Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group
  • Page:

TOPIC:

God, The Heavenly Father 24 Apr 2017 22:23 #7976

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
There are some religious faiths that believe God sits on a throne in Heaven and Jesus sits next to Him on the right hand side... or something like that. They make God appear as if He was a human. But that is far from who and what God is. He neither sits nor stands. As a soul, who has a form that is unlike ours, my soul perceptions of God's form is that He's like a gigantic ball of unlimited energy composed of Love Divine. That He may stretch out His arms to hold us, I have no doubt, as I can attest to the fact that God gives great hugs!

For the curious amongst you, please check out this link to learn the real truth about God on this website:

God, The Heavenly Father

Please Log in to join the conversation.

God, The Heavenly Father 25 Apr 2017 15:02 #7980

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Our material minds dominate our thinking and perception of many things including God. Lately I've been challenged by my material mind. It appears to be part of my life's work, to live in a heart centered nature than mind centered. Many eastern teachings teach of this state of "no mind". They got that part right but don't teach of the higher nature of the soul linked to God thru His Divine Love. I believe God's Love can deliver us from it's enslavement.

God, The Heavenly Father 25 Apr 2017 17:00 #7981

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
And the truth sets you free from it.:)

God, The Heavenly Father 25 Jan 2021 00:45 #8318

• Joan
What God has blessed us with here... is the blessing to know Him and to Love Him as our Heavenly Father.

And for this we give our love and gratitude to our dearest Brother in Christ Jesus, who took the pen of James E. Padgett and began writing the truth about God over 115 years ago.

God, The Heavenly Father 25 Jan 2021 12:05 #8320

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
What a blessing Joan, to be led to God on a path that has permanence and longevity, never ending and ever expanding. What more can one want? This truly is the Pearl of Great Price; God’s Divine Love.

Love,
Dan

God, The Heavenly Father 07 Feb 2021 19:13 #8352

• Joan
The truth that people need to know about God is that He is holy, heavenly and happy! There is no part about God or His attributes - sweetness, gentleness, loving, caring, compassionate - that would ever seek to cause fear in any of His children. 

God's loving nature is so immense and because He wants His children to live where He lives that's why He has decreed - since the time of Jesus' birth that - for a time only - His children shall have the privilege of receiving His Divine Love. Simply asking God for it is all that is required. And this can be done at any time during the day or night.  

Blessings,
Joan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ian

• Page: