Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

A Holy God, Loving and Merciful (part II) / Un Dios Santo, Amoroso y Misericordioso (segunda parte) 22 Apr 2011 23:34 #4400

• Alberto
  • Alberto's Avatar Topic Author
  • Alberto
  • Thank you received: 4
:) A Holy God, Loving and Merciful (part II) / Un Dios Santo, Amoroso y Misericordioso (segunda parte)

I wrote a few weeks ago, about the dynamics that have human beings before us, to assume and expand the consciousness, that there is a love that surpasses all understanding and that love is now available, which depends on us, and how much we desire or ask for it. The Divine Love of our Heavenly Father, is available. Our beloved Master Jesus is teaching us that only through sincere prayer, permanent and a burning desire to have God in our lives, to help us build our own historical process of mortal life, is only possible when our inner flowing rivers of living water, the product of the Source of Love has come in and filled us.

We see then, as men and women since time immemorial, are longing for the presence of the love of God, his way, imperfect and primitive, but looking, looking for something higher than them out of the bondage of sin, of course, Divine Love was not available at that time, but only the development and perfection of his natural love could be achieved.
The story is revealed in the messages, revealed by our beloved Master Jesus who shows us how in ancient times, true encounters between mortals and spirits who inhabit the spiritual heavens, and they helped them advance through the vicissitudes, revealing that they had a mind and a heart open to God by developing their merely love human. God, valued the spiritual workers that sent him, these men and women, understanding that God was not a primitive God of terror, who had to appease through sacrifice, but a God of Love for all sons and daughters.

Today, thank God I was born in different life conditions. We have the availability of Divine Love, which helps us-and shows us how-to find the Way, the Truth and the eternal and abundant life, all thanks to the coming again of our beloved Master Jesus, revealing the truths of the Plan of Salvation, the Father wants us to pray to be filled with His Divine Love, and be one with Him, not just in the image, but the essence of the Father.

Today, we have a great privilege. Even the first disciples and apostles of our beloved Master Jesus, had the understanding that we have about the new birth, through the Divine Love of God, through prayer, and thus can say without fear that we have a Holy Father, love and mercy.

With my eternal love, a brother and friend in Christ,

Alberto

Un Dios Santo, Amoroso y Misericordioso (segunda parte)

Escribí hace unas semanas, acerca de la dinámica que han tenido los seres humanos, anteriores a nosotros, para tomar y ampliar la conciencia, que existe un Amor que sobrepasa todo entendimiento y que ese Amor ahora está disponible; que depende de nosotros qué cantidad podemos anhelar o pedir. El Amor Divino de nuestro Padre Celestial, está disponible. Nuestro amado Maestro Jesús, nos viene enseñando que solo a través de la oración sincera, permanente y un deseo ardiente por tener a Dios en nuestra vida, para que nos ayude a construir nuestro propio proceso histórico de vida mortal, solo es posible, cuando en nuestro interior broten ríos de agua viva, producto de la Fuente de Amor que ha llegado y nos ha llenado.

Vemos entonces, como hombres y mujeres, desde tiempos inmemorables, vienen anhelando la presencia del Amor de Dios, a su manera, imperfecta y primitiva, pero buscando, buscando algo superior que los sacara de las ataduras del pecado; claro, el Amor Divino no estaba disponible en esos momentos, pero, sin embargo, podían alcanzar un desarrollo y perfección de su amor natural. La historia que se revela en los mensajes revelados por nuestro amado Maestro Jesús, nos muestra como en la antigüedad, hubo verdaderos y sinceros encuentros de mortales con espíritus que habitaban los cielos espirituales y éstos le ayudaban a avanzar en medio de las vicisitudes, revelándoles como tener una mente y un corazón abiertos a Dios, desarrollando su amor meramente humano. Dios, se valía de colaboradores espirituales para que le hicieran llegar, a estos hombres y mujeres, la comprensión, que Dios no era un primitivo Dios de terror, a quien tenían que apaciguar a través del sacrificio, sino un Dios de Amor por todos sus hijos e hijas.

Hoy, gracias a Dios, he nacido en unas condiciones diferentes de vida. Tenemos la disponibilidad del Amor Divino, el cual nos ayuda -y de qué manera- a encontrar el Camino, la Verdad y la vida abundante y eterna, y todo gracias al advenimiento nuevamente de nuestro amado Maestro Jesús, revelando las Verdades del Plan de Salvación, que el Padre desea que oremos para llenarnos de su Amor Divino, y seamos uno con Él, no solo en la imagen, sino en la esencia misma del Padre.

Hoy, poseemos un gran privilegio. Ni siquiera los primeros discípulos y apóstoles de nuestro amado Maestro Jesús, tuvieron la comprensión que tenemos nosotros acerca del Nuevo Nacimiento, a través del Amor Divino de Dios, por medio de la oración; y de esta manera, poder afirmar sin temor alguno, que tenemos un Padre Santo, Amoroso y Misericordioso.

Con mi amor eterno, un hermano y amigo en Cristo,

Alberto
:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:A Holy God, Loving and Merciful (part II) / Un Dios Santo, Amoroso y Misericordioso (segunda parte) 25 Apr 2011 09:39 #4413

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
Yes Alberto, I don't think we can really appreciate how blessed we are to be born in these times when God's holy spirit is here in the world, as opposed to the times before Jesus earthly incarnation when the holy spirit was not with mankind.

Many of the religions today, if not all, still only teach the way to the improvement of the natural love, which was the only path available for spiritual and moral development that existed before the great gift and privilege of receiving God's Divine Love was bestowed upon all people and spirits.

The truth of the new birth and the way to achieve it that Jesus taught and is still teaching, became distorted over the years, so much so that today, many people believe that believing in Jesus name is the way to at-onement with God, some place all their hopes in praying to the messenger, instead of God, some are waiting for the return of Jesus which relieves them of the urgency of doing the work themselves, they place all their hopes in Jesus' coming and fixing everything that is wrong, sending some to hell and some to eternal life, no wonder atheism is rampant today.
Many self confessed atheists are not really atheists at all, they only make the mistake of believing that these religions that do not teach the truth as they see that it should be taught, are the authoritative representatives of God, which on the other hand they do not believe, and they are correct in this, unless these religions teach the truth of course.
So for many who fall into this category, atheism is not so much disbelieving that there is a God, but their disbelief and atheism is about the religions that do not teach the truth about God.

Pray to Jesus and Jesus will direct you to God, go to God with sincere, prayerful and soulful longings for His Divine Love, and Jesus' work of revealing the truth that God wants us to know will be fulfilled.
I pray that your work is fruitful Alberto, and you are aptly able to reveal the truth to those who suffer because of the false beliefs that have been thrust upon them.
Bless you brother in your great and difficult work.

Love and Blessings, Ian

Helping Hispanics Find God's Truths 25 Apr 2011 12:55 #4414

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Alberto wrote:

:) understanding that God was not a primitive God of terror, who had to appease through sacrifice, but a God of Love for all sons and daughters.

Helping Hispanics Find God's Truths

Dear Brother Alberto,

You make a very good point dear brother, as most people see God with eyes of fear and not through love. In my construction business I hire Hispanic workers, one of whom lately I've been sharing talks with about God, His Divine Love, Jesus and prayer. I'm not sure if he's Catholic as there are many Hispanics here in Texas and I'm not sure what the percentages are of Catholic to Non-denominational Christian to Baptist? The Southern Baptists are very strong in Texas. Nonetheless, many Hispanics attend church regularly and have strong spiritual and family values which I find most admirable. B)

As I was chatting recently with one of our laborers, he was talking about Jesse and I thought he was talking about my foreman whose name is Jesse. He said that if we don't go straight that Jesse won't be happy with us. Well, I knew that Jesse is a strong Christian as he is very spiritually minded and has a strong moral character however I remembered that Jesse's name is actually Jesus in Spanish and they pronounce Jesus as Jesse in English. He spoke further about how Jesse/Jesus was going to come back and those who go straight (morally straight) will go up with him to heaven and those who don't go straight are going down into hell and as he says; burn. :(

I shared with this gentleman that Jesus isn't angry with us however he loves us and that God's Laws which I referred to as "God's Policio" would take care of those who sinned. The language barrier made it difficult for me to explain how judgment really works and I didn't feel like I could communicate very well that Jesus doesn't judge or condemn us. And I wasn't even going to go into the fact that Jesus is not God. It will be really helpful when Geraldine finishes the Spanish translation of Jesus' messages through James Padgett so we can help our Hispanic friends find the truth too. :)

Your loving brother and friend,
Dan

Re: Santo Dios, amoroso y misericordioso (parte II) / Un Dios Santo, Amoroso y Misericordioso (Segunda parte) 25 Apr 2011 14:33 #4415

• Alberto
  • Alberto
:) Dear brothers and sisters in God

The difficulties for the Divine Love in our souls were dwelling in the past, were older, because there was no refunding of Divine Love. There was our beloved Master Jesus incarnate. Not even his closest friends of the Master had that a lot of Love to make one with the Father in Heaven. Because it was a process and remains a process.

But according to posts, apparently revealed after Judas and Hans received through, he said that before attempting suicide and had a small amount of Divine Love, and the small amount allowed, after living a while in those places of torment that exist in the spiritual world, progress to the Celestial Heaven. With this, I infer that all of us, we now know of the existence of Divine Love and the way how to get in our souls, we can make our own progress, both in the earthly life in the Celestial Heavens. Read well, in the Celestial Heavens, because I wish, once they finish my days as a mortal, directly from the Celestial Heavens, I will not make stops in any of the lower spiritual realms.

Now, as to the existence of atheists, yes, I agree with what was written by Ian. Many of these unfortunate people have made a choice not to believe in God, the product of sin and error of the churches, as evidence of bad human beings who claim to be believers or faith in God, Jesus, etc. But there are some messages I do not know if revealed by Jesus, which states that it is easier to talk to those people atheist, of the Holy, Loving and Merciful is our Heavenly Father, to take a Catholic or Protestant Christian, and talk about our Heavenly Truths of Divine Love.

So, as Dan says, despite the limitations of language, and talking with one of his construction workers, 'believer' in the Jesus who taught in the church, for that worker, Jesus is God's blood Jesus shed on the cruel murder, saved from sin, have strongly entrenched dogma of the trinity. These people speak of divine love and how does this love in our lives, is quite complicated and often difficult. Therefore, I think it is easier to preach to an atheist to a Christian Catholic or Protestant.

With my love, the Divine Light of Heavenly Truths help us with plenty of wisdom to preach to all men and to the people in the spiritual life, are my best wishes.

Alberto :)

Amados hermanos y hermanas en Dios:

Las dificultades para hacer que el Amor Divino estuviera habitando en nuestras almas, en el pasado, eran mayores, porque no existía el reotorgamiento del Amor Divino. No había encarnado nuestro amado Maestro Jesús. Ni siquiera sus más cercanos amigos y amigas del Maestro tenían esa gran cantidad de Amor como para hacerlos uno con el Padre Celestial. Porque era un proceso y sigue siendo un proceso.

Pero, según mensajes, al parecer revelados pos Judas y recibidos a través de Hans, él manifiesta que antes de intentar suicidarse ya tenía una pequeña cantidad del Amor Divino, y esta pequeña cantidad le permitió -después de habitar un tiempo en esos lugares de tormento que existen en el mundo espiritual-, progresar a los cielos Celestiales. Con esto, infiero que todos nosotros, los que hoy conocemos de la existencia del Amor Divino y la manera de cómo obtenerlo en nuestras almas, podemos hacer nuestro propio progreso, tanto en la vida terrenal como en los cielos Celestiales. Lean bien, en los cielos Celestiales, porque yo anhelo, una vez que terminen mis días como mortal, partir directamente a los cielos Celestiales, no deseo hacer escalas en ninguna de las esferas espirituales inferiores.

Ahora, en cuanto a la existencia de los ateos, sí, comparto lo escrito por Ian. Muchas de esas desafortunadas personas, han hecho una elección de no creer en Dios, producto de los pecados y errores de las iglesias, al igual que de los malos testimonios de seres humanos que dicen ser creyentes o tener fe en Dios, en Jesús, etc. Pero, existen algunos mensajes, no sé si revelados por Jesús, donde manifiesta que es más fácil hablarles a estas personas ateas, de lo Santo, Amoroso y Misericordioso que es nuestro Padre Celestial, que tomar a un cristiano católico o protestante, y hablarles de nuestras Verdades Celestiales del Amor Divino.

Por eso, como dice Dan, a pesar de las limitaciones del idioma, y conversando con unos de sus trabajadores de la construcción, ‘creyente’ en el Jesús que le enseñaron en la iglesia, para ese trabajador, Jesús es Dios; la sangre de Jesús derramada en el cruel asesinato, salva del pecado; tiene arraigado fuertemente el dogma de la trinidad. Hablarles a estas personas del Amor Divino y cómo actúa este Amor en nuestras vidas, es bastante complicado y muchas veces difícil. Por ello, creo que es más fácil predicarle a un ateo que a un cristiano católico o protestante.

Con mi amor, que la Luz Divina de las Verdades Celestiales nos ayude con abundante sabiduría a predicarles a todos los mortales y a los habitantes en la vida espiritual, son mis más sinceros deseos.

Alberto

A Holy God, Loving and Merciful (part III) / Un Dios Santo, Amoroso y Misericordioso (Tercera parte) 28 Jun 2011 04:46 #4599

• Alberto
  • Alberto
Holiness, Love and Mercy of our loving Heavenly Father has always been and will be there, hoping that all their children go to him. We'll keep our souls if we yearn earnestly and sincerely, calling through prayer the Holy Spirit's presence. We just have to follow the model prayer Jesus presented by our beloved Teacher and Leader of the Celestial Heavens, through Mr. Padgett.

All Scriptures or Sacred Texts, which are based on a religion (Hindu, Jewish, Buddhist, Christian, Islamic, etc.), to his faithful devotees, these Sacred Books are considered divinely inspired. In any case, their interpretation is as varied as the very religious, as well as disputes. These Texts, beyond the specific value they have for a particular creed, its importance is always significant in the history of a culture, whether from the point of view of history or merely literary.

In them, the sacred texts-there are many different historical accounts, expressed in literary genres, responding to a particular writer's intention. Then, we find stories of how men and women have lived in human love, how this love was not enough to achieve bigger stadiums and perfect love, peace and freedom. Also, show how the man in the struggle and search for the Love of God without being aware of its existence, develops its human love and the way to the perfection of the human soul, and how this process is the precursor and necessary condition for granting the potential to receive the Father's Love. That human love as the precursor of the Father's love can overcome sin, gives an intimate knowledge of his goodness lies latent in all mankind, and that comes as a great gift of the Father, His wonderful love and mercy.

And so it happened, the men were getting a vague idea, that there had to be Divine Love, and how this love should be, and thus saw Joseph (Jacob's favorite son, as history teaches us the Old Testament) a prototype of the Christ would come, that person, which would itself Love itself, with which the Father loves His children. Also, the Old Testament teaches us the confidence of Ruth in the Father's love, his story was a call for love, tolerance and human values, beyond strictly racial considerations. Likewise, we can still find many examples of men and women building during their earthly lives, timeless moments next to the Father's Love.

Yes, Holiness, Love and Mercy of our loving Heavenly Father has always been and will be there. Despite the examples reported, the presence of God in the lives, hearts and souls of individuals, families and communities, the Divine Love was not available, only the Messiah would come centuries later to inform us that the Divine Love was available, and taught us -continued- and even how to do this in each of us, and thus bear witness here and now, in this beautiful earthly keepership, how great and wonderful and spectacular it means to live in and with the Divine Love on in our soul, burning with all our being.
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

La Santidad, Amor y Misericordia de nuestro amado Padre Celestial siempre ha estado y estará allí, esperando que todos sus hijos e hijas vayamos a su encuentro. La tendremos en nuestra alma, si anhelamos seria y sinceramente, invocando a través de la oración la presencia del Espíritu Santo. Solo tenemos que seguir el modelo de oración presentado por Jesús, nuestro amado Maestro y Líder de los Cielos Celestiales, a través del señor Padgett.

Todas las Escrituras o Textos Sagrados, sobre la que se sustenta una religión (hinduistas, judías, budistas, cristianas, islamistas, etc.), para sus fieles devotos, estos Libros Sagrados son considerados de inspiración divina. En todo caso, su interpretación puede ser tan variada como la misma diversidad religiosa, así como las controversias. Estos Textos, más allá del valor especifico que tienen para un determinado credo, su importancia es siempre significativa en la historia de una cultura, ya sea desde el punto de vista histórico o meramente literario.

En ellos -en los Textos Sagrados-, existen muchos y diferentes relatos históricos, expresados en géneros literarios, respondiendo a una concreta intención del escritor. Entonces, nos encontramos con historias de cómo el hombre y la mujer, han vivido en el amor humano, de cómo este amor no ha sido suficiente para alcanzar estadios más grandes y perfectos de amor, paz y libertad. También, muestran cómo el hombre -en su lucha y búsqueda del Amor de Dios, sin ser consciente de su existencia-, desarrolla su amor humano y el camino a la perfección del alma humana, y cómo este proceso es el preludio y necesario requisito para el otorgamiento de la potencialidad de recibir el Amor del Padre. Que el amor humano, como precursor del Amor del Padre, puede superar el pecado, da un conocimiento íntimo, de que su bondad descansa latente en toda la humanidad, y que viene como un Gran Regalo del Padre, en Su maravilloso Amor y Misericordia.

Y así sucedió, que los hombres obtuvieron una vaga idea, de que tenía que existir el Amor Divino, y cómo este Amor debía ser, y de esta manera vieron en José (el hijo predilecto de Jacob, según nos enseña la historia del Antiguo Testamento) un prototipo del Cristo que vendría, aquella persona, que llevaría en sí el Amor mismo, con el que el Padre ama a Sus hijos. También, el Antiguo Testamento nos enseña la confianza de Rut en el Amor del Padre, su historia fue un llamado por amor, tolerancia y valores humanos, por encima de consideraciones estrictamente raciales. Así mismo, podemos seguir encontrando muchos ejemplos, de hombres y mujeres construyendo en el transcurso de sus vidas terrenales, momentos eternos al lado del Amor del Padre.

Sí, la Santidad, Amor y Misericordia de nuestro amado Padre Celestial siempre ha estado y estará allí. No obstante los ejemplos relatados, de la presencia de Dios en las vidas, corazones y almas de individuos, familias y comunidades, el Amor Divino no estaba disponible, solo siglos después vendría el Mesías a comunicarnos que el Amor Divino estaba disponible, y nos enseñó –y aun continúa- cómo hacerlo presente en cada uno de nosotros, y de este modo dar testimonio, aquí y ahora, en esta hermosa guardería terrenal, de lo grande, maravilloso y espectacular que significa vivir en y con el Amor Divino encendido en nuestra alma, ardiendo en todo nuestro ser.

• Page: