Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Experiencing the peace that comes with his Divine Love 15 Jan 2015 06:19 #6872

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
I love what Ian said, too, and I'll repeat it - we have to stay in the Love - Our Father's DIVINE LOVE.

We have to remember that Divine Love has power, which means that those of us who possess it have this power. As we know, it is difficult to change another person because of their free will, but as we receive more and more Divine Love, we change and our thoughts and feelings and desires and emotions change as well. As we express ourselves here, it reminds me of Ann Rollins' description of Jesus:

"His manner is grace itself and modesty personified, and yet in him is the intensity of feeling which can show itself in just indignation when the occasion requires."

May we be blessed with an abundance of God's awesome Divine Love and may a miracle occur to cause a spiritual awakening so that the glory of God and His Love will be felt by His children throughout every corner of this planet.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Experiencing the peace that comes with his Divine Love 15 Jan 2015 12:32 #6876

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
We cry foul as we point to this or that inequality or injustice and yet what have we done to clean up our own house? Our first responsibility is not to change the world but ourselves. We are a microcosm of the world and change begins at home first. If westerners are accused of overconsumption, what are we personally doing to minimize our foot print upon this planet? Are we glued to the state run news channels and believe what they feed us or do we think for ourselves? What are we doing that helps others or are we preoccupied with our own needs? Have we investigated the truth about the foods that we eat and protect ourselves from GMO and other harmful substances?
If we are proactive in these things and many more we are changing the world.

Experiencing the peace that comes with his Divine Love 15 Jan 2015 16:40 #6881

• Jan
  • Jan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 35
Dan you speak so much truth.

Our first responsibility is not to change the world but ourselves

For me that is what Divine Love is doing; cleaning up my own house which begins with the cleansing of my Soul!

Since those Chem trails last weekend we have had 4 days straight of misty rain and clouds without any jet stream to produce them. I praise God that the sun is shining above the clouds and in my Soul.
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Experiencing the peace that comes with his Divine Love 17 Jan 2015 23:29 #6887

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67

Our first responsibility is not to change the world but ourselves.

And when we change ourself our world changes and so does the world change because we are all in it and a part of the whole.
:)

Experiencing the peace that comes with his Divine Love 19 Jan 2015 03:24 #6897

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Our first responsibility is not to change the world but ourselves.

And when we change ourself our world changes and so does the world change because we are all in it and a part of the whole.
:)

Right on Ian, the ripple affect in the pond. Glad to hear you've had a reprieve Jan. BTW, where do you like?

Experiencing the peace that comes with his Divine Love 20 Jan 2015 04:13 #6907

• Jan
  • Jan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 35
Sounds like someone (Catholics?) in Romans 8 modified the bible to their own wording. I am grateful through the messages to know that Jesus didn't die for my sins as it was man who killed Jesus put Jesus to death because they were afraid that he was going to become king of this world and put the priests our of business and also that he isn't on the right hand of God making intercession for us as the message he came to proclaim when walked the earth was that we ourselves needed to come to our Father.
Yea shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Praying for more Divine Love for us so that one day we will all meet in the Celestial Heavens!
Jan
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156