Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group
  • Page:

TOPIC:

How long did it take for spirits to progress after they passed over? 28 Jun 2014 20:29 #6487

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
I love this topic, as I really like to know how long it takes for spirits go progress from sphere to sphere after we pass over. In the spirit writings revealed through James E. Padgett, the spirits let him know which sphere they were in at the time of their communication.

As we know, Jesus was the quickest spirit to pass directly from earth to the Celestial Kingdom... after all, this Kingdom was given to him as a gift from our loving Heavenly Father because he was the first ever human to possess Divine Love in his soul; and Jesus went through the transformation of being at-one with God while he walked this earth.

Mr. Padgett's wife Helen passed over in February of 1914. At that time, she knew nothing of Divine Love, but learned about it from Mr. Padgett's grandmother, Ann Rollins. Helen quickly began praying for this awesome Love and by March of 1915, just 13 months later, she had progressed to the Celestial Heavens!

On June 20, 1918, Helen wrote to her husband and soulmate, James E. Padgett, about the passing of their daughter, Nita (Helenita), that very day. And on October 14, 1918, Nita wrote her first message that she was already in the Third Sphere! Nita revealed that her daddy (as she called him) had told her all about God's Divine Love, and she was extremely grateful that he did.

It's just so wonderful to think that all of us who are praying and receiving God's Divine Love now will be able to reside in the Third Sphere... maybe even faster after our passing than Nita did.

As I get the time, I'll post other spirit's progression... as for me, it's a great motivator. :cheer:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:How long did it take for spirits to progress after they passed over? 01 Jul 2014 13:18 #6489

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The Divine Love maturation process is very proactive. For Helen to make it from the natural spheres to the Celestial Heavens in a year is most impressive. No doubt, our own Divine progression will be meteoric when we pass over from the foundation that that we have built in prayer for the Father's Love.

Re:How long did it take for spirits to progress after they passed over? 04 Jul 2014 22:12 #6490

• MichaelD
  • Rev. Dr. Michael DD
  • Thank you received: 3
This subject has much interest to me as well. I do believe that we determine our position as well as our rate of progression by our cleansing abilities. Those who are more loving and compassionate may progress faster than those hard-headed individuals, but all will eventually return to our Heavenly Father.

Hearing that Mother Teresa advanced so quickly may or may not be true, remember that she was a devout Catholic, the very organized religion that Jesus has said in his messages that they are misguided and have caused serious harm to mankind because of their dogma. Maybe after Mother Teresa passed she realized what a farce the Catholic's are and was able to progress rapidly because of her love for Jesus.

Re:How long did it take for spirits to progress after they passed over? 05 Jul 2014 14:49 #6492

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
There are many religions represented in the Celestial Heavens including Catholics. It is the soul to soul relationship with God that transcends our beliefs and religions. No doubt Mother Teresa was close to God and received His Divine Love on earth despite her beliefs. That has happened to many whose heart is ripe with desire for God and yearn with all their hearts for His Love even as Catholics, Baptists, Buddhists, Hindu, Moslem or any of the many religions of this world. God's Love eventually opens their soul's perceptions to truth so they can ascertain their own belief systems.

Re:How long did it take for spirits to progress after they passed over? 05 Jul 2014 18:30 #6493

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
In my research to discover how long it took for a spirit to progress, it turns out there's not too much information, because the majority of the messages are testimonies from Celestial Spirits and many spirits who revealed their location only wrote once.

It was Mr. Padgett's family, friends and colleagues who kept him apprised of their progression. Some were in darkness when they passed over and upon learning about Divine Love, they began praying.

Mr. Padgett's law partner and friend, A.G. Riddle, wrote in his first message that he was in darkness. A little over a month later, he progressed to the Third Sphere. In 9 months, he had progressed to the Fifth Sphere. So in 10 months, he went from darkness to the Fifth Sphere... not bad.

Judge Frank Syrick, who was also very well known by Mr. Padgett, wrote that he was in darkness as well upon his passing into the spirit world. After praying for Divine Love, 13 months later he was in the Third Sphere; 13 months after that, he was in the Fifth Sphere; and in 7 months he had progressed to the Seventh Sphere.

It took 8 months for Professor Joseph Salyards, one of Mr. Padgett's school teachers, to progress from the Third Sphere to the Seventh Sphere.

Mr. Padgett's cousin, Alice, found so much happiness and contentment with her soulmate in the Third Sphere, she was still residing there a year later.

Purely my speculation, but it appears that Helen Padgett's meteoric rise to the top may have been motivated by extreme happiness and joy that her husband and soulmate was the chosen instrument of Jesus to receive his messages.

Re:How long did it take for spirits to progress after they passed over? 20 Jul 2014 19:36 #6499

• MichaelD
  • Rev. Dr. Michael DD
  • Thank you received: 3
Sorry Dan I cannot agree with your statement. There may be religious groups in the spirit spheres but there is no religion in Heaven, only truth.

• Page: