Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group
  • Page:

TOPIC:

A Description of a Beautiful Spirit 08 Apr 2011 21:27 #4342

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
When I began reading the messages, I always wondered what the spirits looked like. And I was happy to read the following message from Priscilla Stone, Dr. Leslie R. Stone's mother, who wrote to James Padgett the description of Dr. Stone's soulmate on January 1, 1915.

Both Dr. Stone and his soulmate, Mary Kennedy, were from England, but they never met. Here is his mother's delightful description of Mary:

"I want to tell you now that Mary is a real, existing spirit, who was once a little English girl, and is all beauty and goodness and is waiting here for you to come to her and when you do you will not find some shadowy unsubstantial thing of air, but a real live, beautiful spirit with form and features perfect and well defined, and full of animation and pink roses on her cheeks, and hair all dark and glossy, and blue eyes, and mouth like cupids, and teeth as you would say like ivory.

She is not a very demure little girl either, but is full of life and love and happiness. I tell you all this that you may form some idea of her and be able to see her, to some extent, in your mind's eyes as you mortals say. And more than all, she is so pure and good and is loved by every spirit with whom she comes in contact."

Priscilla Stone Describes the Appearance of Mary Kennedy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:A Description of a Beautiful Spirit 09 Apr 2011 04:16 #4344

• Joan
Helen Padgett writes to her husband and soulmate, James Padgett, on December 22, 1915 about her beautiful garment and her appearance. As of this writing, she has been a Divine Angel in the Celestial Heavens for nine months.

"Oh my dear, how I wish that you could see me as I am now, and the great love that is in my soul, then you would never doubt me.

Well, my garment is a beautiful, white flowing gown, which has all the splendor of the sun shining on the polished silver roof of some Turkish Mosque. I am dressed all in white and have a golden girdle, and jewels, as you would say, on my head, and an aura that shows the condition of my soul development.

My form is very beautiful, the spirits tell me, and my features are very classical and mobile also."

A Description of Jesus - The Most Beautiful Spirit in all God's Universe 16 Apr 2011 15:41 #4383

• Joan
Ann Rollins shares with her grandson, James Padgett, this description of Jesus:

"Well, it is somewhat difficult to describe his appearance, but I will try.

He is of a commanding figure, as you say on earth. His features are regular, and his eyes are of a deep blue, almost a purple blue, with such depths of love in them that under its influence you almost forget to note the color of his eyes. The hair is a beautiful brown, worn long and parted in the middle so that it falls over his shoulders. His nose is straight and somewhat long, with nostrils very refined and showing the artistic elements in his nature.

His other features are in keeping with those I have described. He wears a beard quite long and very silky and brown like his hair. His manner is grace itself and modesty personified, and yet, in him is the intensity of feeling which can show itself in just indignation when the occasion requires. And, yet, with all the great beauty of his person and the greater love of his soul showing itself, he is very humble - more so than any spirit I have seen.

I have given you a bare outline of his appearance, and you will never fully realize in your mind's eye, just what his appearance is; and only when you come over and meet him, will you fully understand the appearance of the most wonderful and beautiful and loving spirit in all God's universe."

Ann Rollins' experience in seeking the Divine Love of God; she also gives a short description of Jesus.

• Page: