Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Faith 28 Sep 2014 14:26 #6632

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello Ian and yes your supposition sounds plausible about true faith having it's counterpart in the natural or image realm. If our souls are created in the image of God then the blueprint has been made upon which our souls can morph into a new soul through the New Birth. In my limited understanding though I get confused when we're talking about the natural that acts and feels like the Divine but isn't.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Faith 29 Sep 2014 22:15 #6633

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
When I was a small child before I started school I believed in God, no-one ever taught me this because that wasn't the practice in our house, we were left to find out for ourselves, but I just knew there was a God, I didn't know anything about him but I did know that I was here and it was important, and so I thought the same for everyone else too.
For me it wasn't about the material world but it had to do something much more important which I didn't know much about, so since then I have been a searcher and a wanderer.

To get to the point which is the subject of faith, I had faith back then that there was a God and we were all here and it was important, this is natural faith I will call it, but when I found these messages and prayed for God's Divine Love with the faith I then had, the Divine Love came into my soul in such a tremendous way that I knew that this Love could not have come from me because I just didn't have this kind of love in me. I knew for certain that this was coming from God and my prayers were being answered and the messages were true, and I know that others have received this Divine Love and they will tell the same story.

So, I now see that my faith is different from what it was before the inflowing and the two cannot be compared, one was the shadow and the other is substance and it's growing and I am seeing more and more with my soul perceptions.
And I will add, I do not compare myself with anyone while I progress because this is between me, and my Father.
Ian :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: David

Faith 02 Oct 2014 21:51 #6641

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
To all.
When The Father comes to you and tells you that you are saved you will know what your faith has lead to, you will understand the importance of Jesus true teachings and be able to feel in your soul the loveliness of our dear and caring Father, and this cannot be taken away, from you ever, your destiny is set and this becomes your new way and your old way will be left behind,.
So faith accumulates as The Father's Divine Love gradually infills your soul, and your faith will become absolute knowledge because what is behind it comes from The Father.
How do I know this, you may well ask.

Faith 30 Oct 2014 02:04 #6702

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
Love your post, Ian. Thank you.

I just saw this... it's so cute, I had to share it here.
"Are you wrinkled with burden?

Come to God for a faith lift."

Touche'!! :cheer:

• Page: