Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group

TOPIC:

Re:As the truth was lost to mankind after Jesus and his followers passed on, will this happen again? 22 Apr 2011 11:44 #4398

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yesterday Ian, I began to write about the eventual harmony and perfection of humankind upon the earth relative to the withdrawl of God's Divine Love. I deleted those comments thinking it might confuse some as we opened up this discussion. I mention this because I believe the withdrawl occurs after all of us, here on earth and in the spirit world are restored to the perfection that existed with the first parents before their fall and basically make our choice about accepting God's Divine Love or not as our salvation. When I observe the spiritutal advancement of man during our recorded history, I see very slow progress. The Divine Love has been available upon the earth for nearly 2000 years however the brotherhood of man appears to need many more years to attain. If your perceptions are correct Ian and the withdrawl occurs sooner than expected, then I would assume also that the brotherhood and perfection of man will be hastened in sooner as well. If this happens as perceived here, there are some huge changes in the making that could only come from God. Following the natural course of man I can't see this happening in less than a 100,00 years however with God it could happen a whole lot sooner. Do you think Ian, that God is going to step in and hasten this process or is there going to be an explosion of Divine Love development here on earth that could have such an overwhelming influence that would hasten the perfection of man and restore peace and harmony upon our planet?

Love,
Dan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:As the truth was lost to mankind after Jesus and his followers passed on, will this happen again? 22 Apr 2011 20:56 #4399

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
Hi Dan,
This is one of the subjects that is not thoroughly explained in the messages, they say it is going to happen but God has not revealed to them when it will happen, and there is probably a very good reason for this or they would know and would reveal it to us.
You said

I mention this because I believe the withdrawl occurs after all of us, here on earth and in the spirit world are restored to the perfection that existed with the first parents before their fall and basically make our choice about accepting God's Divine Love or not as our salvation.

I checked the messages to do with this subject and found this will be, and become in the snippet below, which implies that mortals who have not achieved the restored perfection will be excluded also, which further implies that the closing of the Celestial Heavens is going to happen while mortals are in different conditions of soul development.

"Until the time comes when the Father shall withdraw from man and spirit the privilege of obtaining this Divine Love and Essence, which time will bring the second death, these spirits and all spirits and mortals will have the opportunity of seeking for and finding the way to the Celestial Spheres and Immortality. But after that time, this privilege will no longer exist. Then, those spirits and mortals who have not found and followed the Way of that privilege will be, and become, only the perfect beings, as were their first parents. They will have no assurance of immortality, or even continuous life, and that dissatisfaction and longing for something unknown will be theirs.

They will remain only the created beings in spirit body, soul, and mind. And as the first parents had all the qualities that these restored men will have, yet fell, then why may it not be that these latter will also fall, and that there may come some change in the individualized spirit that will destroy that individuality and dissolve it into its elements of pre-creation?

No spirit knows that such a change will take place - that the perfect spirit will not always retain the same individuality, or that the happiness of such spirit will not always exist. And neither does any spirit know that these things will continue to be.

Then, why should God's children not choose that course which leads to Divinity and certainty of immortality and progress, rather than the one which leads to limitation of progress and happiness, and to uncertainty of immortality?"
The Destiny of the Man Who Does Not Have the Divine Love in His Soul

So people! don't put praying to God for his Divine Love off for another day, but make it the number one priority as there is much at stake.
Love, Ian

Re:As the truth was lost to mankind after Jesus and his followers passed on, will this happen again? 23 Apr 2011 12:59 #4403

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ian wrote:

But after that time, this privilege will no longer exist. Then, those spirits and mortals who have not found and followed the Way of that privilege will be, and become, only the perfect beings, as were their first parents.

I had never read this before in this way Ian as I've read this message numerous times but never caught this meaning. Very interesting indeed. This makes sense to me Ian, because I can't conceptualize how our brothers and sisters in the world are going to be able to attain the perfection of their natural love in a time that is less than perhaps a couple of million years. The rate of progress of the natural love is so slow and if the withdrawl of God's Divine Love came after the eventual harmony of the earth and the spirit world, then that time would be very far off.

There is a sense of urgency in Jesus' writings and your's Ian, that the closing of the Celestial Kingdom is just right around the corner. Gosh, with something so important and so imminent, we got to get the word out to others before its too late. :blink:

Love and blessings,
Dan

Re:As the truth was lost to mankind after Jesus and his followers passed on, will this happen again? 26 Apr 2011 17:32 #4417

• Ian
Over the years of repeated reading of these messages, I have found that they are filled with hidden information, it's like as your soul develops you start to see new things that may have been skipped over or not noticed before. They are not messages to read only once or twice because if someone does that they won't get it, it will just be another angle on the truth for them, they need to be read many times and often, everyday.

These messages are a masterpiece of the highest degree, and in all my reading and studying of other great works and religious and philosophical writings which I read before I found these messages, none of them can come close to the excellence of Jesus' messages, in the slightest, it's like comparing a stone with a diamond.

For those who are new to these messages I say, keep reading them, keep praying because wonderful experiences await you, these experiences cannot be put into words as there are no words to describe them and nothing to compare them with.
Don't give up because it's so close, and when we pray and God responds by sending his divine love, God's love is then eager to enter our souls and it is only our materialistic beliefs or our thinking that it is too difficult, that we are not worthy enough, or believing we have to pay some more dues, or fear of not receiving it etc, that stands in the way, we all know what our personal preventatives are and it is these that we need to deal with, or it will be like asking but not wanting to receive.

I think those that gave up, and there are some who were involved but now publish their discontent, tried to understand it with their minds only, and maybe even prayed with their minds only, that's if they prayed at all, and the saddest thing with some of these people is their revengeful attacks on the messages, and all because they did not comprehend with their soul and prayed with their soul, if they did comprehend and prayed with their soul they wouldn't do what they do, I pity them because they have the truth in front of them but cannot see it, they fear no recompense for preventing others from finding the truth of their salvation, they critisise, but all of their critic is without foundation and the only errors they can conjure up are some trivial grammatical errors, hopefully they will see the truth sooner better than later.

Love God and Love Truth, don't ever give up on finding the "pearl of great price."
Your brother, Ian

Re:As the truth was lost to mankind after Jesus and his followers passed on, will this happen again? 16 May 2011 14:13 #4485

• Ian
Are we really enlightened about our mission here in the world?
As far as I can see, we are the representatives of the greatest truths ever to come into this world.
What we have before us is the truth of a souls salvation, the greatest creation of all God's creations, better known as human beings here on earth.
Sadly, many previous attempts to reveal the truths failed, solely because the people involved succumbed to their own personal ambitions and estranged ideas which served only as a dead end for the revealing of the truth, even sadder, this corruption is still going on.

If we do not entirely come to terms with the importance of our mission and the work that we are encouraged to perform, and as I believe a work we are expected to do, which is the spreading of the truth and additionally showing God's Divine Love as best we can, when we get into the spirit world all of this will become apparent, then we will see that we had the mission and privilege and support to do the greatest work in all the universe, which is simply helping souls to find the truth, which undoubtedly leads to God, their Father, the Father of all and giver of everything anyone will ever need throughout all eternity.

Here's a paragraph from Jesus telling Mr Padgett what his mission really is about.

Jesus:

"If, as you say, he will seek that Divine Love, and pray to the Father in faith, and believe that the Father will bestow it upon him, he will receive it; and when he receives it in sufficient abundance all sin that he may have committed will be blotted out. No further will he have to pay the penalties of his deeds of sin and error.

This is what I came principally to teach mankind. When I said, "as you sow, so shall you reap," I meant this to be the law of God as applied to the natural man as well as to everything else in nature; but that law is subject to be set aside so far as its operations on the souls of men are concerned, by the soul of man receiving in sufficient abundance, the Divine Love. And when the Great Love of the Father is sought and received by the soul of man in sufficient abundance, the law of compensation is made non-effective and the law of Love becomes supreme, and man is relieved from the penalties of his sins.

Yes, I know how men reason about this matter, and that is the great stumbling block that prevents them from receiving this Divine Love, and believing that it is efficacious in saving them from paying the penalties of their sins. Well, you now see what I am trying to do, and I am so well satisfied that you will make a success of your work, that I feel more than ever certain that my messages will be understood and given to the world."

So the truths have been given, what is the work that needs to be done then?
Well Jesus says it in this paragraph and if it is read carefully and spiritually I may say, you will see other things too that give answers.

Much love to all, Ian

Re:As the truth was lost to mankind after Jesus and his followers passed on, will this happen again? 17 May 2011 22:58 #4491

• Ian
Thank you, Thank you very kindly.
Today I had a another long conversation with a good friend, we talk about all kinds of subjects from material world affairs to the realities of the spirit side of existence, it is easy for us to go very deep into spiritual matters as we have no barriers or limits and just let it flow from one subject to the next, when we are finished with these conversations God is always the answer to everything that people lack, and the cause of all the problems is the lack of God in peoples lives, which cause stems from a false belief about God if they believe in God at all.

It's good to talk spontaneously with no fear for treading on someone's beliefs and upsetting them, and this happens because we have respect and listen and talk openly with each other, we have been participating in these talks for many years now and know each other very well, and I must say some very amazing things are revealed as I believe that others from the unseen are there with us helping us with our questions, answers and explanations.

Speaking from your heart and soul is a great thing, no show, no competition, no bragging or anything like that, just humble, caring, loving tones of wonderful things.

It is true, the more you know, the less you know, as the mountain you see before you is all you see, until you climb it and see thousands of mountains from the top of it, and so it is with God, a being that has always existed and always will exist, a being that has created the suns and planets and creatures and even life itself, not to mention what He has created in the unseen spiritual planes and heavens and things we have no idea about, and we His created children, His highest creation who seek to be in at-onement with our Father have some wonderful things awaiting us, the next more glorious than the previous as our soul develops through the inflowing of God's great gift, His own Divine Love, and as this process continues our soul becomes more and more like the Soul of God, and this transforming likeness unto God is never ending, not in all eternity.

Blessings, Ian