Username: Password: Remember me
You can ask questions here.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Comes from the great universe of soul and spirit 25 Jan 2015 21:26 #6949

• Jan
  • Jan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 35
I was reading some of messages on this site and in particular I was reading the message from Luke regarding the Sins of the Parents are visited upon the Children unto the Third and Fourth Generations and I came across this paragraph and wanted to get thoughts on what "comes from the great universe of souls and spirits" is. Here is the paragraph below:

Well, when a child is conceived and gestates and is born, he not only partakes of the physical nature of his parents, but also of the qualities and condition of the spirit and soul of the parents. This may seem improbable, but it is a fact that the spirit and soul that enters into the child when it is conceived, comes from the great universe of soul and spirit, wholly independent of the parents and is not in its nature, or qualities a part of the parents, as is the flesh and blood which build up and produce the physical body of the child.
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Please Log in to join the conversation.

comes from the great universe of soul and spirit, 26 Jan 2015 14:01 #6950

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
Hey Jan,

Wouldn't that be Heaven?

Here's what Jesus said about the attributes of God.

"His attributes or expressions, manifested to mortals or spirits, are only the results or effects of the workings of His Spirit, which Spirit is only the active energy of His Soul - Himself."

Who and What is God.

comes from the great universe of soul and spirit, 26 Jan 2015 17:26 #6951

• Jan
  • Jan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 35
Joan,
That makes sense although it made it sound like there was a separate universe of soul and spirit as it states the great universe of soul and spirit that could be a place set apart in heaven?
What made me ask this is that there are great big universes of God's making and as we know we live in one of them that has hells, the earth plane and all the way to the natural heavens or the celestial heavens which is part of the universes so I guess I was looking for from heaven instead of universe.
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

comes from the great universe of soul and spirit, 27 Jan 2015 10:45 #6960

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
Luke explains that the soul comes from where we all came from before incarnation here on earth, the universe of unincarnated souls, I think this is where we are created.

• Page: