goal, but what did I learn since then about the reality that is my life. Simply, that it is unpredictable and as is the case, I almost never know from one day to the next, let alone any given month, what may occur during this time period. Now do I wish I could foretell my own future? Sure! Wouldn't it be a nice treat to know beforehand what's in store? Being a person with a curiosity complex that never lets up, I would welcome this knowledge gleefully. :cheer:

But I am a realist, as well as a romanticist, which leads me to the conclusion that setting a date certain for something so uncertain isn't a wise move... thus, my dream to become a Divine Angel on earth will have to be postponed to a future date unknown and I will pray that it will eventually happen in my lifetime... so stay tuned. :)

God bless.

With Love,
Joan

Re:Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 15 Jan 2012 02:40 #5538

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I beg to differ Joan as we say that we are an angel in training which infers that we are already an angel by virtue of God's Divine Love in our soul. In training indicates that we are learning to see ourselves more and more as an angel and integrate God's Love into our earthly life now. This status as Angel is not of our own doing but that of God's Love shining through us. To me Joan, you are already a beautiful angel of God. Rock on sister.

Your angel friend,
Dan

Re:Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 06 Jun 2012 14:05 #5794

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Divine Flow

Joan, the quote button was missing on my computer, so what I captured from one of your past posts is that there is ebb and flow in our spiritual progression and you would like to be in constant flow.

Flow is a term I heard once in a yoga workshop as being in a state of peacefulness and joyful expectation that was alive and in the moment. This is natural low and easily within the realm of our experience. However it is Divine Flow that intrigues me more.

Recently, I went thru excruciating pain in my body from a herniated disc in my back. The pain was real, vital and seemed to consume me. Aside from it's being uncomfortable was it's intoxicatingly powerful effect upon me like a drug. Not that I desired more but it's presence was powerful. To feel more the Divine Love's effect upon me is intoxicating to me too Joan. I not only want to feel the powerful effects of God's Love more constantly but to feel Him more too.

I feel insulated sometimes from my higher nature and from God. It is perhaps in our daily partnership with God through prayer for His Love that we break down our isolation/insulation.. That is all it takes, daily consistent prayer that eventually eventuates in a more vital experience with God and increasing Divine flow.

Love,
Dan

Re:Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 11 Jun 2012 21:24 #5795

• Joan
Dan wrote:

I feel insulated sometimes from my higher nature and from God. It is perhaps in our daily partnership with God through prayer for His Love that we break down our isolation/insulation.. That is all it takes, daily consistent prayer that eventually eventuates in a more vital experience with God and increasing Divine flow.

Thank you for your post, Dan, and I hope you're feeling much better by now.

I know with me what causes the "ebbs" are various things that happen in my life... like too much work and other distractions that impede my progress with getting more of the Divine flow. When I'm going through this stage, sometimes I think to myself... will I ever receive Divine Love in such a magnificent abundance, like what's happened in the past. I'm reassured, though, whenever I spend just a minute and focus on what's important and that's receiving more Love. For that's all it takes for me now... just a minute of my time to ask God to "fill me up," and happily, here it comes flowing into my soul.

These happy times sometimes seem to stretch out longer than they should and I know it's up to me to correct the situation. And I know that the longer that I put it off, well, it will slip through my fingers and I sure don't want that to ever happen. So being diligent and yearning for a higher spiritual development are what it takes to get the job done.

As the messages tell us, our time on earth here is short, so our efforts should be to receive as much of the Divine Flow was we possibly can. That's my plan and I'm sticking with it, inspite of those temporary ebbs. :)

Love and blessings,
Joan