Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

God's Will be done 30 Apr 2011 12:24 #4439

• Jill
  • Jill's Avatar Topic Author
  • universal sister
  • Thank you received: 0
When I share with people, just to pray and ask God to fill their hearts and souls with His Divine Love, they look at me with this kind of smile on their faces, which seems to say, "Yeah, I'll humor you."

I think it may be just so simple that it is overlooked. So I go about my day aligning myself with God's love.

Before I lay my hand on another, I pray "Thy will be done, God not mine," and when I paint, one hand stays on the child.

The parents always say, "Oh, my child never sits that still!" and I often have to gently bring them back from the zone when the art work is complete.

After some time at play, a child will run back to give me a big hug; sometimes they will just lean on me and watch while I am painting. I know they have come back for more love. I know something's happening, exactly what, only God knows. I think... maybe they are getting to experience God's Divine Love.

My story was so much like all of yours and I did not have this love as a child. I gave myself to God and the truth was given to me to follow. Everything I knew was swept away, then rebuilt anew, my heart felt prayer to help heal others in some way was added and it is healing me.

I am blessed with this wonderful life. I have so much yet to live so simply.

Jill

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: God's Will be done 16 May 2011 15:20 #4487

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
In my book that is actively spreading God's Love, Jill, words are not even necessary to do this, just smiling at someone can make their day and as God sees all things, even what we think are small things, such as a warm loving soulful smile, maybe God sees it differently and is a great thing for Him and smiles upon us.

Blessings, Ian :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: