Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Description of the Celestial Spheres (Celestial Heavens) in the Spirit World 05 Apr 2011 01:30 #4313

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
Helen Padgett describes her home and Celestial Spirit social life in the First Celestial Sphere to her husband and soulmate, James Padgett:

Well, my house is a beautiful white one of a substance that you might think of as alabaster, and two stories in height, with rooms on each side of a wide and beautiful hall. The rooms are very large and filled with the most beautiful furniture that you can conceive of. The walls are all hung with satin coverings, and between are lovely pictures...

We often have our "teas," as your fashionable women on earth might say, and very many of our spirit friends attend and help make the gatherings enjoyable and happy ones. Of course, the male spirits attend, for I must tell you that in this life there are no clubs or businesses that keep the sexes apart, as in your life. I mean that the two sexes are more together, and enjoy the society of each other to a far greater degree than in your earth life. Of course, I do not mean that these spirits have all found their soulmates, for that is not true; but each enjoys the company of the others, as friends and spirits having similar desires and aspirations.

My companions are very similar in their love for the Father and in the development of their souls, and in their thoughts and desires for things spiritual. We discuss many questions pertaining to the soul and its progress, and to the Love of the Father, and to the love of spirits and mortals. While we are joyous and happy beyond compare, yet, we do not indulge in frivolities or thoughts that have not a tendency to elevate us to higher things.

Helen describes her home in the Celestial Spheres

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Description of the Celestial Spheres (Celestial Heavens) in the Spirit World 05 Apr 2011 01:55 #4314

• Joan
Ann Rollins describes her home and Celestial Spirit life in the Second Celestial Sphere to her grandson, James Padgett:

I want to tell you of my beautiful home in the Second Celestial Sphere, and what happiness we have in enjoying its beauties and grandeur. It is not possible for me to describe its appearance, only to say that its beauty is beyond any conception that you may have, or any ability I may have to describe it.

Everything that the heart may wish for is contained in it, and everything that you can conceive of as being necessary to make a home beautiful is there. I am in a great degree of happiness, and have so many bright and beautiful spirits for companions, and never get tired of listening to the grand and angelic music.

We, I mean your mother, wife and myself, are with one another very frequently, although our homes are different and not very close together. Of course, my home is in a higher plane in that sphere, than those of your mother or wife, but there is nothing to prevent our having constant intercourse and companionship.

Ann Rollins describes her home in the Second Celestial Sphere

Re: Description of the Celestial Spheres (Celestial Heavens) in the Spirit World 05 Apr 2011 02:24 #4315

• Joan
Helen Padgett describes her home and the increased Love and happiness she has for our Father and her husband and soulmate, James (Ned) Padgett in the Third Celestial Sphere:

Well, I have been praying and trying to get more Love of the Father in my soul and have succeeded to such an extent that I am now in the Third Celestial Sphere, where are your grandmother and mother also; and my dear, if I could only tell you of the joys and grandeur of this sphere, I should be most happy. But I have not the words at my command to give you any satisfactory idea of what the appearance and conditions of this sphere are.

I have described to you my home in the Second Celestial Sphere, though very inadequately, but that sphere cannot compare with what I have now, and I cannot better describe it than to say it is beyond all possible conception of what you can possibly have of beauty and grandeur and love. I am only in the lower planes of this sphere, but these are so filled with the Father's Love that it almost seems impossible that there can be any spheres where there is more of this Love, but, of course, as Jesus and all the apostles and some others who write you have their homes in these higher Celestial Spheres and nearer to the fountain of Love, consequently, there must be more Love where they are.

I am so happy that I can scarcely tell you of what this happiness means, but at any rate, I must say that there is never the slightest thing to interfere with my happiness or to make me think that I am not an accepted child of the Father, partaking of His Love to an extent that makes me immortal and never again subject to death. This happiness is not such as satisfies for awhile, but is one continual source of living, free from all that might enter into the feelings or lives of spirits that know not that they are one with the Father and a part of Him in Love and beauty.

I am only wanting one thing now to make my life complete, and that is to have you with me; but from this you must not think that I am not perfectly happy and contented for I am, but as you have been told, I am only one half of the complete one, the other half must come and join the half that I am before the perfect one can become completed. So my dear Ned, you must try now harder than ever to get this Great Love in your soul in more abundance, and you may if you will only pray and have faith, for the Master says that you can, and he knows...

So you see, I have a Greater Love for my Father and a Greater Love for you; for as my love for the Father increases, my Love for you also increases, and I know that when you come over, this Love will be so great, that you will wonder that such Love could exist.

Helen's experience of joy and grandeur in the Third Celestial Sphere

Re: Description of the Celestial Spheres (Celestial Heavens) in the Spirit World 05 Apr 2011 03:54 #4316

• Joan
John describes the location of his home in the Celestial Sphere with no number. He is the second highest Celestial Spirit:

I live in a Celestial Sphere which is far above the Seventh Spiritual Sphere. I am with a number of disciples and others who have an abundance of God's Love in their hearts. My sphere is not numbered, and it needs no number, for it is near the highest. The Master is higher than anyone else in his home.

I do not live on an island, as you say, but my home is in a great city where the redeemed of God live. And I am the leader of this city in the teachings of God's Love and the city's government. I am working for the good of all its inhabitants, as well as for spirits in a lower plane, and sometimes for mortals.

I live in a city that is most wonderful in its beauty and magnificence, and is filled with structures that surpass anything that you possibly conceive of. This city is inhabited by spirits who have a wonderful soul development, and are capable of understanding the deep truths of God, which are not given to mortals or spirits in the spiritual spheres...

John describes the difference between the spirits of the Celestial and the spirit spheres and their happiness

Re:Description of the Divine Love Spheres in the Spirit World 05 Apr 2011 06:40 #4320

• Joan
These few spirit messages describing the Divine Love Spheres and the Celestial Spheres are merely a handful of the thousands of writings that James Padgett received during the years 1914 to 1923. If you read the posts in this thread, you will see the progression of spirits who follow Jesus' teachings and receive God's Divine Love. Helen Padgett passed into the spirit world in February 1914 and she became a Celestial Spirit and, therefore, immortal and divine in March 1915... only 13 months. She may be an exception, but she's definitely an inspiration and a motivation for all of us.

Jesus wrote his teachings through Mr. Padgett, so that we would all be aware that we do not have to wait to become spirits to receive God's Divine Love. We can receive it now and, further, we can become divine now, if it is our desire to do so... and many of us here desire to do so. :)

But as has been posted on numerous threads, our Father's plan is to remove the privilege of receiving His Love. It is only for a time and not forever and when this occurs, and only He knows when it will be, the doors to the Celestial Spheres will be closed and no longer will any of His children be able to aspire to this Heavenly Kingdom, where Jesus is the Master. And their work will be done.

Why Man Must Receive this Divine Love in Order to be Admitted to the Kingdom of Heaven, or Celestial Kingdom

Our Father wants all of His children to become His Divine Children, but He leaves that decision to us to say either: "yea" or "nay."

Love and Blessings,
Joan

Description of the Divine Love Spheres in the Spirit World 18 Feb 2021 22:55 #8393

• Joan
Here's a thread that was created several years ago. I'm bringing it back for people to read, but not to comment.

God bless.
Joan

• Page: