Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The story of Adam and Eve 24 Feb 2021 03:46 #8409

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
What a surprise it was to learn that Adam and Eve were the Bible names for our first parents, whose real names are Aman and Amon. Aman (what a great name for "a man') wrote through Mr. Padgett on August 29, 1915, that he had never written before to mortals. The good news is that he is a lover of God, a follower of Jesus and a Celestial Angel and lives very close to Jesus. Here's what he wrote about he and Eve (whose name is really Amon - sort of like a woman, isn't it?) and their fall from grace:

"I and my soulmate lived in a paradise, which God had given us, and were very happy until the great fall. We were so filled with the thought that we were all powerful and all wise, that we concluded that the obedience which God had required of us, was not necessary for us to observe, and that if we only exerted our powers, we would be as great, as He is great, and would be able to obtain that immortality which he possessed. But, alas the day. We were mere creatures, although wonderful and beautiful, and we soon realized that fact.

The disobedience was, in not waiting for God to bestow upon us the great Divine Love, that would make us like Him in substance as well as in image. We were like Him in our possession of souls and also in the possibility of obtaining the Divine Love.

We disobeyed Him in that we tried to make ourselves believe, that we were as He was, and that we need not submit further to His decrees. We tried to make this belief a thing of reality, and in our vanity tried to appear as gods; but as soon as we did this, the scales dropped from our eyes, and we saw how naked and impotent we were.

God did not drive us from His paradise, but the inexorable laws of our creation and of the workings of His will, showed us that no longer could we expect this Divine Love, which He said would make us Divine. And so we became mere mortals, deprived of the potentiality of obtaining this Divine Love, and we had thereafter to become subject to all the appetites of the natural man and to work to satisfy these natural appetites."

Aman, (Adam) first parent, reveals his temptation and fall.
TGRA, v.2:123

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The story of Adam and Eve 24 Feb 2021 16:42 #8411

• Joan
The first mother of the human race, Amon (who the Bible erroneously calls "Eve") wrote through Mr. Padgett on August 30,1915, that there were no other human beings in existence when she and her soulmate, Amon, were created. They were created by God at the same time and were ready to live as humans instantly. Amon debunks the "theory of evolution" by revealing that there was no gradual growth on their part from any other creature or thing. "When I was created, I was as perfect in my physical organism as I ever was afterwards, or as any man or woman ever became from that time into the present. In fact, I believe, that at the time of our creation we were more perfect than mankind are now, because we had no physical ailments, no sickness, no deformity of any kind. We certainly were more beautiful in face and form than mankind now are, or have been for many long centuries; and besides, our bodies and organism lasted for longer years, than do the bodies of mankind at this time.

Before our fall we were very happy in our conjugal love, and knew not troubles or worries of any kind, and never had anything to make us afraid or draw us apart from each other, or from God; not until the great temptation came, and then because of our ideas of our greatness and power and want of dependence on God, we fell, and never again were restored to our position of beauty and happiness that were ours in the beginning of our lives on earth.So you must see that we were specially created and not evolved from any other thing.Some men now may marvel and wonder at the Bible description of the creation of man, and reject the description as the imaginings of a mind of romance or imagery and not true, but I tell you now that the essentials of this creation and the fall, are true. Of course, the parts played by the apple and the snake and the devil are not true literally, but are symbolical of the principles that entered into the temptation and fall.

Well, I was as much to blame, as was Aman, but I did not entice him after I had the ambition to become immortal, without waiting till that time came, when God would give us that quality of His own nature; but our ambitions grew together and we discussed the matter of making the great effort between us, and acted as one in trying to obtain this great immortality.So the story in the Bible is not exactly true as far as I am concerned, for I did not entice or seduce Aman to do the great wrong; neither did he seduce me to enter into the effort.

Amon, (Eve) mother of all human creation, gives her experience. Her temptation and disobedience.
TGRA, V2:121

The story of Adam and Eve 25 Feb 2021 20:37 #8412

• Joan
I created this video to help people visualize what happened with Aman and Amon, who are also known as Adam and Eve of the Bible.

This is their true story and as Aman wrote, he and Amon were the first soulmates. The video explains how they were created, why they disobeyed God, the consequences that occurred when they fell from grace and, finally, how they became true children of God when they finally received God's Divine Love.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ian

The story of Adam and Eve 27 Feb 2021 10:31 #8415

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
We all have a soulmate, some people find their soulmate on earth, fortunate are those, most won't though, but one fine day on earth or in the spirit realm they will both meet and be together and their search for love from someone like them who they can love and be loved equally will be completed and nothing will ever come between them ever again.

The story of Adam and Eve 21 Mar 2021 19:23 #8431

• Joan
An ancient Celestial Spirit, Leytergus, wrote through Mr. Padgett on August 10, 1915 about the creation and fall of man. [Note: Subsequent messages from Aman and Amon were received on August 19 and 30, 1915 and are posted at the beginning of this topic.]

“…before the Jewish Testament was written, I had written a book containing a description of the creation and fall of man. The Book of Genesis was copied after my writings, which were founded on traditions older than were the descriptions of Genesis. These descriptions of the creation of the world were not the works of men inspired by the angels, or by any other instrumentalities of God, but were the results of the imaginations of the minds of men who lived long before I lived, and who left only tradition of their writings or teachings

I have been informed as to the fall of man. My information is as follows: 

When man was created, he was made twofold - that is, there was a male and a female being, which God intended to make a perfect one, without the loss of any individuality on the part of either. Their names were not Adam and Eve, but Aman and Amen, which meant the male Am and the female Am - "Am" meaning "the exalted creation of God."

These beings were made perfect, physically and spiritually, but these souls were not possessed of all the Qualities of the Great Creator Soul. In those particulars, they were inferior to the Great Creator. But as regards this soul part of their creation, they were made in the image of their Creator. The physical or spiritual part of their creation was not in the image of their Creator, for He has no physical or spiritual body. Only their soul part was made in the image of their Creator - and not of the Substance.

But this image was given a potentiality of obtaining or receiving the Substance of the Soul Qualities of their Creator - this provided that they pursue that course, in their existence or living, which would cause their souls to receive this Soul Substance, in accordance with certain operations of the laws which their Creator had prescribed. And only in obedience to these laws, or their operations, could this Substance of the Creator Soul be obtained.

Well, these creatures were not equal to the test, or rather, requirements; and after living awhile, they became possessed of the idea that they did not need to comply with these prescribed laws, but could obtain this Substance of their own will and power by doing that which they had been forbidden by these laws to do. And so, in their efforts to obtain this Substance, or Divine Love, they disobeyed these laws; and as a consequence these potentialities of obtaining the Substance of the Creator Soul were taken from them. They then became beings still possessed of the spiritual and physical forms, and continued as souls, but not possessed of these Great Potentialities. And this was the fall of man.

The story of the apple is a myth. No apple or anything else that was intended to be eaten formed any part of the fall. It was wholly the fall of the soul's potentialities. The disobedience was the great, unlawful desire on the part of these two to obtain this Soul Substance before they were fitted, or in condition, to receive It in accordance with the operations of the laws prescribed; and as a consequence, they became disobedient. And being possessed of wills which were not in any way bound or limited by their Creator, they exercised these wills in accordance with their desires. And from this disobedience, the wills of men and women have continued to act in accordance with their desires, and in violation of the Great Laws of Truth, which were made for the two creatures at the time of their creation, and which are the same, unchangeable laws of this time.

The Soul Substance that these two forfeited was the Divine Love of their Creator; which - had they by their obedience become possessed of - would have made them a part of His Divinity and, hence, like Him not only in image but also in substance and reality. The potentiality that was taken from them was the privilege they had to obtain this Soul Substance, or Divine Love, by complying with the obedience which these laws prescribed.

So you see, the story of Genesis is merely symbolical."

Leytergus Wrote a Book Containing a Description of the Creation and Fall of Man
V.1:284

The story of Adam and Eve 25 Mar 2021 20:33 #8432

• Joan
John confirms that Aman and Amon (Adam and Eve of the Bible) wrote this through Mr. Padgett on August 30,1915:

"Well, Aman is a general term which means first or highest, and when applied to man it means the first or highest creation....

... Yes, they (Aman and Amon) came to you and gave you their names, which were the names that they were called by after their creation. They were both created instantaneously and became living souls in a moment, and did not grow from a germ by the slow process of evolution. Their story of the fall is substantially correct as I have learned from them and from the Master.

The names Aman and Amon are correct, and were known thousands of years ago to the early inhabitants of the earth and who descended from them.

The story of their fall was, of course, known to their immediate descendants and became known for some generations after their deaths to their more remote descendants; but after awhile, the names became forgotten, but the substance of the story of their fall did not, and there were at one time manuscripts showing the account of the fall, but they disappeared long before the time of any of the present writings, though the story of the fall with various changes and amendments came down the ages, until the writers of the Old Testament incorporated such tradition in the Book of Genesis.

Of course, Adam and Eve did not exist, and neither is the story as to their fall, true. It is only symbolical in the way of showing that man once occupied an exalted and happy state, and by his own disobedience fell, and with his fall came the condition of evil and sin."

John affirms that Aman and Amon, the First Parents, actually communicated through Mr. Padgett
V.2:123

• Page: