Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re:How long did it take for spirits to progress after they passed over? 06 Aug 2014 16:20 #6508

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
MichaelD wrote:

Sorry Dan I cannot agree with your statement. There may be religious groups in the spirit spheres but there is no religion in Heaven, only truth.

Perhaps I was not clear in my post about that Michael so I will try again. First, you are correct, there are no religions in the Celestial Heavens as all have been supplanted by the singular belief in God's Divine Love as one's redemption.

However Divine Love comes into the hearts of many mortals including Catholics while a mortal despite their beliefs. Consequently, there may be many in the Celestial Heavens who were once Catholics. I was baptized and confirmed in the Catholic religion as a young man. It was the love of a priest who helped me in my younger years when I was severely abused by my eartly father. My spiritual journey began in the Catholic faith and eventuated in my discovery and seeking of God's Divine Love. To say here that Catholicism is a farse may be problematic for some like myself that come from a Catholic background.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:How long did it take for spirits to progress after they passed over? 29 Aug 2014 03:04 #6581

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
To update my earlier posts, James Padgett's daughter, Nita, wrote to him on May 25, 1920, that she had almost progressed to the Celestial Heavens.

So a little over a year and a half elapsed for her progression from the Third Sphere on October 14, 1918 to the Seventh Sphere.

The link below is Nita's sweet message to her daddy where she describes her experience of passing over then having to come face-to-face with the Law of Compensation.

Nita Padgett Writes of Her Experience in Passing into the Spirit World and Progressing in Divine Love.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: