Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group

TOPIC:

As the truth was lost to mankind after Jesus and his followers passed on, will this happen again? 01 Mar 2011 10:59 #4090

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
Yesterday I read some other forums and the posts by certain people that claim to be representatives of Jesus' messages which they call, through their own lack of understanding "the Padgett messages," it brings a sadness and unbelief into my soul that these people who have the truth in front of them can without abandon or care, drag these truths down to their own level of comprehension, which is anything but an understanding of the truth.

If they would only pray and receive this Divine Love on a constant basis, knowledge would come to them about the greatness of this mission, and then they would truthfully feel in their soul exactly what these messages are about and the true purpose they serve, and never would they distort, change, critisise, ridicule, believe that they are their messages to do with as they please, mix with other theories and beliefs as some feel justified in doing, which entails unavoidable consequences, not just for themselves, but are preventing others from finding the truth of their salvation.

As has been said, whether it was Jesus or not it is appropriate to put it here.
"Woe to the Pharisees, for they are like a dog sleeping in the manger of oxen, for neither does he eat nor does he let the oxen eat."

While some of us are serving the cause and doing all we can to bring the truth of salvation to mankind, others who claim by the fact of having just read these messages and have through their personal ambition and misguided intentions for other things, apparently are doing just the opposite.

This sad state of affairs began shortly after Dr. Stone died and anyone who knows the true history from that time, and who know the messages are "The Truth" because they followed the way explained in these messages and received, will probably understand what has been happening, right up to this day.
As the truth was lost to mankind after Jesus and his followers passed on, will this happen again?

Paul:
Hence you will see the necessity of making known again to mankind the true foundation stone of the real Christianity that the Master came to teach; and which he did teach, but which was lost as his early followers disappeared from the scene of earthly action and practice, and men of less spiritual insight and more material desires, with their ambition for power and dominion, became the rulers and guides and interpreters of the church.
The Resurrection That Is Common to All, Be They Saint or Sinner

Luke:
...the great truth of the rebestowal of the potentiality of receiving the Divine Love, and the effect on men's souls, was never known and taught until the coming of the Master, it is not surprising that none of the churches can or do teach this great spiritual truth, and the only true religion arising therefrom. The knowledge of this truth perished from the earth a short time after the passing of the Master, and hence no church can teach this religion of the soul that transforms the mortal into the Divine.
Religion, is the relationship and harmony of men's souls with the Soul of God. Difference in the results of the teachings of the various churches

John:
Within that one hundred and fifty years, the truths of the spiritual teachings of the Master had become, to a more or less extent, lost to the consciousness and knowledge of those who attempted to reproduce the original writings, because these men had become less spiritual. Their thoughts and efforts had become more centered on building up the church, as a church, than in attempting to develop and teach and preserve the great spiritual Truths.
Countless Changes Have Been Made in the Copying and Recopying of the Original Manuscripts Left by the Disciples and Apostles of Jesus

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:As the truth was lost to mankind after Jesus and his followers passed on, will this happen again? 01 Mar 2011 15:09 #4092

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ian wrote:

Yesterday I read some other forums and the posts by certain people that claim to be representatives of Jesus' messages which they call, through their own lack of understanding "the Padgett messages," it brings a sadness and unbelief into my soul that these people who have the truth in front of them can without abandon or care, drag these truths down to their own level of comprehension, which is anything but an understanding of the truth.

Ian, I too have read these writings of others who claim to be believers of the truths as revealed by Jesus through James Padgett and yet on the other hand question them as to their accuracy and "truthfulness". Jesus' truths are simple to comprehend and to follow as a course of living and yet some question, doubt, debate and denigrate his work. It reminds me of what happened to early Christianity and as you say Ian, Jesus' teachings were lost within 2 generations after his death.

I've been a follower of Jesus' teachings as revealed through James Padgett all of my adult life from early manhood and continue to uphold them as his core teachings that he taught on earth. It appears that of all that I've known over a 40 year period as a seeker of the Divine Love, only a few appear to "get it". My discussions with others and my reading of the many writings of those who profess to be Divine Love seekers has proved to me that most don't understand Jesus' teachings as they have yet to embrace them with their soul and the soul's perceptions. The intellect does not understand these truths and will either mix them with other teachings or engage in intellectual debate and mockery of the work that James Padgett achieved with Jesus.

This is why I have joined this web site and support the work that is done here as it is drama free and dedicated to the truths as revealed by Jesus through James Padgett. There is no denigration of the truth here as observed on other Divine Love forums. If you're a new reader here, let this be a disclaimer as there is much misinformation available on the internet from those who claim to be a Divine Love site however when one studies, you will find discord, drama, in-fighting, doubt and speculation and other natural love teachings, all of which denigrate the truth. In other words, reader beware.

Dan Bowman

Re:As the truth was lost to mankind after Jesus and his followers passed on, will this happen again? 01 Mar 2011 17:07 #4093

• brotherdavek
  • Thank you received: 0
Good morning brothers and sisters in the Christ Spirit,

i too have had some concerns about the questioning of the accuracy of the message by those whom, from the beginning of their websites have had a position of sceptisim of the accuracy of the Messages from Jesus and the Celestials. i have attempted to discuss different viewpoints or perceptions that i have as the result of Prayer for the Divine Love and doing so prior to studying the messages, as i was advised by George Stokes in 1976. These discussions only led to various attempts to shut me up or shut me out. Humorous in the juvenile methods.

Over the years, these various people who have been attracted to these messages, in my observations or percptions do often attempt to use the messages to "be somebody", to acquire a prestige, or recognition, authority, etc. It is unfortunate, but oh so very human, given the nature of the programmed inherited beliefs of human beings.

So what have i learned in coming to terms with this behavior of these various people. That it is part of my spiritual growth process as well. When i am disturbed about something, i need to look to the cause within my own mind and ask God's Help to see the truth about my own disturbance, lack of loving acceptance of the person or situation as being right where they are supposed to be at this time in their own spiritual progression to learn the lesson that they are learning. It is a personal individual journey for each of us. There will be for a long time people on various different levels of soul development, and therefore, different soul perceptions and understandings of the Truths contained in any spiritual material.

One of the principles that i have had to learn is that each and everyone of us is doing the very best we can in the moment that we are doing it. We cannot manifest that which we have not learned (or unlearned).

i have experienced through the Power of the Divine Love coming into my soul an ability to become more and more rigerously honest with myself about the thoughts and beliefs of my mind. Also because prayer for the Divine Love and receiving it puts us in rapport with the Celestial Angels, we become more open to the truth of our own thoughts and beliefs in error and untruth. If we ask, they will tell us the truth that we need to progress. well the pane is bouncing again so i'll finnish. much love to you all,
Prayer must arise from the soul of humans. The response must come from God. There is no other means by which this Knowledge can be obtained. All Knowledge of things spiritual, that humans think they possess, coming in any other way cannot be relied upon. There is only One Source of such knowledge out of which the Real Spiritual Truths of God emanate.

Re:As the truth was lost to mankind after Jesus and his followers passed on, will this happen again? 01 Mar 2011 17:43 #4094

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
I'll start out by responding to Ian's initial question:

As the truth was lost to mankind after Jesus and his followers passed on, will this happen again?

Not on my watch. :)

What readers will find when they visit this forum is what they would see if they were given a glimpse of the Third Sphere. Those few of us here, who have made the choice to share the good news of God's Divine Love and Jesus' teachings, have received in our souls a sufficient abundance of God's Divine Love, that we know unequivocally that these messages are God's Truths. As they will see, this forum is informational and not confrontational.

And what they may find on the other forums is what they would see if they were given a glimpse of the earthplane as those forums do have a confrontational style and a few of the posters haven't committed themselves entirely to Jesus' teachings. And I will add here, there are many Divine Love followers who do not agree with this approach and, therefore, they choose to stay away.

But take heart, what happened originally with Jesus' teachings is that they weren't written down as they are now and have been in existence since 1940, when Dr. Leslie R. Stone published the first volume of the messages. They are available on the internet if new readers like the idea of owning any of the four volumes entitled "True Gospel Revealed Anew By Jesus."

One of our dear Sisters in Christ is in the process of translating the messages into Spanish and most likely this book will be available this year. So we thank her for her devotion and the work that she does to further Jesus' Mission on earth.

Lastly, there is a group of followers who will be working this summer to scan many of the original transcribed messages and they are also creating a website so that people can see the actual automatic writings from Jesus and the Celestials.

Because Jesus spent so many years with James Padgett... nine altogether... writing these messages of truth and helping him develop his soul so that he could receive them, then it is my humble opinion that they will never be lost again. And, no doubt, all of the Celestial Angels, whose contributions were invaluable to Jesus, will agree.

Love and Blessings,
Joan

Re:As the truth was lost to mankind after Jesus and his followers passed on, will this happen again? 01 Mar 2011 20:13 #4097

• Ian
Those who are at-one with God, do God's will, they are closer and know what God's will is, Jesus who is the closest knows God and knows exactly what must be done.

Jesus:
The Love of God is reaching out to every man so that the meanest will be the object of His Care. Do not let the thought that He is only loving the good and righteous lead you to think that you must seek the company of these favored ones only. Let the lost and unhappy be the objects of your efforts to show them the Way to the Father.

In receiving our messages, you will have an opportunity to teach all mankind of the Love of God for His children, and that they are the children of His Greatest Care and Love. Be only earnest in your efforts to spread the Truths which I shall teach you in my communications, and you will be a successful laborer in the work which the Father has decreed you to do.
Jesus Declares That the Divine Love Is Reaching Out to Every Man, and That Mr. Padgett Is the Instrument to Receive His Repeated Gospel.
I thought this should go here and I hope those people who relentlessly slander Mr. Padgett read it, as they are not only slandering Mr. Padgett but Jesus too, and whoa, wait a minute, looks like they are slandering God and His decision also.

Re:As the truth was lost to mankind after Jesus and his followers passed on, will this happen again? 19 Apr 2011 20:38 #4389

• Ian
After much studying over many years with the aim of trying to find out why the world is out of harmony, it seems to me that the problem lies with peoples beliefs they tenaciously hold on to.

For example, we have the bible believers pitting themselves against everyone who does not believe all that is written in the bible, we have the atheists who know that there is much fault in these bibles and which lead many of them to ridicule these bible believers and their book, we have the new age religion that promotes mankind as god, they believe that man is born divine but justs needs that little extra to show it, but never realising their goal, We have the materialists who only believe what they can see with their eyes and what their scientific peers tell them through their investigations, we even have people who believe an evil spirit they call satan is god too.
We also have a religion claiming that their religion is the mother church but really only seek to rule the whole world by implementing whatever means they see fit which is anything but God's way.
Here are a few of the many variations of beliefs in this world.

The obvious connection here is that they are all up against each other and this goes on inside their respective groups too, all groups have been infiltrated, and I must say that this group who follow the teachings of Jesus delivered through James E. Padgett has been infiltrated too.
This began when the late John Paul Gibson who obtained these messages and created a Judeo-Christian church, which has nothing at all to do with these messages, in fact the two words together are incompatible. He subtly incorporated his own writings claiming that they were from another and since then there has been a division within the groups of people connected with these messages. He also wrote about new age and the aquarian age in his quarterly publications and referred and revered many of the people who stood behind the new age movement.
Because new age is completely different from Jesus' messages delivered through James E. Padgett, we should ask ourselves what was this man's real agenda, was he still a Catholic? a new ager? a profiteer and infiltrator? who ran a Judeo-Christian church and made claim to be the main representative of Jesus' messages? Gibson says that Dr. Leslie Stone "willed" the messages over to him, but Dr. Stone never even mentions this man Gibson, I think he would have mentioned him in his testimony if it was true, don't ya think.

Others who arrived on the scene and continued in the way of Gibson's work have unknowingly and knowingly fallen into the same pit of subtle deceit and this is what he meant should happen. The symbol he created for his FCNB is not just a lighthouse, if you know anything about symbols you will see at once that it is a carefully thought out masonic symbol, if you don't know anything about symbols and are interested in the history of these messages you should look into this because many ask why these messages have not come out into the world as they should have, maybe because people fell for the deception and spread this out instead of the truth the way Jesus meant it to come out, the same sort of thing happened to early Christianity would you believe, find out for yourselves, the information is on the Internet, seek truth in your heart and you will find it.

To rule in this world means that the ones who wish to rule must divide the people to be able to conquer them and they do this by creating counter groups and by infiltrating the groups they wish to conquer and hence, they cause a division within these groups, and as everyone knows a house divided against itself will eventually fall, then the wannabe rulers step in with the solution, their solution, which is the one world religion they are trying to push through and that is new age, all religions combined into one, the process is called hegalian dialectic, divide, conquer, rule, and if you are not aware of this, you are most likely caught up in it in some way.

The messages from Jesus that are on this website are different from all other philosophies, beliefs systems, and religions, and are unique because they explain the truth for all people, they will lead the individual directly to God, no church is necessary, no mediator, no middlemen, your status does not come into it, you don't need to pay any money, no ties and no regrets.
God has made the truth easy for us, and now the truth is in the world and because of the Internet everyone may know the truth.

I pray that we all seek truth, because then we would all find God, and then there would exist a brotherhood/sisterhood in harmony and all would be in agreement, because God would be the source of everything for everyone.

Blessings to all, Ian