Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group

TOPIC:

Re:As the truth was lost to mankind after Jesus and his followers passed on, will this happen again? 20 Apr 2011 12:50 #4390

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ian, I have read your paper here several times and most likely will need to read it more than than to digest its content and message. I've also spent several hours reading and studying the hegalian dialectic. This subject appears to be most worthy of investigation because hegalian dialectic which has become the means of controling man may eventually destroy all of our personal freedoms such as freedom of religion and the "truths" delivered by Jesus through the channeling of James Padgett. These are sobering thoughts and sobering times in which we live as I'm struggling here a bit in seeing beyond the world movement towards a one world government controled by the United Nations that no doubt would "cleanse" religion of God and make man the object of worship and esteem. My question here is, how do we preserve and protect the truth from this spiritual cleansing and the loss of our religious freedom and help usher in the eventual harmony of mankind, not through hegalian dialectic means but through the power of God's Love working through man? This is a most profound subject Ian.

Love,
Dan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:As the truth was lost to mankind after Jesus and his followers passed on, will this happen again? 20 Apr 2011 21:31 #4391

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
Dan wrote:

My question here is, how do we preserve and protect the truth from this spiritual cleansing and the loss of our religious freedom and help usher in the eventual harmony of mankind, not through hegalian dialectic means but through the power of God's Love working through man? This is a most profound subject Ian.

Great post, Ian.

The answer to your question Dan is very simply that we become Divine Angels on earth and follow Jesus' teachings. As we know, it only takes one person to change the world and people's perceptions. As Jesus is our example, we know what he was able to accomplish by being true to his mission and never wavering. He followed God's Will and if we will do the same thing, imagine what could happen here.

We know that we have Jesus' and the Celestial Angels' support and most importantly our Heavenly Father's and it will always be here, because we are committed and focused on the bigger picture. But first and foremost comes our own soul development with God's Divine Love and everything else will follow.

Love and Blessings,
Joan

Re:As the truth was lost to mankind after Jesus and his followers passed on, will this happen again? 21 Apr 2011 04:53 #4392

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dear Joan,

I like your unvarnished optimism as it speaks of the power of Divine Love saving this planet. Jesus says that the brotherhood of man will only be realized when the New Birth and "New Heavens" appears on earth and simply says that man will never bring about this harmony on his own power. Thanks for sharing the simple truth Joan, that the state of affairs in this world today will never be rectified by man but will take a power greater than he to bring about the eventual harmony of humankind.

Your loving brother in Christ,
Dan

Re:As the truth was lost to mankind after Jesus and his followers passed on, will this happen again? 21 Apr 2011 10:05 #4393

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
Here's a snippet from that message Dan, the part about "the New Birth and the New Heavens"

Jesus:
Quote:
"So, this natural love, under the most favorable circumstances, proved itself to be not sufficient to preserve man's happiness and freedom from sin and error. Then, what may be expected of it when circumstances are such that this love has degenerated from its pure state, and has become defiled by all these tendencies of men to do that which is in violation, not only of God's Laws, but also of everything that would otherwise help men to realize a true brotherhood?

As I have heretofore said in my writings, there will come a time when this natural love will be restored to its original state of purity and freedom from sin, and when this brotherhood may exist in a degree of perfection that will make all men happy. Yet, that time is far off and will not be realized on earth at all until the New Birth and the New Heavens appear. And in the meantime, men's dreams of this great brotherhood will not be realized.

I know that men expect that sometime in the far distant future, by means of education and conventions and preachments of moral truth, this dream of an ideal brotherhood will be established on earth, and all the souls of hatred and war and the oppression of the weak by the strong will disappear. But I tell you that if men depend upon this mere natural love, and all the great feelings and impulses that may arise from it to bring about this condition so much desired, they will find disappointments, and lose faith in the goodness of men. And at times, a retrogression will occur, not only in that love but also in the conduct of men towards one another, and in the treatment of nations by one another." End quote:
The Divine Love of the Father Will Not Only Make Man an Inhabitant of the Father's Kingdom

So when the "New Heavens appear and the doors to the Celestial Heavens close" will this be the end of mankind's free will? If free will was given because of the two choices and one of the choices is ended, there will only be one choice left and maybe free will is not needed anymore.

The authors of these messages emphatically state that a time will come when the Celestial Heavens will close and when this occurs no-one thereafter will be able to enter.
Jesus also spoke about this coming time when he was on earth, this is the main reason for my attempt to get these messages out exactly as they were written, because people must know about this, whether they pray to God for their salvation or not, this is up to them, but notwithstanding all people should know about God's plan because they are a part of it and must choose their destiny, not choosing is still a choice and not knowing what the choices are is still a choice, but a choice made out of ignorance of the truth.
This makes plain our work of informing the people and if people decline after being informed we have still accomplished our work.

In another message Jesus states.
Quote:
"Therefore, the first things that man must believe are that his present condition is not his natural one." End quote.

Until a person comes to terms with this, that person is not going to seek for their redemption, they will be content in believing that they were created this way and give way to their belief and other peoples beliefs that they are doing the correct thing and are in their natural created condition, whatever that may be.

Sincerely, Ian

Re:As the truth was lost to mankind after Jesus and his followers passed on, will this happen again? 21 Apr 2011 12:13 #4394

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ian wrote:

So when the "New Heavens appear and the doors to the Celestial Heavens close" will this be the end of mankind's free will? If free will was given because of the two choices and one of the choices is ended, there will only be one choice left and maybe free will is not needed anymore. this way and give way to their belief and other peoples beliefs that they are doing the correct thing and are in their natural created condition, whatever that may be.

There is a sense of urgency Ian in your writings about the doors to the Celestial Heavens closing and that it may be sooner than we all realize. Reflecting upon your call to action here it sounds exactly like the temper of Jesus' writings through James Padgett nearly 100 years ago.

Over the years, I've spoken to several who have read of the second withdrawl of God's Divine Love and they didn't like this particular teaching. In their thinking, God would never withdraw His Love from His children, His most special and highest creation. I wondered about this too at one time however I see this act of withdrawl as the highest form of Love of God for us. God wants to fulfill us and give us what we desire. If our desire is for His Divine Love, He will fill that desire. If we choose not His Love, He similarly will respect our free will as a fulfillment of our personal desire. The withdrawl of God's Divine Love, though viewed by a few as a negative act, is actually the most loving act of God as a complete fulfillment of our desires.

Perhaps it should be said here for those who don't yet make the distinction between natural love and Divine Love, that God will never stop loving His children. Love is incapable of not loving. However there is a difference between being loved by God and receiving His Divine Love that comes into our souls in response to our willing it to ourselves through our desires and prayers. God loves everyone, even those who deny Him. However His Divine Love is a special gift that is not free and must be sought for by engaging God in a proactive relationship of prayer and longing for His Divine Love. The Divine Love is what will be withdrawn from man, not God's Natural Love for His children as He will always love the believer and the non-believer alike.

Love,
Dan

Re:As the truth was lost to mankind after Jesus and his followers passed on, will this happen again? 21 Apr 2011 13:53 #4395

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
Yes Dan, very urgent.
I had a dream about it you see, I call these type of dreams "real dreams" they differ from other dreams because they are so real.
Anyway this dream was about the moment when the great gift was withdrawn from mankind. In the dream I was observing the people on earth all going about their daily business, apparently I had gone over the threshold, no longer on earth that is, and while I was observing the people, all of a sudden I felt something in my soul and I knew that this great gift had been in a moment withdrawn, and I looked down with sadness at the people who didn't even realise what had happened, then I heard a voice call my name, I looked around and it was an angel, a friend, he said with great excitement "it's happened!" and said we are all to meet up with Jesus who will lead us into the new heavens. I went with him and saw thousands of spirit people and Jesus was informing them about what had happened and what will happen, then I awoke.

Several other things happened in the days that followed this dream which served only to confirm it, it was only a dream though, or was it?