Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The Secret to Salvation 14 Sep 2011 16:51 #5054

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
If you are reading this post, then you already know what the secret to salvation is, because it is the main focus of Ian's website and this forum. So you could say, that it's no longer a secret as it has been revealed by our loving Brother in Christ, Jesus, who is the Master of the Celestial Heavens as well as a host of Celestial Angels.

God's Divine Love is the secret to salvation. It's as simple and uncomplicated as that. We here, who post on this forum, have known about this secret for many years and we follow Jesus' teachings and have received and continue to receive God's Divine Love in our souls.

This transforming Love, when once received in a sufficient abundance, will bring to us immortality and divinity where we will live in the presence of God, our Heavenly Father, as His Divine children.

So with any "secret"... we hope that this good news will go "viral," as they say in internet lingo. The blessing of salvation is here now and all of God's children on earth and in the spirit world have just got to be informed.

So simple, easy and uncomplicated it is. God, our Heavenly Father, is here for all of us. May we each feel a special closeness that comes from our awakened heart and soul.

Love and blessings,
Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Secret to Salvation 14 Sep 2011 21:04 #5056

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Even we read Jesus' message of the Divine Love, the secret is not discovered until we experience it. As they say: The proof is in the pudding. Yum.

Dan

Re:The Secret to Salvation 14 Sep 2011 21:37 #5057

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
I just checked and the way to salvation is the only focus on Ian's website! :)
Even when it comes to showing the way to the natural love, it is clear that this is a lesser love compared to the divine love, in fact there is no comparison as one leads to immortality and the other doesn't, and because both loves are explained in detail, I can't imagine anyone who knows about both loves, choosing the natural love instead of the divine love.

Re:The Secret to Salvation 14 Sep 2011 22:36 #5059

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
This is the way to salvation.

Jesus:
"How, or in what Way, can a man obtain this Divine Love, and this New Birth, and the Celestial Kingdom?" And because the Way is so easy and simple, it may be that men will doubt the Truth of my explanation, and will continue to believe, and place all their hopes upon the orthodox doctrines of the vicarious atonement - the washing of the blood, my sufferings on the cross and bearing all the sins of the world, and my resurrection from the dead - doctrines as harmful to the salvation of mankind as they are without truth or foundation in fact or effect.

The only Way then, is simply this: That men shall believe with all the sincerity of their minds and souls, that this Great Love of the Father is waiting to be bestowed upon each and all of them; and that when they come to the Father in faith and earnest aspirations, this Love will not be withholden from them. And, in addition to this belief, that they pray with all the earnestness and longings of their souls that, the Father will open up their souls to the inflowing of this Love, and that then may come the Holy Spirit to them to bring this Love into their souls, in such abundance that their souls may be transformed into the very Essence of the Father's Love.

The man who will thus believe and pray will never be disappointed, and the Way to the Kingdom will be his, as certainly as that the sun shines by day upon the just and the unjust alike. No mediator is needed, nor are the prayers or ceremonies of priests or preachers, for God comes to man, Himself, and hears his prayers, and responds thereto by sending the Comforter, which is the Father's Messenger for conveying this Great Divine Love into the souls of men.
The True Kingdom of Heaven That Jesus Taught on Earth - the Celestial Kingdom

• Page: