Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Divine Love Flowing into the Soul

TOPIC: Divine Love Flowing into the Soul

The Power of Love 28 Sep 2019 17:28 #8220

• Dan
  • Thank you received: 79
THE POWER OF LOVE

God’s Love has the power to change the most hardened sinner into a true child of God, if only through faith and prayer such sinner will seek for it. Let this Love take possession of a man or spirit and it’s power to purify and change the heart of that man or spirit never fails. ~ brother Jesus

Have you ever felt like at different times your life was being moved in certain directions as unseen forces were prodding and moving you in different ways? And what if you hadn’t listened to those voices, where you would be today?

Considering my life’s experiences, I can see the hand of God moving thru my life and saving me from my darkness. However, it didn’t happen on it’s own as I turned to God for his help in areas where I felt powerless. A working relationship with God is one that is proactive between us and God. In other words it takes daily work in this symbiosis between our hearts. It works like any relationship, ignore it and lose it or focus on and move closer to it.

Perhaps seeking God’s Love as my own redemption from my sins has been the single most important thing I have ever done in my life. It’s worked to deliver me from my darkness, negativities and disharmony to a new life in Love with my Heavenly Father. God’s Love is not a religion but is a faith in the power of Love to redeem.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens