Username: Password: Remember me
You can ask questions here.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Soul Perception 03 Apr 2015 14:25 #7218

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
Lets start by seeing what is mentioned in the messages about Soul Perceptions.
These are the results of a search for the words "soul perceptions" within the messages.
Read all of them and maybe your soul perceptions will perceive what soul perceptions are.

Quotes.
Jesus.
God is without form, such as has been conceived of by man in nearly all ages, and especially by those who believe in the Bible of the Hebrews, as well as in that of the Christians. But nevertheless, He is of a Form which only the soul perceptions of the soul of a man who has arrived at a certain degree of development, can discern and realize as an entity.

Jesus.
You cannot perceive spiritual things with the material mind. Neither can a man by reason of those powers of the mind which knows only material things, be able to perceive the truths of the spirit. Hence the necessity for man cultivating the soul perceptions, which are greater and more comprehending than all the faculties of the material mind.

Jesus.
I write thus because I see that you and your friend desire to learn the nature and operations and workings of the spiritual things, and hence I want to impress upon you the necessity for exercising the soul perceptions, which will come to you as your soul develops.

Jesus.
Nevertheless, the man who learns and applies these moral truths to his daily life and conduct, comes nearer to the enjoyment of that harmony that man must obtain, in order to get into a unison with God's laws, and that is necessary to his regeneration, and to his becoming the perfect man. And besides, as he, I mean the mortal-progresses in this regeneration, he will find it easier for him to learn, by his soul perceptions, the great truth of the transformation of the soul, through the new birth.

Jesus
My education as to these matters of religion was derived from the teachings of the Old Testament, or rather from Jewish teachers whose text book was the Old Testament. My development in the knowledge of the truths which I taught during my public ministry, was caused by my inner spiritual faculties, and my teacher was God, who, through His angels and through my soul perceptions, caused to come to me those truths or rather the knowledge of them, and in no other way did I obtain it.

Jesus.
I came to-night to tell you that you are nearer the Kingdom than you have been for a long time, and that if you pray to the Father in more earnestness you will soon realize the inflowing of the Divine Love, that will make you free indeed and fit you to enjoy that close communion with the Father that will enable you to forget all your worries and disappointments, and see with your soul perceptions the great truths which I and my followers may endeavor to teach you.

Jesus.
This faith is not the belief that arises from the mere operation of the mind, but that which comes from the opening of the perceptions of the soul, and which enables its possessor to see God in all His Beauty and Love. I do not mean that the possessor of this faith will actually see God in form or feature, for he has none such, but his soul perceptions will be in such condition that all the Attributes of the Father will appear so plainly to him, that they will be as real as anything that he can see with the eyes of the spirit form. Such faith comes only with constant earnest prayer, and the reception into the soul of the Divine Love.

Jesus.
Faith is not a thing that can be obtained by a mere exercise of the mind, but has to be sought for with the soul perceptions, and when obtained will be enjoyed only by the soul perceptions.

Jesus.
There is nothing in the material world that will afford a basis of comparison with the soul; hence it is difficult for men to comprehend the nature and qualities of the soul by the mere intellectual perceptions and reason. In order to understand the nature of this great creation, the soul, men must have something of a spiritual development, and the possession of what may be known as the soul perceptions.

Jesus.
We know and can sense the Existence and Presence of the Father, yet even with our spiritual eyes we cannot see Him. Only when we have our souls developed by the Divine Essence of His Love, can we perceive Him with our soul perceptions.

Jesus.
You have not words in your language to explain these soul perceptions. And there is nothing in created nature, of which you have knowledge, in which a comparison can be made. But it is a Truth that the vision of the soul perception to its possessor is just as real - as I may say, objective - as is the vision of the mortal sight to the mortal.

Jesus.
This must be expected, for to men is not given ordinarily a true conception of God, or who or what He is, and only by the development of their souls by the Divine Love can they obtain any conception of His being. As their souls thus develop they become a part of His Divinity, and their soul perceptions become opened up to a realization of who God is, to a small degree at least, and then they know that He is something more than an all enveloping energy, supplemented by a purposeful will.

The preacher has not these soul perceptions and cannot conceive of God, the Soul, but can only express to you the truthfulness of the evidences of God's existence, such as the energy that he spoke of.

