On-line study group
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Jesus' Teachings are the True Enlightenment 05 Jul 2015 04:24 #7454

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
In this message, Jesus wrote the following paragraph to James E. Padgett:

"I am much pleased that you are in so much better condition of soul and want you to persist in your efforts to obtain more of the Love of the Father, and then you will be able to bring true enlightenment to the unthinking and unknowing world of the truths that are so vital to their salvation."

In the spirit of following Jesus in his footsteps, we here on this forum are striving to accomplish what he appealed of Mr. Padgett.

May everyone who reads Jesus' teachings on Ian's website, as well as our posts here in the forum, obtain the true enlightenment of God's Divine Love. It is here. It is available. It is awesome! It is so easy to possess.

Seek, pray and receive. 

The Divine Truth must be declared to All Mankind ,
TGRA, v.2:229

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Jesus' Teachings are the True Enlightenment 06 Jul 2015 03:30 #7460

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you Joan for posting this as I pray that we can be the best instrument for God, just like James was, in sharing the true mission and true teachings of Jesus to mankind. Some of us are now in the autumn of our lives and may have precious few years left on earth to share Jesus' teachings as time is now of the essence for us. I pray that God reveals to us what He wants us to do to fulfill our missions on earth. Soon we will be on the other side fulfilling our greater destiny for God and discover the rewards of a life devoted to seeking God's Divine Love as our highest truth.

Love,
Dan

Jesus' Teachings are the True Enlightenment 24 Jul 2015 14:03 #7471

• Joan
Jesus writes about helping a spirit find the way to salvation and God's Love::

"Let me tell you right here that, when you help a spirit to find the Way to salvation and God's Love, you are doing the greatest work that God has given any of His creatures to do. And when that spirit, through your help, finds that Way and realizes the Truth and receives this Love, he is forever your most thankful friend and worker in forwarding the interests of your own spiritual being. So, when the Bible says that for every soul saved there is a new star added to the crown of one who is the instrument in saving such a soul, it only declares a Truth which exists and which never changes. So, in your work of helping these poor, sinful and darkened spirits, you are laying up spiritual jewels which, when you come over into the spirit world, will form a part of your soul's existence.

Of course, there are no jewels as such, but they represent great qualities of happiness and love which the Father will give you. Men do not realize of what momentous importance the saving of a soul is, and what results come to them as such a savior."

The Master Gives Additional Assurance That He Is Jesus. He Also Refers to a Spirit Who Claimed That He Had Lost His Soul.

Jesus' Teachings are the True Enlightenment 11 Feb 2021 02:46 #8370

• Joan
One thing about being a follower of Jesus is that we never give up!

Even though the last post was 5-1/2 years ago, we're as dedicated as we've ever been to post Jesus' messages and share our Divine Love experiences. Have we been able to speak to anyone about these truths, which we hold so dear in the intervening years?

I personally have spoken with a few co-workers (before we were all banished to work at home - but actually, we're all loving it!) and I believe they may have understood my explanation that Divine Love surrounds us and when our soul has an awakening, we will receive it after we pray for it.

Now that I'm thinking about it, they must have surely received influence by the angels to make it happen. If and when I see them again, we'll probably chat about this topic, and it may just be a positive conversation. Prayers up for this to happen. 

The following user(s) said Thank You: William

• Page: