Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Testimonies from Followers of Jesus' Teachings Who are Receiving God's Divine Love 25 Jan 2011 00:02 #3883

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
How I found these messages and other things
I have always been connected to God, but I didn't catch everything He said, so one day back in the late 1990’s I prayed intensely to know what Jesus really said, and two days after my prayer, voila, I found True Gospel Revealed Anew From Jesus.

Before that I used to read all types of spiritual literature and I have read the bible and other religious texts. I was, and am a truth seeker, I knew one day I would find the confirmation about what I felt in my soul, Jesus through Mr. Padgett clarified it, that is why I knew I had found the written truth after reading about half a page. I still remember that day when I found the written treasure of treasures.

These messages gave me the extra information and confirmed the teachings that had been given me through my inner senses and after some weeks of reading and praying I set up a website with many of the messages I considered important, but it didn't attract as many visitors as I had hoped for. I did not promote it in any way, I thought that it is there and if people have the divine inclination, they will find it, but not many did and this situation stayed the same for almost ten years and while I did not do anything about my website in that time period, I did dedicate most of my time to study and prayer as these messages suggest.
Not long ago I had a revelation and something began stirring inside of me to do more for the cause of getting the truths out to people, so on 10th October 2008 I made a new website, this one, and am now promoting it in all ways possible.

I came to the conclusion that I could not sit back and relax anymore relying on people finding the truth without any directional help, while most are struggling using all their time and energy to stay on top of this life, many fear that they will fall on their faces if they do not, and just do not have the time to seek a better way.

But we, who have the keys to the truth as to the will of God concerning His children, should not rest knowing that we ourselves are on the path to salvation, but should spread the good news whenever the occasion arises.

On my website I have published some of what has happened to me during my life, as you will see there has been many a time when the normal laws of this material world have been subordinated to give me some insight into another reality, as strange as it may seem to some, I have only written the truth as God is my witness. I had never intended publishing them, but there they are, for all to read.

A few years ago I was talking to a friend about spiritual things and as we were chatting away another friend of ours, who was listening to our conversation began smirking at us, but we carried on anyway, after a few minutes we noticed his face turned pale and a serious look swept over him, then to our amazement, he began talking about strange things that had happened to him. This just goes to show that some people have had spiritual experiences but have locked them away for fear of ridicule, I suppose. Anyway he seemed very relieved to tell us his hidden secrets and we listened and believed him.

The existence we live in and what we call normal, is only a part of what is really happening about us, some people have the gift to sense spirits and some do not, or is it, that most people have closed themselves off from anything they cannot see or touch because of their want to fit in with what they think everyone else believes.

Only by connecting to God can there be any eternal love and peace.
Only through God can we become the object of His will for us.
Only God can give us what we were created to long for, and that is His indescribable wonderful love.
This world is only a shadow of the spirit world; Mankind’s natural love is only a shadow of the Heavenly Fathers Divine love.
The great gift is to be at-one with God and that; God has left for us to decide.
The great miracle is the transformation from image to substance, from death to life, from mortality to immortality.
Those who seek our Father with all the longings of their souls may look forward to happiness and bliss unspeakable. The new birth of the soul is our first step into reality, and that is beyond our imagination, so what follows the new birth does not need to be told, we have to experience it.

Much Love to everyone, Ian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Testimonies 18 Feb 2011 23:26 #4018

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2-16-11
Personal Testimony
Dan Bowman

At 18, I hitchhiked across the United States from New Hampshire to California in 1968. In Huntington Beach, I first experienced God, not in church, but on the Huntington Beach Pier at night. I felt lonely because I had recently moved there and didn’t know anyone. So, I would walk out onto the ocean pier at night and cry out to God to fill my empty heart. This was the beginning of my lifelong journey in pursuit of God’s Divine Love as my spiritual path with God. It was several years later that I was drawn to move to Santa Cruz, California. In 1972 I was invited to a Divine Love study group led by Dr. George Stokes. The members read from messages of revelations titled, The True Gospel Revealed Anew by Jesus. I liked the “message” of the messages; that God’s Love is the active substance of soul progression and salvation, not doctrines, creeds and beliefs.

What really changed my life was the challenge that Jesus presents in his message, written through the channeling of James Padgett. I saw an invitation by God to become at-one with Him realized through the power of prayer and desire for the inflowing of His Divine Love into my soul. This is Jesus' revelation through James Padgett, his "Hallmark Message” to his followers here on earth. As I prayed for more of God’s Love, I wanted to be a part of these teachings and joined George’s dream of building a spiritual community on the east coast. I journeyed to Maryland with 6 others to help build a new Divine Love church and community. I lived in the At-Onement Affinity Community for 6 years as it was a beautiful experience for me in God's Love and my wife and I started new Divine Love study groups and churches.

Nearly 40 years later, I continue to follow with eagerness, Jesus’ teachings through James Padgett as his new contemporary revelation to the modern world today. It is the power of God’s Love that continues to draw me closer and closer to Him.

Dan Bowman

Re:Testimonies 27 Oct 2011 12:28 #5247

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The other day I was standing in line in a store to pay for something and as I handed my money to the clerk, a thought fired off; "it goes out faster than it comes in". I opened my mouth to say these words and something caught me off guard and I saw that this was an untruthful, negative and defeatist mentality and did not speak the words. And then I remembered a recent conversation with my DL friend, John. Interestingly, all of this is happening in a nono second. John told me that he tries to witness to at least one person a day about God. This is not to convert others however to speak of God to at least one person a day.

As the clerk was handing me my change back from our transaction, I said, "A friend of mine, a white guy, loves to attend all black churches. And he told me of something that they speak to with passion. He said that they affirm, "when the praises go up, the blessings come down". Isn't that right, I asked of this clerk? She looked me and smiled and with a nod of her head, she said yes.

I felt so inspired with John's idea of speaking up for God with someone each day as a witness for the most Awesome God in this Universe.

Now back to the negative thought, I thought, but did not speak. I looked at money as difficult to make and keep as it spoke to me of a lack of faith as to who the real provider is. I'm working on that as I want to see God as the true source of all that is good in our lives. The monies we receive from our labors, though it may appear to be from others, comes from God. Every good and perfect gift, even our food, is a gift from God. It is our destiny to be cared, loved and provided for by a most loving and benevolent Lord. We alone can only accept or reject these gifts from God and being mindful of their source, adopt a true spirit of thankfulness for all that we have and all that we are.

Love,
Dan

Re:Testimonies 28 Oct 2011 13:11 #5256

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I was doing a restoration repair on a clients fireplace last year and when the job was completed we were chatting about the scope of this project. I told him that I was a little worried in the begining of the repair about the immense weight of the structure that we were raising and pushing back towards the house from where it had separated. He looked at me eye ball to eye ball and said, "don't ever say that your're worried about something son. Say, you're concerned but not worried. Worry is a lack of faith." This old timer let me have it with both barrels and then smiled and slapped me on my back. Lord have mercy was this guy direct. It was if God had spoken directly to me through this man.

I need to say though that we were having a conversation about God just before he chided me as my client was previously a musician who performed professionally singing Gospel.

Back to money, security and our worries sometimes about our provisions. One of the things that helps me to come into greater harmony with money and to be open to God's gifts is to seek to be very generous with what I've been given. There's lots of needs and individuals that cross our path in life that can use a little help. Another thing that helps me to live closer to a faith based life is to be thankful for all my blessings, no matter how big or small. I can remember during lean times in our business how I would feel so thankful for even the smallest jobs that we got. I can't count the many times I've prayed to God for help, even for our materials needs and we were provided for. Like my friend John told me, "when the praises go up, the blessings come down."

Love,
Dan

Re:Testimonies 28 Oct 2011 18:22 #5257

• MichaelD
  • Rev. Dr. Michael DD
  • Thank you received: 3
Dan,
what you said about Faith reminded me of this message from Jesus about Faith. I thought I would post it here for all of us to review...

The Truth Concerning Faith

I am here, Jesus;

I came to-night to tell you that you are nearer the Kingdom than you have been for a long time, and that if you pray to the Father in more earnestness you will soon realize the inflowing of the Divine Love, that will make you free indeed and fit you to enjoy that close communion with the Father that will enable you to forget all your worries and disappointments, and see with your soul perceptions the great truths which I and my followers may endeavor to teach you.

I know, that at times, it seems difficult to grasp the full meaning of faith in the Father and His Love, but if you will earnestly seek for His Love, you will find that there will come to you such a belief in His Wonderful Love and in the nearness of His presence, that you will be free from all doubt.

You have asked me "what is faith" and I will answer: Faith is that which when possessed in its real and true meaning makes the aspirations and longings of the soul a real, living existence; and one so certain and palpable that no doubt will arise as to its reality.

This faith is not the belief that arises from the mere operation of the mind, but that which comes from the opening of the perceptions of the soul, and which enables its possessor to see God in all His Beauty and Love. I do not mean that the possessor of this faith will actually see God in form or feature, for he has none such, but his soul perceptions will be in such condition that all the Attributes of the Father will appear so plainly to him, that they will be as real as anything that he can see with the eyes of the spirit form. Such faith comes only with constant earnest prayer, and the reception into the soul of the Divine Love.

No man can be said to have faith who has not this Divine Love. Of course, faith is a progressive quality or essence of the soul, and increases as possession of this Divine Love increases, and is not dependent on anything else. Your prayers call from the Father a response that brings with it faith, and with this faith comes a knowledge of the existence of this Love in your own soul.

Many persons, I know, understand this faith to be a mere belief, but it is greater than belief, and is existing in its true sense only in the soul. Belief may arise from a conviction of the mind, but faith never can. Its place of being is in the soul, and no one can possess it unless his soul is awakened by the inflowing of this Love.

So that, when we pray to the Father to increase our faith it is a prayer for the increase of Love. Faith is based on the possession of this Love, and without it there can be no faith, because it is impossible for the soul to exercise its function when Love is absent from it.

Sometime, as you progress in these writings, you will be in soul condition to understand just what faith is, but until that time your faith will be limited by your possession of this Love.

Well, in my healing of the sick, and the blind and the others of earth, who needed a cure, when I said: "as your faith so be it unto you," I meant that they must believe that the Father had power to bring about the cure; but I did not mean that if their minds merely had the belief that I might cure them, that then they would be cured. Belief was not sufficient of itself, but faith was required.

Faith is not a thing that can be obtained by a mere exercise of the mind, but has to be sought for with the soul perceptions, and when obtained will be enjoyed only by the soul perceptions.

I am with you in all my love and power, for I love you as I told you and desire that you shall become free and happy, so that you can do my work.

With all my love and blessings I will say good-night.

Your brother and friend,

Jesus

Re:Testimonies from Followers of Jesus' Teachings Who are Receiving God's Divine Love 10 Nov 2011 13:02 #5330

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Several Divine Love brothers have complimented me recently using words like gentle and humble about my character. I don't write of this out of any self importance however to share here-in what the effects have been for me of praying for God's Divine Love for 43 years.

As a young adult, I learned of God's Divine Love as contained in Jesus' teachings and messages received by James Padgett. It was then that I learned that the singular desire for God's Divine Love was all that was required for a total transformation, spiritually. It was then that my search had ended for the way to such a cleansing and transformation of my soul. That was the easy part and then came the hard work ahead of working through my own darkness, limitations, false beliefs, errors and pain.

It is said that we cannot see the forest for the trees. In otherwords, we often do not see ourselves in love and truth. As a young adult and father of 5 children, I never thought that I was abusive, but I was. I had become the same monster, just like my father. I hadn't considered at first that anything was abnormal and inappropriate behavior. Gradually, I came to the awareness of the horror of my sins and prayed even stronger for the power of God's Love to change me.

It's taken about 20 years for the gulf in my relationship with my children to be bridged by God's Love and today we share a growing and loving relationship. When Debbie and I married we wanted to have a child to raise with our love. At this point of my progression, I no longer had the anger inside that blighted my relationship with my other children. He was our little love child and we would raise him with the highest love of our being and I have been gentle as a lamb as a father for him.

So you see, the anger, violence or evil that we may find within ourselves will eventually be overcome by the presence of God's Divine Love within our souls. This Love is not a static thing within however is very proactive at doing a vertible house cleaning within, casting out anything incongruent with it's nature. This is the real deal for me as it's what's enabled me to become a more loving, gentle and humble being.

With love,
Dan