As you know, this energy is His Spirit, although the preacher has not the exact conception of what this Spirit is or how it operates. He confuses the soul and spirit, and makes the mere instrument by or with which God expresses His energy, to be the real true substance of God, the Soul. He is right when he says that he cannot go back of this energy to find God, for his soul perceptions have not yet been awakened to a cognition of that from which the energy proceeds, or which is the very source from which flows all the manifestations, that to his mind constitute God.

Jesus.
I see that you are getting more of the Divine Love in your soul, and your spiritual eyes will be opened, and your soul perceptions will, before long, see and understand many of the vital truths of God.

Jesus.
I will now tell you what this Divine Love means to everyone who has received it. He is in a condition of perfect peace, and his happiness is beyond all comparison, and he is not willing that anything or power shall lead him to those things that are not in accord with the Divine Love and God's laws of harmony. He is not only happy, but is away beyond the lower spirits in intellectual development and knowledge of the spiritual things of the Father. I know that no man is able to obtain the great soul perceptions until he has the soul development, and is fitted to live in the Celestial Spheres, where only love and harmony exist

Jesus.
While these dark spirits may, under certain circumstances, see the bright and beautiful spirits, as they sometimes tell you they do, yet they see only the appearance of the spirit body - they cannot see the condition of the spiritual development in these bright spirits, for it is a law, that the spirit perceptions cannot vision conditions of the souls of others, to a higher degree of development than they themselves have. And this applies to all spirits, no matter what sphere they may occupy, and hence you will understand, that as we progress in our soul spheres, the higher we ascend, the more clear and comprehensible becomes our soul perceptions of the Father and His Divine qualities.

Jesus.
I know that no man is able to obtain the great soul perceptions until he has the soul development and is fitted to live in the celestial spheres where only love and harmony exist. So do not think if a man merely becomes wonderful in his knowledge in an intellectual sense, he is fitted to live in these higher spheres, for he is not. Only the great development of the soul, by obtaining into his soul the divine love will enable him to live there.

Jesus.
He can only be seen by the soul perceptions of a soul, that has been transformed into the Divine Angel; to men in every other particular, He is unseen and unknown, except as His laws and the effect of their operation disclose His being.

Jesus.
Paul finally became a man filled with this Love as far as his nature was capable of receiving it, and in his gospel will be found wonderful exhortations to his hearers to seek for it. But he was not the disciple of Love, but rather of the intellectual parts of my truths; and when he taught, his teachings were intended to appeal more to the mental perceptions, than to the soul perceptions.
He never taught that I was God, nor did he believe that I was, and whenever it is set forth that he did say, or rather, what the Bible says on that subject, is interpreted to mean that I am God, that interpretation is erroneous.

John.
I merely desired to give you this short lesson on truth and knowledge and love, so that in receiving and absorbing our messages of the great spiritual truths of the Father, you may realize the means of making them your own, in a manner to satisfy your soul perceptions.

I will come soon and write you a message on some of these vital truths. Think of what I have above written, and you will find that your soul perceptions will be opened up to a clear and wonderful comprehension of the real meaning of what we desire to reveal.

John.
The mind must stop in its progress at the sixth sphere, and after that only the soul can progress. But this does not mean that the spirit who makes such progress in the Celestial Heavens does not increase in knowledge and understanding, for he does, to a greater extent than it could be possible for the mere mind to progress; but this progress of a spirit in knowledge and understanding is a progress of the soul perceptions, of which I speak. The faculties of the soul are as far superior to and above the faculties of what you call the mind, as are the heavens above the earth.

John.
He was not God, (Jesus) and despite what the orthodox believe, he has never seen God, even up to this time; nor have Moses and some of the old Bible characters seen God, but Jesus has seen God with his soul perceptions, and so have many others of us who are inhabitants of the Celestial Heavens.

John.
I will not write now except to say that your spiritual condition is much improved, and you are advancing in your soul perceptions of the Truth and of the reality of the Father and His Love.

And that sight is just as real to us as your sight is to you or to any of your fellow mortals. It is impossible to explain this to you so that you may fully comprehend my meaning; but this seeing God by our soul perceptions is a thing of reality, and one that results in increased happiness and a knowledge of Immortality.

John.
The Lord gives faith to him who seeks for it in earnestness and longing desire. I will say further, that you are progressing very much in your soul development, and if you will only trust in the Master's promises, very soon the worries that you have will pass away, and you will be free to do the work without being distracted by anything that militates against the exercise of the soul perceptions, which are so necessary in your work.

Luke.
You may ask, how we know this? Well, it will be hard to explain this to you, so that you may comprehend, but this I can say, that we spirits of the higher soul development can, by our soul perceptions, understand the existence of these souls as images of the Great Soul, and the qualities of these images are such, that while we cannot sensibly, as you would say, see these souls or their dualities, yet we are conscious of their existence. To use an illustration, that is not altogether appropriate, you understand that the wind blows, yet you cannot see it.

Luke.
These men who teach purification of their natural love, and a superior state resulting from that purification and nothing more, will never see God, and they will always remain in the mere image in which they were created, a merely purified man made in the image of God, and nothing more.
The Father will then be the same unseen Creator as he is now, and men will worship Him in faith only, for their soul perceptions, which are the only eyes of the soul that can see God, will not exist, and to them God will still remain the unseen and unknowable being that exists today in the knowledge and belief of men.

Ann Rollins.
When spirits became possessed of this knowledge, they commenced the work of trying to influence men in such a way, that there arose in them a longing for a closer unity with God, and an opening up of the soul perceptions, and as a result many men, in various parts of the world, received this Love in their souls without knowing that it was this Divine Love; but it was, and when these men in their spirit forms entered the spirit world, they soon found that, to some extent, they were possessed of this Love, and it was not difficult for them to listen to the explanations and teachings of those spirits who had received it, as to the truth of its existence.

Ann Rollins.
Of course, you will understand there is yet more Love which we may obtain, because our progress in the Divine Love never ceases, until we get into the very presence of the Father, and are able to see Him with our soul perceptions.

Ann Rollins.
The mind or mere intellect is not given much attention to, but is subordinated to the soul development, for with this development and a part of it, comes a wonderful development of the faculties of what you might call the mind, but which we call and which really are the soul perceptions. I know it is hard for you to understand, but what we call the soul perceptions may be compared to the mental faculties as you commonly speak of them. These soul perceptions do not depend upon these mental faculties, and in fact the latter forms no part of the former, but they are entirely distinct and of a different order and composition from these mental faculties. These soul perceptions, as such, cannot be cultivated or made to increase in their powers or qualities by mere study, but they and their progress are entirely dependent upon and not separated from the development of the soul in Love. I mean the Divine Love of the Father. In other words, unless there be a development of the soul by this Divine Love, there will be no development of the soul perceptions.

Ann Rollins.
Well, after I had lived in this fifth sphere and learned the great and wonderful truths that are taught therein, I progressed to the seventh and there learned what real happiness is, as I thought. No spirit who has not received this Great Love of the Father lives in this sphere, because the mind is, as it were, absorbed by the soul to such a great extent, that without the soul development the mind would have no place of lodgment. I mean that the mind, as such, then becomes so subordinated to the powers and operations of the soul perceptions that it cannot exist as mere mind, independent of the soul's development.

Ann Rollins.
But the wise men of civilizations have so evolved their intellects that they have lost their soul perceptions, and no God beyond the horizon of their intellectual perceptions can exist, and, hence, as they think they know nature, nature as all of the creation, and there can be no other God, than nature.

But, Oh, the terrible mistake!

Ann Rollins.
And just, as on earth, men have refused to listen to those in mortal life who have attempted to teach them of things religious, so in the spirit world many spirits have, and are refusing to listen to the teachings of other spirits, who have the knowledge and possession of this Great Love. And mortals also have failed to respond to the impressions which spirits have been trying to make upon them as to this truth, and, as a consequence, were unable to open up their soul perceptions; and many mortals, as well as spirits, have never received the benefit of the Great Gift of rebestowal.

Mathew.
God, the Great Oversoul, may not recall to Himself the soul of any man in the sense of depriving that man of his soul, but His relation to that soul will be merely that of Creator and created, subject always to the Will of the Creator, whereas, the relationship of God towards the soul that has received the New Birth and hence the Divine Nature, is not only of a Creator and created, but also that of a co-equal so far as this Great Quality of Immortality is concerned. The soul of man then becomes self-existing and not depending upon God for its continuance to exist.

This, I know, is a subject not easy for mortal mind to understand, but when you shall have received the soul perceptions in addition to your natural mind, it will not be so difficult to grasp the exact meaning of my propositions.

Stephen.
At the time of my martyrdom, I saw the heavens opened and the spirits of the just made perfect. And now, by my soul perceptions, I can see God as a real, Personal Being, full of love and mercy. Let no man rest in the assurance that God is only a formless spirit, without the attributes of seeing and hearing and knowing what the thoughts and deeds of men and spirits are. For if he does, in the time of accounting, he will be deceived in his false security.

End quotes
So as you may surmise from what the angels say here there are no words to describe the "soul perceptions," it is a new faculty that wasn't in existence before the Divine Love began to flow in and is not fully developed until the soul is completely transformed and even then, it is still developing and advancing and moving nearer to The Father.

There is one thing though that is unmistakably noticeable as the soul perceptions are developing through receiving Divine Love and that is the perception of The Father changes, He is near and getting nearer and clearer and you know that he is the most wonderful loving Father that anyone could wish for, Your soul perceptions open up and you feel it within your soul.

I would also say that you perceive the truth about any situation and the soul condition of any person who has not this development, the veils that hid things before are swept away and you understand the meaning of "I was blind, but now I see"
The general condition of the people on earth in these times is open for the looking into. Sympathy, pity and love for even the most evil on earth takes the place of whatever we thought of them before, maybe it has something to do with the truth of the condition and the world and the sometimes terrible predicaments of people who have just been incarnated and usually fall for the delusions of this world.
We see ourselves as brothers and sisters in the soulful sense, all children of God the loving Father.

I could go on and on here as there are other things such as knowledge of how the higher laws are able to change the lower laws for example, or knowing the purpose for our existence.
There is one thing that came to me while I was thinking about posting this and it is this, as the soul perception begin to develop we will begin to think like God, begin to see as God sees, begin to feel as God feels, one day we will even see God through our soul perceptions, and as Jesus is like unto God, he will never become exactly as God is because God is the creator, a being without beginning or end and this is where the soul perceptions tell us about immortality and continual progression even when immortality is achieved. God is so great that even though we are approaching Him in truth, love and knowledge and other things, we will never get there but will always be advancing towards that condition of God's perfection.

Ian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Soul Perception 06 Apr 2015 03:31 #7227

• Jan
  • Thank you received: 35
Ian,
Tom and I wanted to take a moment to say a heartfelt thanks for your research and post on soul perception. We studied half of it tonight and had prayer afterwards praying for more of Divine Love which brings the soul development so that we have more soul perception.
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Soul Perception 06 Apr 2015 11:32 #7230

• Ian
The messages do not go into much detail when it comes to "soul perceptions" and probably with good reason apart from that we do not have words to describe what they are, but one thing comes across very clear and that is our connection to God becomes a reality and not just a belief, or want of belief.
As we are getting closer to becoming at-one with our Father through our prayers and growing faith, our soul perceptions enlarge and begin to become a normal thing that we can use just as we use our other senses but even more so, it's quite an adventure because it is so different from what we knew before, new truths flood in and some of them lack words to describe them, lies and deceptions are plain to see along with their perpetrators. Some of these discoveries may take some time to accept and acknowledge because sometimes they are so far from what we have been taught since we came here and which without really knowing it believed them without question, but one day everything false will crumble leaving the truth and a clear path for new truths and true love.

We can also follow this process that changes and transforms us and as the mind and its false beliefs gives way to the now developing soul, the eyes of the soul will see things differently and we will become less of the human image soul we once were, "the truth sets you free" oh yes, and when we look back from how we once were we will really begin to understand that we were not free, we weren't even real, but image souls of a Soul Reality which is the only reality.
God is asking us if we want to be real like He is, and He gave us a free will to say yes or no because He will not force anyone to do His will, which is to become at-one with Him.

I'm so glad that the soul perception references helped you both Jan and Tom just as they have helped me.
Blessings, Ian

Soul Perception 16 Aug 2016 09:39 #7710

• Ian
I was looking through the forum and read this topic about soul perceptions.
When I read this passage below, it got me thinking about what Dr. Samuels (whom I do not believe was a medium at all, but a scholar and author!) wrote in one of his messages, here Jesus is saying that it was God who taught him the truths, who through His angels and through his soul perceptions, caused to come to him those truths or rather the knowledge of them, and in no other way did I obtain it.

Jesus
"My education as to these matters of religion was derived from the teachings of the Old Testament, or rather from Jewish teachers whose text book was the Old Testament. My development in the knowledge of the truths which I taught during my public ministry, was caused by my inner spiritual faculties, and my teacher was God, who, through His angels and through my soul perceptions, caused to come to me those truths or rather the knowledge of them, and in no other way did I obtain it.."

Well Samuels says otherwise, he wrote that Jesus, without the Hebrew bible might never have performed his mission because he wouldn't have recognised himself as the messiah, or words to the same effect. There are many other examples that contradict the true messages from Jesus and on a whole what Samuels attempts to do is refer and revere the Hebrew bible while attempting to keep in strides with the true message that came through Mr. Padgett, Note: (The Hebrew bible and the old testament. are more or less comprised of the same books)

So while Samuels was slipping in untruths among truths the result would become hazy for the reader, one of the problems with this is that Samuels messages and those Mr. Padgett received would become entwined and seen as one and when a person who has read both and believed both attempt to recall something from what they had read, they will have trouble remembering just who said what when it comes to where Samuels crosses Mr. Padgett.

This same method of changing the original message happens with the bible which is changed over time, sentences and words are added, removed and changed which effects the whole meaning.

Many who finds the messages received through Mr. Padgett also read the Samuels messages, and so did I, only once! I was advised not to read them again, so I didn't but I did do some research about this man and Mr Gibson too and what I found was not good.

Those who do believe that Dr. Samuels was the second person that Jesus wrote through may doubt what I say here, but have they researched Samuels and Gibson critically? because I think if they did they will find that these two men tried to lead the already growing numbers of believers that had read Volume 1 and 2 that Dr. Stone published away into old testament belief and the new age movement.

Then came other churches and reverends and more fake mediums and a few fake Jesus' and infiltrators and turned the whole thing into a circus that turn many who find the original messages away.
What came after really closed the doors for the truth to be known, but despite the infiltration of Jesus' revelation of truth the true messages are still to be found intact and without stain in the original books and are here on this website.

A message to newcomers, stick to Vol 1 and 2 and don't go astray as many others did.
Ian

Soul Perception 16 Aug 2016 09:51 #7711

• Ian
A note to add, the "infiltrators" are those who mix the original messages with various beliefs that contradict what Jesus and the Celestial angels wrote, and usually they slander Mr. Padgett in some way or another.

Here is an example of Daniel George Samuels slipping in untruths, and in this particular case he takes away the urgency to be saved now! that is so prevalent in the real messages that came through Padgett

Quote from Samuels
"For the age in which you and the Doctor live, and for a certain number of centuries to come, this gift will continue to flow from the source of the Father's Being and when it does cease it does not necessarily mean that the privilege will be withdrawn for all eternity, for souls yet unborn would thus be deprived of the opportunity of seeking for it in the mortal as well as in the spirit world, and thus it is conceived that the Divine Love may flow for a period, cease for a period and then be rebestowed in the fullness of time and this may or may not continue in a series of ebbs and flows, as the Father so desires."

This is how they change things and deceive those who cannot see.

According to Jesus writing through Padgett, he says when the great gift or privilege is withdrawn it will never be rebestowed, hence the urgency to pray to The Father now! for His Divine Love.

Soul Perception 16 Aug 2016 20:05 #7715

• Ian
That's how the second death and the first death are explained in the messages, both deaths are to do with the soul.
We are created as mere images and the future for mere images is death, because images are what the word says they are, images an image of something real, we are images of God. Images do not have substance and are not real living entities. God, our Father offers us life and real substance, this is what Jesus came primarily to teach, he taught that God had again made it possible for all souls to be saved.

There is a time period for this and when the time ends the second death will occur, there is no mention of a third or fourth death.
As we understand God has not revealed this end time to anyone, not even Jesus, so as Jesus says the gift is offered now and we must act now and pray to the Father for this gift if we want to become real and immortal, because the time will come when it will be revoked, and this withdrawal will come as a thief in the night, that is suddenly.

• Page: