Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Divine Love Flowing into the Soul
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Divine Love. What It is and what It is not. How It can be obtained 13 Jan 2021 21:22 #8291

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
This Love is the greatest thing in all the world, and the only thing that can make man at-one with the Father, and change the soul of man as it has existed since his creation, into a Divine Substance filled with the Essence of the Father. There is nothing else in all the universe of God that can cause man to become a new creature, and an inhabitant of the Father's Kingdom; and when men possess this Love, then they possess everything that will make them not only the perfect man but the Divine Angel.

Then men will understand the moral precepts of brotherly love and also the Father's oneness, and they will not have to seek for other help in order to bring into the life of the human race those qualities that will bring to it peace and good will.

Then will every man know that every other man is his brother, and be able to do unto each as he would have the other to do unto him, and this without effort or sacrifice on his part, for love worketh its own fulfillment, and all its beneficence floweth towards the fellow-man as falls the dews from Heaven. Envy and hatred and strife and jealousy and all the other evil qualities of man will disappear, and only peace and joy and happiness will remain.

It is so abundant that it may be possessed by all men by the mere seeking and the sincere longing for its inflowing. But man must understand that it is not his by matter of right, nor is it ever forced upon him, but comes only in response to the sincere earnest prayer of a soul that is filled with longings for its coming.

Note: This is an excerpt from the authentic message received from St. John on August 5, 1916.

Divine Love. What It is and what it is not. How it can be obtained

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Divine Love. What It is and what It is not. How It can be obtained 17 Jan 2021 13:42 #8293

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
This message Joan, perfectly describes the New Birth and what happens to the soul that seeks the Father’s Love as their salvation. I am overwhelmed with thankfulness for this gift from God which I received from Him in 1968 on the Huntington Beach pier, 5 years before I met George Stokes in Santa Cruz. This stuff called Divine Love or more specifically, God’s Divine Love has been baking in my soul for over 50 years. It’s been an incredible journey of moves crisscrossing this country where I eventually found a Divine Love Study group and learned of Jesus’ teachings through his messages to James Padgett. Perhaps you can attest to the hand of God guiding your life as well Joan as we’re both old timers? My closing remark is one of gratefulness to God, to never have given up on me and always being there for me in my weakness and to keep tracking my soul forward in His Love.

Love all you guys,
Dan

Divine Love. What It is and what It is not. How It can be obtained 17 Jan 2021 18:24 #8294

• Joan
That's beautiful, Dan. I learned about the messages when I was living in LaLa Land (better known as Los Angeles - the City of the Angels), but I wasn't seeking God or His Divine Love at the time, and I wasn't even interested in hearing about it. But, alas, my curiosity finally got the better of me a few years later, when I finally read "the book." I believe after I began reading the prayer in the evenings before I fell asleep, that it took one month to receive God's Glorious Divine Love. And now 45 years later, here I am as grateful and humble as you Dan that we're receiving God's Greatest Gift and the intense happiness and joy, which I'm feeling now, is over the moon.

Love you, too.

Divine Love. What It is and what It is not. How It can be obtained 20 Jan 2021 12:28 #8297

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Joan, I gave you a thank you not only for your awesome story but because you feel drawn back here again, just like I do. It’s so wonderful to fall back in love again with something that is so close to our hearts, sharing with others the awesomeness of God’s Love. Everytime we share here about God, there’s a reflex action, as the Master says, upon our own soul’s growth. If someone really wants to grow in God’s Love, then write about Him, talk about Him and shout it to the rooftops.

What’s so interesting about your discovery of the principle of the New Birth, is that you said you weren’t seeking or so you thought? God was calling to you all that time and you finally submitted to Him. You chose to Love God and let Him into your heart. That is such a Love Story. ❤️

I love you sweet sister in Christ,
Dan

Divine Love. What It is and what It is not. How It can be obtained 21 Jan 2021 22:20 #8301

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
Hi Joan and Dan
In a nut shell then.

First God, and all else shall be given.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan

Divine Love. What It is and what It is not. How It can be obtained 21 Jan 2021 22:53 #8302

• Joan
Thank you, Dan for your lovely words. I just finished reading my testimony which is posted on the forum several years ago, so if anybody whose looking in would like to read it, click on this link:

What was I thinking? How God's Divine Love gave me an attitude adjustment.

• Page: