Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The Truth About the World Not Coming to an End! 20 Mar 2015 17:38 #7122

• Jan
  • Jan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 35
With the things that are happening in the world today, many are more concerned about the end of our earth. I will let the truth speak for itself:

That (the world) was not to be destroyed at the time the prophecy was to be fulfilled, and no man or spirit now knows when the earth will cease to exist. Only God knows that, and He has never revealed it. But this I do know, that such an event will never take place until He has worked out His plan for the ending of the world and, I believe, it will be many centuries yet before such an ending to the earth and the visible world will take place. And I do not know that it ever will have an ending, and no human can foretell the same. So you need not bother about these things.

Each human will have his ending of the earth life, and to him that will be, in effect, the end of the world, and his duty is to prepare for that ending and what will surely follow. Sometime I will write you on this subject. There are many matters yet to be disclosed, and this disclosure waits only for your getting in the proper condition to receive the same.

You can see the importance of this, for the end of the world is coming each day to many mortals, which is so important for them to know Think more of the spiritual things, and of your work.

Vol. 2 pg. 258, 215 pdf version.
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: