Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:My Spiritual Life: Different sensations of Divine Love 26 Jul 2011 13:53 #4721

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
My prayer session last night confirmed exactly what is in this message from Stephen: God Sees, Hears, and Knows the Thoughts and Deeds of Men and Spirits

Before I started this session, I made a mental note that I was going to start it when I did. I pulled the drapes together to keep as much light out as possible and then I turned off the light and laid down. As soon as my head hit the pillow, without having to say a word... like "fill me up" which is what I sometimes say... well, my soul began receiving an immense inflowing of Love.

After a few minutes, I called for God as I wanted to give Him my prayer list. When He acknowledged that He was there, I asked for special prayers for several people. Then He said something that made me chuckle. "You don't have to tell me, I already know." :cheer:

As I share this here, all of a sudden a deep feeling of humility is washing over me and I can barely finish this post as my eyes are filling with tears and my soul is receiving a ginormous inflowing of Love. Time to get the Kleenex. :)

As I've posted before, when I least expect it, an awesome spiritual experience will come my way from our most loving Heavenly Father. I love Him so much and to know that He is right here with me is so incredibly wonderful.

Love,
Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:My Spiritual Life: Soul Renewal and Spiritual Cleansing 09 Aug 2011 14:09 #4831

• Joan
It's been almost two weeks since my last spiritual experience worth sharing, as there were just way too many things going on in my day-to-day life to deal with. But yesterday turned out to be a wonderful day of soul renewal as the Divine Love flowed into my soul steadily throughout. And in preparation for my prayer session, I had made a few mental notes of what I wanted to do before it began at 8:00 p.m. My plan was to start a half hour before then so that I could really put my heart and soul into prayer to our Father, kneeling at my bedside.

At around 7:15 p.m., I decided to prepare for this. But first, I wanted to send out a couple of emails before I turned off my computer for the night. Before I hit "send" on the second email, I felt my soul expand and the Love flowing in as if in a great urgency. "Wow," I thought, I wasn't expecting this to happen. So not wanting to lose this awesome feeling, I logged off the computer, made the room as dark as possible and then lied down on my bed and welcomed the wonderful Love that was consuming me.

As I've posted before, I've felt several different sensations, but again, this was another one I can't remember feeling. It was as if a tornado of Love was flowing in fast and furious. It was as if it was stirring all of the thoughts of my soul to come to the surface and that's exactly what happened. Hundreds of visions danced in my head and my thoughts were going a mile a minute. I called out to God and asked if He was there, but I couldn't make a connection.

The most amazing thing that I saw worth noting was a little baby crawling... it was me. :) Hey, wait a minute here, I started thinking. I am seeing the motion picture of my life... does that mean I'm not long for this world? Well, about this time, the visions and chaos had lessened and I finally heard from God. And, as is the usual answer that comes, this wasn't an end-of-life experience, but it was a spiritual cleansing for removal of memories. I was told that it didn't happen because of my soul longings... it came as a blessing from God.

Soon I saw a vision where I was skating on ice and the feeling was one of peace and tranquility. But the Love was pulsating throughout my whole body and it felt as if my legs and feet were on fire. It came to me that the Divine Love was melting my sins, just as fire melts steel. At no time did I ever feel pain, but rather the most wonderful and well-cared for feeling overcame me.

This special blessing went on for a half hour, and God's Divine Love filled my soul for the next hour and I was loving it!

Love,
Joan

Re:My Spiritual Life: The amazing power of Divine Love. 25 Aug 2011 14:26 #4917

• Joan
I just wanted to share with you the amazing power of Divine Love.

When I started my prayer session, the Love began immediately flowing into my soul and it was so calming and relaxing and it felt so good. During these prayer sessions as I've posted, I like to have my room as quiet as possible so that if I have a soul-to-soul chat with God, then I can hear Him.

Well, on this night, I had no peace and no quiet. First, the neighbor's dog began barking and howling. This is what I heard in my left ear. So I asked God to send His Angels to quiet down the dog. Then after this happened, the toddler in the house down the hall began crying and screaming and this is what I heard in my right ear... so it was like a surround sound of the most awful noise pollution coming at me. :cheer: My mind was going every which way, begging God to do something about these disruptions to my peace and quiet, but it seemed as if it was taking forever.

What was amazing, though, as noisy as it was... the Love never stopped flowing... it just kept coming and coming and it didn't matter what I was hearing or what was going on in my head. Thank God that I fell asleep after about a half hour.

It just goes to show that even though sometimes conditions aren't as perfect as we want them to be, Divine Love will always find a way in because of our soul longings and there will be nothing to stop it.

Love and blessings,
Joan

Re:My Spiritual Life: The amazing power of Divine Love. 26 Aug 2011 04:44 #4918

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Perhaps Joan, if things had to be perfect for the Divine Love to enter our souls, no one, save Jesus would ever be saved. I've been amazed over the years that God has never abandoned or forsaken me when I made mistakes. I recall that Jesus didn't hang around with the pretty people, or those assumed spiritual favor by God. His message went to the prostitute, the thief, the murderer and the rapist, the swindler and the unloving men and women who were lost and suffering. If he chose this lot to bring his message to, the street person as it were, his vision included their salvation. That's so loving like of God as personified through Jesus, as God meets us wherever we are. Perhaps that's why we call it Divine Love as it is holy and so pure, that none of God's children are excluded except those who choose to live in exile.

Love,
Dan

Re:My Spiritual Life: The amazing power of Divine Love. 26 Aug 2011 21:28 #4921

• Joan
Thanks Dan.

It reminds me of the time that I heard God speak to me. I shared it in one of my earlier posts on this thread. I was listening to my little walkman radio with earphones... probably listening to a rock song playing... when all of a sudden God's voice came through loud and clear above the music. It was on the commuter bus on the freeway and I remember seeing the morning sun so bright. But I heard every word He said... when He wants to get our attention, well, He will! :cheer:

When I had my prayer session this morning, again, I could hear everything He said and the main message was "My Will be done." He said it several times to get the point across.

We are very blessed.

Love,
Joan

Re:My Spiritual Life: A visit from Jesus. 27 Aug 2011 14:07 #4923

• Joan
My intention for creating this thread was a way for me to keep track of spiritual experiences that come to me. I don't post every little thing, but just those that I feel are worth sharing. So here goes my latest one.

It happened this morning when I was posting on another forum. I was contributing to a thread about the Virgin Mary, as I had posted a couple of things the last few days... so continuing on from where I left off, I had just finished writing it when I felt from my soul the most powerful presence of Jesus.

As a visual, here I am propped up against a pillow, sitting on my bed, legs up with laptop resting on them. What happened to me before when he came the other two times, is that I'm so overwhelmed, my head is bowed, the tears are streaming down my face, and my hands are covering my eyes... and here I'm thinking, oh gosh, my hair is such a mess! I'm sure Jesus probably had a good laugh if he was paying attention to my thoughts. lol!

All I said to him was "thank you" and he thanked me. I'm not sure how long he was here, whether it was a minute or more, but it was so unexpected and awesome! :) I very rarely call for him, because I figure... well, he's already won me over, so he needs to be with others who aren't there yet.

As we all here know, who have been blessed with a visit from Jesus, it's such an honor and privilege and so humbling. And for us to make this commitment to him to spread the good news of God's Divine Love, and for him to acknowledge it... well, what more can I say. I am here for him and I'll continue with this work until my last breath... as I'm sure you all feel the same way.

Love and blessings,
Joan