Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Why Do I Post Here 03 Aug 2016 16:41 #7654

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Why do I post to an inactive forum where no response is made by other members? Upon writing these words I immediately picked up on the word inactive and the sub-question arose; is it really inactive or am I only looking at it in one dimension?

Perhaps readers following along are benefited in their own spiritual walk with God, in their seeking for truth, forgiveness and love. And what about the many spirits who read along with us who are in many ways, more influenced by earthly beings such as us, than their spirit friends?

And lastly or perhaps first, is God. God is so pleased with us when we speak of Him and His Love and what that means to us and how our lives are transforming. I love talking and writing about God and can't not do so. This is the reason I come here and write about God and His Love. I can't not share what is in my heart.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Why Do I Post Here 04 Aug 2016 18:51 #7655

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
Hi Dan,
Well this is a coincidence because I was contemplating on shutting it down because of lack of activity, I even removed the forum link from the top menu a couple of days ago as a first step.
Well you made me change my mind by what you wrote so lets see how it goes, if people post it stays up, if they don't it will be shut down..

Sometimes life on earth can get quite hectic and takes all your time and you get side tracked , as happened to me this year.
I'm glad you posted this Dan.
God Bless you, Ian

Why Do I Post Here 04 Aug 2016 19:01 #7656

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
What you wrote warmed my heart, Dan. I have always known the value of this forum that others will read our posts and, hopefully, be inspired.

I have had too many distractions in my life this year, which has caused me to stay quiet and not share.

But looks like those days are over and I'll return to being a chatterbox. :-)

Thank you, Ian, for doing what you do. I love your website and forum and even though I wasn't posting, I was here most days.

God Divine Love You and all who come here.

Love,
Joan

Why Do I Post Here 06 Aug 2016 17:52 #7668

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Joan and Ian. I was hoping that shaking the bushes some might stir some folks back to posting again. I feel like we need an old fashioned revival here and you guys posting in here again is like bringing back life again. Like y'all said the distractions of mortal life can be demanding. I struggle day by day by the many material distractions that detours me down material roads and fighting for some soul time with God.

These days I'm trying to simplify and also says no to some individuals or situations that appears urgent but not necessarily important. This means partly less materialism which for me is a works in progress. I've focused on my health as well and have lost allot of weight and became a vegetarian and am an advocate for a plant based diet. My next foray into health is to return to my firmer avocation as a personal fitness trainer. My son and I are talking about possibly starting a health type business that could provide income replacement from my construction business and serve an honorable and sustainable need for an aging population.

I sense change in the air for many in the Father's Love who still dwell upon the earth. Perhaps a new spiritual paradigm is emerging as God marshalls all of our efforts collectively to raise the consciousness of this planet. Perhaps fence sitters like myself will come out of their prayer closets and acknowledge a transformed soul that is now qualified and eager to get to work and to speak up and speak out for God's Love. Perhaps this is a new plan by the Master to roll out his disciple's upon the earth.

I took my 11 year old grandson. Jaxon, who's visiting us from Utah, into my bedroom and showed him a picture of Jesus praying. I asked him what he thought Jesus was praying for? He said he didn't know and I shared that perhaps he was praying for God's Love to come into his soul. I asked him if he'd like to oray for God's Love with me, and we did. This is building the Kingdom, one soul at a time.

Why Do I Post Here 06 Aug 2016 18:29 #7669

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
So happy to be back here, Dan. Sometimes a break is a good thing, so we can reflect on where we've been, what's holding us back, and what can we do to move forward. Reading our older, and now our new posts, so uplifts my soul. Perhaps, it's because what we write is our soul's voice and not just what's coming from our minds. As our Father is patient with us, it seems the lesson may be that we must be the same. It kind of clarifies the meaning to "patience is a virtue." :cheer:

Good on you for taking good care of your health. A few months ago, I quit coffee and switched to tea, which I enjoy more as it's not so bitter and I don't need to fill up half the cup with flavored coffeemate.

That would be cool if you and your son started a personal training business. I went to a few yoga classes awhile back and enjoyed it, but I couldn't do the downward dog (funny name for a yoga pose!)... putting pressure on my right arm was too painful. So the instructor showed me how to do it against the wall and there wasn't any pain that way.

Loved how you introduced your grandson to God's Divine Love. Not sure if you remember, but on Ian's website in the Prayer for Divine Love category, there is a Divine Love prayer for children. My daughter and I came up with it. And waiting in the wings is a Divine Love website for kids. It was another project Kelly started, but the kiddies take up too much of her time, so I need to look into seeing what I can do to get it up and running. Any ideas from you and Ian are deeply appreciated.

Love and blessings,
Joan

Why Do I Post Here 06 Aug 2016 19:17 #7670

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Great ideas regarding the kids and perhaps we can explore this further.