Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group

TOPIC:

What is Truth? 14 Sep 2016 16:50 #7833

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Yes I really love our Father with all my heart and soul Dan, these are not just idle words but a yearning to be ever closer to Him and to know Him and feel His Love coming into the soul of this humble and thankful child of His, for He is our dear all loving Father, the Father of us all.

Nothing can compare to the happiness that His love brings.

Such sweet words that could only come from an angel, a Divine Angel. You have changed Ian, something different about you lately?

Your loving brother and friend,
Dan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What is Truth? 14 Sep 2016 17:02 #7834

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Last night while I was saying my prayers, I thought about how gentle Divine Love is and that this is the essence of our Father. Loving and gentle, kind and patient, calm and peaceful. This is our destiny when we become Divine Angels. ~ Joan

Joan: this is so beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes. Thank you.

Your loving brother and friend
Dan

What is Truth? 14 Sep 2016 21:09 #7836

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
I don't think I have come so far Dan, a Divine Angel is a fully transformed soul, a soul without imperfections and I still have some,
I'm praying more often these days though, or to be more exact a silent yearning without words, and a calmness and a very nice feeling in my chest area seems to be escalating from day to day even though my life isn't changing much, this happiness is changing..
There are other changes happening too, I think to do with the natural mind and the soul mind, I think the latter is taking over the former, anyway I'm patient and what will be will be.

What is Truth? 14 Sep 2016 21:12 #7837

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67

Last night while I was saying my prayers, I thought about how gentle Divine Love is and that this is the essence of our Father. Loving and gentle, kind and patient, calm and peaceful. This is our destiny when we become Divine Angels.

This is how it is, this is why we love our Father so much, He's so nice.

What is Truth? 22 Jun 2017 04:37 #8014

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50

This is how it is, this is why we love our Father so much, He's so nice.

Now tears are coming to my eyes. It's just that way with me when I think of our Father and how much He means to me. And then my longing soul begins filling up with His amazing Divine Love... more tears flowing. Thank you, Father, for your loving care.

What is Truth? 23 Jun 2017 14:23 #8015

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Sweet sweet love from above.