Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Why Do I Post Here 09 Aug 2016 06:59 #7685

• Jan
  • Thank you received: 35
Dan, Joan and Ian,

Ok Dan I am ready for a good old time fashioned revival! Wow wouldn’t that be awesome having a revival of the truths given through the messages with singing and worshiping in one accord!
Ian, this site is very much needed. It was one of the very few lifelines that

I found on my journey to finding and accepting the truths. What frustrated me at the beginning of searching for others who believed the truths of the messages given was that at every website I could find no real person to contact. I got the feeling that most didn’t want their names associated with their beliefs that they were stating on their websites. I then came across a group of people on the sanctuary for Divine Love and they were all over the place with their beliefs. I knew that I wanted to connect with people who believed the truths of the messages so that I would stay focused on my spiritual journey. Then Joan who was one of the first people that I finally came in contact with suggested TFAP site.
I don’t recall seeing the TFAP listed on Google because at first I was spend night after night searching Google for anything I could find out about Divine Love. It would be awesome if somehow the site could be listed more prominently on Google search for those who are searching. I am also glad that you changed the setting for all members to receive every post as a reminder to take part in the discussions. Isn’t it amazing how God works? Just as you were thinking of taking the website down the angels prompted Dan to post.

This past year has been an awesome journey in allowing God to open up our souls to the in pouring of his Divine Love. An example of that is just Friday week ago my husband came into the house looking like his world had fell apart and told me that something bad had just happened and I asked what? He turned around again at the bottom of the steps in our garage and again with pain in his eyes announces again that something bad had happened and with anxiety building up I once asked again what? Then he walks to the end of my 2002 Ford Explorer and again exclaims something bad as happened and I walk to the back of my car and see what seems to be my bumper and glass shattered everywhere. He explained that he shut the garage door with my back window open and it came down and lodged in it tearing the strut that held the window up and he tried to dislodge the back window when it shattered into a million pieces all over the car, garage and driveway. I immediately took him by his hands and lead him into the living room and first told him that I can see how Divine Love had changed my life because before I would have ripped him up the wall and down with no mercy because he knew how much I took pride in my Ford Explorer. We started praying and I just praised God that my husband wasn’t hurt as not one piece of glass touched him and praised him for me understanding that it was just a vehicle that could be fix and that my husband’s soul was more important them any vehicle. Then I asked God for directions on getting the car fix. It turns out what I thought was the bumper was actually the window and its bottom part and tail light that was all over the ground. Within 45 minutes we had the car at Ford Collision center as directed by our insurance company and within 30 minutes later we were in a rental car.

The Challenge that I have had the past year is getting emotionally involved in the signs of the times. Fearfully wondering and praying as to what is happening to our country, our elections and our controlled weather. After fervently praying for the people who are trying to control the countries of the world with their money and power I have quit fighting that battle in my mind to God and given it to him as he has shown me that he has and will protect those who ask for his love. I realized that the powers are trying to stir up gossip and anger among the nations and I refuse to be a part of it. I realized that I was letting the world rob me of me allowing God to open up my soul to receiving more of his love. Garbage in meant garbage out so we then choose to give up the cable service to our house even though we watched it very little. Even now when any informs me of something happening in the world I question them as to how they know it really true or that it happened as exactly as reported?

After reading all four volumes of the messages this past year I started to feel that something was missing. I missed starting off my day reading the truths so now I have started on Volume one again as it is like a compass that starts my day in the truths of walking with our Father.
Missed you guys!
Jan
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Why Do I Post Here 09 Aug 2016 14:46 #7696

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Jan, hugs and kisses sweet friend. It sounds like you've come a long ways Jan from being reactionary to carefully choosing love as your response to life's little challenges. I like how you guided your husband into prayer for God's Love away from his feeling devastated about your car.

To my knowledge this is the only truly DL forum on the internet that does not mix in other New Age teachings and beliefs. I feel that this forum is greatly needed and hope that it remains. Perhaps we as it's members might pass on to others this site so that they might benefit too.

Why Do I Post Here 09 Aug 2016 16:43 #7697

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
Hey Jan,

It's great to see you back here on the forum. Loved reading your post and how you handled the car "accident" with love rather than anger.

