Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group

TOPIC:

Re:Self Reliance vs Faith in God 19 May 2011 21:33 #4498

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
I'll take Love, Dan, God's Divine Love and lots of it. :cheer:

The latest fear tactic is the ridiculous claim that Jesus will be having his second coming this Saturday, May 21, 2011 and some people are preparing for the rapture. It's very unfortunate that people even pay attention to this absurd notion. So as this day comes and goes and not a sign in the clouds of their savior, then what next? The date will be changed as it has many, many times before.

We know that Jesus' teachings through James E. Padgett was his true second coming and that he has been coming back to earth on a continual basis since his passing into the spirit world as a Divine Angel. He will return until the Celestial Heavens is closed, using his love and influence to get people to turn to God and to open up their hearts and souls to God's Divine Love.

We also know that this opportunity and privilege won't be available forever, so it is incumbent upon everybody who longs to become Divine Angels and at-one with God to seek this awesome Love sooner rather than putting it off for later. God loves all of us very much and He wants us to be with Him before the gate is closed. I know I'm going there... as all of us here and others, who are devoted followers of Jesus' teachings will be, too. Hope we'll be joined by many, many more of God's loving children.

Love and Blessings,
Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Self Reliance vs Faith in God 20 May 2011 05:01 #4499

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dear Joan,

I had to laugh when I heard of this new quasi revelation regarding Jesus' return on Sunday as this was the first time I had heard of this. Some might say, "where have you been"? Well, I stopped watching television about a year ago and disconnected from all media such as radio and newspaper about 6 months ago. I realized that its mostly propoganda and lies as I prefer to do my own thinking rather than allow the media to fill my mind with untruth. Now, if I flip on the tv or the radio for even 20 seconds, I feel the caustic affront of their message and it assaults my soul with such negativity that I have to turn it off. Its been so refreshing and less stressful to avoid these influences. So I had to laugh when I heard of this for the first time as I felt like maybe I'm one of the last to know of these false predictions.

Jesus, when writing of these things through Mr. Padgett said, "prepare not for the passing away of the earth but of your own passing into the world of spirits". What will be your destiny? Are you spiritually prepared to pass over? Do you have any unfinished business with friends and family that needs tending to? Do you have regrets that need amends? What have you done for your soul's condition here on earth? These are the real issues that we need to focus on and not some fairy tale about Jesus returning to bring judgement to the unfaithful. Its about time we grew up and put these outlandish beliefs to rest and seek only truth and Love Divine.

Your loving friend in truth,
Dan

Re:What is Truth? 23 May 2011 22:45 #4506

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
The belief that a few will be carried into the heavens of Jesus when he comes and those who do not believe in his name will be sent to eternal hell, is one of the worst untrue beliefs out there. And for many it is this belief that they are sinners and beyond redemption that keeps them in a state of sin.
The truth is God forgives, God loves His children, sinners too.
Jesus Will Never Come in All His Glory and Power to Take Men into His Heavens

Re:What is Truth? 27 Aug 2011 09:48 #4922

• Ian
When I began to read these messages these paragraphs stood out more than any others, I knew God had made it easy for us before I found these messages, but didn't know how, or in what way, or even what it would lead to.

Here they are.

From Jesus.

"How, or in what Way, can a man obtain this Divine Love, and this New Birth, and the Celestial Kingdom?" And because the Way is so easy and simple, it may be that men will doubt the Truth of my explanation, and will continue to believe, and place all their hopes upon the orthodox doctrines of the vicarious atonement - the washing of the blood, my sufferings on the cross and bearing all the sins of the world, and my resurrection from the dead - doctrines as harmful to the salvation of mankind as they are without truth or foundation in fact or effect.

The only Way then, is simply this: That men shall believe with all the sincerity of their minds and souls, that this Great Love of the Father is waiting to be bestowed upon each and all of them; and that when they come to the Father in faith and earnest aspirations, this Love will not be withholden from them. And, in addition to this belief, that they pray with all the earnestness and longings of their souls that, the Father will open up their souls to the inflowing of this Love, and that then may come the Holy Spirit to them to bring this Love into their souls, in such abundance that their souls may be transformed into the very Essence of the Father's Love.

The True Kingdom of Heaven That Jesus Taught on Earth - the Celestial Kingdom

This is why it is called the good news, this is why religion/cults/sects/politics/royalty etc. usually lead people to worship the leader/s which only serves to put them under their control and in turn, keeps them away from God.

The truth is that God loves and awaits the call of the child He created, no matter what condition that child may be in.
These paragraphs convey the greatest truth that all people need to know, and those that see the truth in them will be free from all the misconceptions they may have accumulated along the way.

All that needs to be done is here in these paragraphs.
Now, nothing can come between them and their Father/God/The Creator.

Love, Ian

Re:What is Truth? 03 Sep 2012 12:01 #5869

• Ian
Four paragraphs from Sin Has No Existence Except as It Is Created by Mankind, and Man Must Pay the Penalties

From Jesus.
While I know the truth will cause a division among men as to what the truth is, and may even separate men and cause bitter thoughts and even hatred to arise in the souls of men towards their fellowmen, with even brother perhaps coming to dislike brother, yet the accomplishing of such results was not the object of my coming to earth and teaching the Truths. Rather, they are the results of the unavoidable conflict between truth and error. Truth cannot compromise, even for the sake of peace, and error will not submit or acknowledge its untruth so long as it can get any mortal to believe in and advocate it.

And because of the great gift of free will to man, truth itself, with all the Power and Knowledge of the Father in back of it, will not compel a man to accept it against his will. Hence, as man is very fallible and thinks and believes as his finite mental faculties convince him that a certain thing is or is not true, he will not be willing to surrender his convictions until the truth shall come to him in such a way as to persuade him of its reality. And as men differ so much in the operations of their minds and reasoning faculties, there will be necessarily a great division among them as to what is and what is not true. Consequently there will arise disputes and hatred, and even wars among them, in maintaining their respective beliefs and opinions as to what is truth.

While these feelings of discord must necessarily follow the advent of truth, yet I did not come for the purpose of bringing a "sword," but for the purpose of showing men what the truths are, and of causing harmony and belief in these truths. Never is hatred or discord or war among men justified, no matter what the cause. And if men will only learn the truth, there will never exist such feelings or acts.

Truth is, of itself, a thing apart, and admits of no variations or modifications. Hence the minds of men must submit to and embrace truth; it will never accommodate itself to the beliefs of men. One is fixed and unchangeable, and the other is always changeable. And until founded on a knowledge of the truth, men's beliefs will at some time or other have to change, because in the end truth will be established in the hearts and minds of men, so that harmony and peace shall reign in all God's universe.

Sin Has No Existence Except as It Is Created by Mankind, and Man Must Pay the Penalties

Re:What is Truth? 03 Sep 2012 14:00 #5871

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
What a coincidence Ian as I began to write a post last night on truth but couldn't find the right words. Jesus' message here as written thru James Padgett is absolutely brilliant and could only come from such a high angel as Jesus. I remember a common slogan another person uses on their website; the truth shall set you free and yet that individual is an imposter of Jesus. The question that comes to me is how do we reconcile ourselves with truth when we may be in error? Many claim that they know the truth and live the truth but their actions do not show it. So, just because someone claims the truth doesn't make it true. In other words, beliefs of the mind do not make something true. I think of truth as a product or condition of harmony with God that causes all our thoughts, beliefs, desires, passions and behavior to come into alignment with God's Laws. Jesus says that love is the fulfillment of the law;,God's Divine Love. Perhaps as we seek God's Love through prayer for an inflowing into our hearts that we come into harmony with truth and eventually the truth shall set us free from our ignorance, false beliefs and lies that we follow.

Love,
Dan