Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group

TOPIC:

Re:What is Truth? 04 Apr 2011 00:55 #4299

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Oh my Alberto, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. My wife Debra came into the kitchen and saw such laughter that she thought I was loco. A good friend of mine who is mentally challenged and his name is Michael told me something endearing recently; "Dan, you make me laugh". So Alberto, in that same spirit of love and joy, you make me laugh too. You are a real joy my friend.

Brother Dan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:What is Truth? 04 Apr 2011 01:11 #4300

• Alberto
  • Alberto
  • Thank you received: 4
:) Oh beloved Dan:

All what makes Divine Love, and certainly when we are more grown, not stop laughing us all our things and actions divinas… The Heavenly Father loves us so much that it strengthens a friendship in Divine Love from anywhere in the world. You love brother Dan and tell your wife that all those that have the Divine Love are some divine madmen.

Goodbye and you have a few happy dreams,

Alberto

Re:What is Truth? 04 Apr 2011 02:54 #4301

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
:laugh: Here I am laughing and smiling again. You helped to make my day happier sweet brother.

Brother Dan

Re:What is Truth? 04 Apr 2011 22:19 #4309

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
Hi Alberto,
I'm not exactly sure what a prophet is, but I do consider myself a worker for God and for the people, acknowledging Jesus as the leader of all the workers who do God's will.

So it seems to me that the people on this forum are doing the same thing, you too Alberto, so we are all brothers and sisters doing our best to help mankind to find the truth of their salvation.

It must be hard for that person who has found and knows the truth to keep it for themselves. This is one of the reasons for this forum, it is a place where people can read and meet, so they do not have to be all alone with their "blessings," but can come here and even share them with us and others who visit here, one thing I found out which helps, is to write it down, even if you don't show it to anyone, you get it out of your system and it's good to do that.

When we light a candle we put it where it can be seen, we don't hide it away.

Love, Peace and Happiness to all, Ian

Re:What is Truth? 05 May 2011 21:30 #4453

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
I recently learned that the 14th Dalai Lama, who is a Buddhist religious leader, was going to be in Los Angeles speaking at various universities this week. Then yesterday I read an interview that he gave to the local newspaper and I was really surprised at what he said about happiness:

"The Dalai Lama spoke about the importance of religious tolerance, and about the shared values of all major religions. But he said that people could not attain happiness through prayer, and that "this happy life is not a religious concept." Happiness, he said, is a secular concept, so 'our aim is secular.'"

Well, the Truth is that we can and do receive happiness through prayer for God's Divine Love and as our souls become developed with a greater abundance of it, our happiness increases accordingly.

My prayer is that this gentleman, Mr. Tenzin Gyatso will one day know the importance of prayer for God's Divine Love and the happiness that it brings and that he will inform all of his followers.

Love and blessings,
Joan

Re:What is Truth? 06 May 2011 13:54 #4456

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I'm not a student of Buddhism and therefore others may know more more of this than me. Just doing a simple Google search it appears that the Dalhi Lama is called by his followers, King God as he serves as both head of state of the country of Tibet (exiled) and as the next incarnation of the Dalhi Lama. The Tibetans however refer to him as Monk God in more human terms as one who serves the cause of suffering with compassion and seeks peace as a simple monk. Perhaps a discussion can follow here on the comparisons of Buddhism as taught by Buddha in distinction to the teachings of Jesus as a study of natural and divine love progression. They are very different from one another and do do not arrive at the same place as to soul development or destiny in the spirit world. Perhaps there is a place in this world for both teachings as we all seek greater peace upon this planet.

Love,
Dan