Your Divine Loving reaction was a whole lot better than mine the other day. When I opened the letter from my homeowner's association denying my request to replace my old wooden fence and gate with vinyl, which I was so sure would be approved. So when I read their explanation, I was furious! (And this is a rarity for me.) Apparently, I'm not good at explaining things correctly. After I calmed down, I took a few photos and sent two emails to the property manager giving her more details with a clearer explanation and then I prayed about it and gave it to God. I didn't know whether I would need to re-submit my request, so I took the paperwork I needed to work just in case. I was happy to get her reply that she would forward my emails to the architectural committee. I felt a sense of peace in my soul after that. Long story short... I need a whole lot more Divine Love! :)

Why Do I Post Here 09 Aug 2016 17:01 #7698

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
Hi Jan, I'm so very glad you found us, it's true when searching for "divine love" on google it's nowhere to be found, in the beginning when I first set up the website it was on the first page but then google changed something which I think had something to do with the title used, after a while it started slipping away.

When I first made the website I thought that there are enough websites promoting the messages using "divine love" that I would go in the direction of "truth" which might attract people searching for truth, although among the millions and millions of websites it won't be found under "truth" it will be found under "truth for all" though, from where I am its nr.1 in google search and it's been there for a long time. Although many who seek "truth for all" do not seek the truth that Jesus revealed and when they see the words God and Jesus may automatically connect it to the bible and Christianity which they are not searching for and so they leave before reading anything.
Something may change in them one day though and maybe they will remember this website, who knows, I also know that some people are guided here, several people have told me that.

But nonetheless I do get people thanking me for having this website out there, it may appear that not many know about these messages but I think there are a lot more, id say many many thousands who do read the messages and would rather keep themselves to themselves for their own reasons.

You're right when you say that the forum you mentioned is all over the place and it's not just that forum either, we here, hold us to the original messages and that would be Vol 1 and vol 2, the two books that Dr. Stone published. I did some research and have looked at the handwritten messages that are in vol 3 and 4 and since Mr. Padgett did not transcribe these I can only come to the conclusion that there must be errors as they are impossible to read. I know that Mr. Padgett always transcribed his messages after they came, so I doubt very much that any other person could transcribe those automatic writings correctly. There's a lot more to be said about this.

We got rid of our TV a while back and I am so glad we did that, now, I choose what I watch in peace without that mad racket coming from a screen. When you get rid of the TV the brainwashing we have all undergone breaks and we see the world differently, it's like breaking the hypnotists hold on us.
Look up Hegalian Dialect, or problem, reaction, solution. The divide and conquer routine.

No doubt that your husband was glad that you had received the Divine Love Jan, the material becomes of less importance, now we see a new way to live opening up for us and we recognise it as of the utmost importance.

I say to people sometimes, don't allow anyone or anything to take your love away, that might be hard for them to do in this world without the Divine Love, but the Divine Love functioning within our soul makes this effortless and certain.
Glad you are here, Ian

Why Do I Post Here 15 Aug 2016 01:01 #7709

• Jan
  • Thank you received: 35
Ian, Joan & Dan,
For some reason for several days after I posted the 3rd page of post would not come up on my computer so that I could see any responses.

I believe prayer especially the Prayer that Jesus gave us as I study it daily is what gave me the Love to handle the car catastrophe. My husband and I pray together almost every night and several of those nights are on Skype with others who are seeking his Divine Love. And Saturday and Sunday after we have eaten breakfast/lunch we again take time open up our souls to our Father.

I really believe the prayer that Jesus gave us says it all. We pray that thou will open up our souls.... why because I continually pray that our Father keep showing me what is not in alignment with his love. He shows it to me and he knows it something that has been with me for many many years and I am holding on to it. Then he lovingly brings that which is not in alignment into the light for me to see how unloving it is and that is when I can see the sin for what it is - then I am ready by my freewill to let is go and I say here go God take it. I see. I see you have opened up my soul to see now here it is Father ... I want to grow more in my new birth and as I give up that sin or what was not in alignment it is replaced with the essence of his Divine Love. What a beautiful love story!

I love you Father!
Jan
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan