Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Infinite Number of Spheres in the Celestial Heavens? 05 Jul 2011 04:35 #4641

• Brianna
  • Brianna's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I have read some of the messages, and heard that there are a countless number of spheres beyond the seventh sphere. I thought there was only three. Is this true or not?

Love,
Brianna Davis
A proud spiritual lycanthrope. Forever a wolf at heart.

Part "normal", part autistic, all human.

The number one desperate secret wish I have in my heart is to go to the Great Wilderness in the Celestial Heavens, reunited with my Master, my "pack" of angels, and feel the welcoming, sweet embrace of my heart's desire. May you all find the Divine Love. God bless.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Infinite Number of Spheres in the Celestial Heavens??? 05 Jul 2011 13:26 #4643

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
Brianna wrote:

I have read some of the messages, and heard that there are a countless number of spheres beyond the seventh sphere. I thought there was only three. Is this true or not?

Hi Brianna,

In the Celestial Heavens, the first three spheres are numbered, i.e., the First, Second and Third Celestial Spheres. Beyond these, the spheres are not numbered as we progress closer to God.

If you haven't read my thread that describes the Divine Love spheres yet, click on this link: Description of Divine Love Spheres in the Spirit World .

Love and Hugs,
Joan

Re:Infinite Number of Spheres in the Celestial Heavens??? 05 Jul 2011 16:59 #4644

• Brianna
Hi Joan,

I've also heard that no one has reached that sphere that Jesus now resides. Is this a real fact?

Love,
Brianna Davis

The number one desperate secret wish I have in my heart is to go to the Great Wilderness in the Celestial Heavens, reunited with my Master, my "pack" of angels, and feel the welcoming, sweet embrace of my heart's desire. May you all find the Divine Love. God bless.

Re:Infinite Number of Spheres in the Celestial Heavens??? 05 Jul 2011 17:06 #4645

• Joan
Brianna wrote:

Hi Joan,

I've also heard that no one has reached that sphere that Jesus now resides. Is this a real fact?

Love,
Brianna Davis

Yes, that's true. Jesus is the highest Celestial Angel and the next spirit nearest to him is John.

Needless to say, we're going to have to pray our hearts out to reach Jesus, but one thing we do know is that we can become Divine Angels on earth, like he was... so this is our challenge to see how far we can progress to that level while we're still here. :cheer:

God bless you!!

Love,
Joan

Re:Infinite Number of Spheres in the Celestial Heavens??? 05 Jul 2011 17:29 #4646

• Brianna
Hi Joan,

About the countless spheres, at the higheset Celestial Sphere, do we lose our individuality and form when we have an atonement with God? Or is that just another false belief?

Love,
Brianna

Re:Infinite Number of Spheres in the Celestial Heavens??? 05 Jul 2011 21:27 #4647

• Joan
Brianna wrote:

About the countless spheres, at the highest Celestial Sphere, do we lose our individuality when we have an atonement with God? Or is that just another false belief?

Well, as Jesus is our example, we know that in 2,011 years, he hasn't lost his individuality, so I would say the proof is in the pudding and the answer is "No!" :cheer: And, I'm not aware of any message from Jesus or any of the Celestial Spirits that says otherwise.

Here is a link to one of my threads that describes what a few spirits look like, including Jesus. Click here: Description of a Beautiful Spirit .

There are angels, who do not live in the Celestial Heavens, who have never been born on earth. We aren't told too much about them as the focus of Jesus' teachings is for us to become aware of, pray and receive God's Divine Love so we will become at-one with God and inhabitants of the Celestial Heavens, where Jesus is the Master and highest spirit.

Love and blessings,
Joan

• Page: