Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group

TOPIC:

Re:What is Truth? 01 Apr 2011 23:57 #4275

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
To truth seekers who find only sadness in this world.

A brief word to all who are attracted here, maybe because of the title of the website "Truth for all people" and think it might be something about the terrible state of the world.
This is for you.
To the conspiracy theorist keeping their eye on all the wrongs in the world, the people who read and watch the news and believe that it is true, to the people that believe they have been dealt out a life of hardship, the people who believe that to have any justice in this world there needs a rebellion to remove the injustice, the depressed people, the wounded souls, the guilty, the victim, the oppressor etc, etc, etc.

I have a message for you.
You are perpetuating the negativity in yourself and are contributing to the condition of the world! for this generation and the next, you have been fooled by spirits of the negative kind, and the leaders that you have found out to be of untrustworthy qualities and are creating these negative conditions on earth, have been fooled too.
They have no idea what awaits them after they die, and if they knew what awaits them they would fall to their knees in repentance and pray to God for forgiveness.

So, Lift up your souls towards God, because He is the only one that can remedy all the ills that beset humans, no-one can do it alone or in a group without God, in fact it's futile, even if some positive may happen the same old problem of the sinful nature of mankind will rear it's ugly head again because there is only one way, and that is God's way.

No it's not religion, it's not another false road, we ask nothing of you, it's all free, no obligations and nothing to pay, this is about the truth that God wants you to know and it's between you and Him.

We are all brothers and sisters and that means we are all God's children, (the people, the spirits and also the unincarnated souls) that will come here one day, don't forget them because they are the future on this earth and the world we create here will be the world that they will enter.

We are born into an inharmonious world and it can be scary, it can be painful and maybe we can't understand why the people here are like they are and what's this!! Wars!! people kill each other!! Nevertheless, we are the greatest creations and at the same time we are the most fallen of all God's creatures, but this is only for a time and any man, woman or child that prays to their heavenly Father, their creator and longs with their soul to be at-one with Him, will be saved and will become immortal and will feel the happiness and security that they will live in harmony with God forever, and this means that they become angels, because this is what it is all about.

The choice to be immortal and at-one with God is our decision and will last only for a time and then it will be withdrawn. So we have a choice to make before the closing of the Celestial Heavens because after the great day happens their will be no choice.
God will lift up any person and give that person His Divine Love which is His true essence, His very own essence, no matter what that soul has done, sinner or saint He will save that person, if that person will only sincerely seek Him out and accept His great gift that he is so willing to give us.

Seek God in humbleness, Love and Truth, see you there, Ian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:What is Truth? 02 Apr 2011 16:12 #4280

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
Ian wrote:

To truth seekers who find only sadness in this world.

God will lift up any person and give that person His Divine Love which is His true essence, His very own essence, no matter what that soul has done, sinner or saint. He will save that person, if that person will only sincerely seek Him out and accept His great gift that He is so willing to give us.

Thank you for your very powerful post, Ian.

What we know about God is that where there is Love, there is God. And where there is no love, there is God waiting... patiently for those people or spirits who live in sadness, fear, disillusion, pain or rejection to come to Him and release their burdens as He is our loving Father with arms wide open and He so longs to show us how much He truly loves each and all of us.

We know that His Love is immense and it surrounds this earth and it is ours for the asking. It's merely that simple... ask and we shall receive and with His Love comes a wonderful happiness, joy and peace. May His message of Love be felt and heard by all of His children wherever they may be.

Love and Blessings,
Joan

Re:What is Truth? 02 Apr 2011 19:19 #4283

• Alberto
  • Alberto
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi friends in Divine Love:

I have read carefully the topic raised last month by Ian "What is truth?". What I have to learn from you and from the Divine Truths is definitely a lot... But with the cravings you sincere of my soul in search for Divine Love through prayer, my material mind, you will have to be subordinate and give way to the progress of my soul, and in this way, gain greater knowledge, higher, Divine. Go, go…

Thank you brothers and sisters,

Alberto

Re:What is Truth? 03 Apr 2011 22:39 #4294

• Alberto
  • Alberto
Hi beloved brother Ian: The message you just upload, is it filled with a divine power; they are words that sprout from a heart full of Divine of God's Love. WITHOUT FEAR TO BE WRONG, I CAN SAY OUT LOUD: A PROPHET OF GOD HAS BEEN LIFTED! It is in our midst and therefore praise the name of God, of a Holy God, Loving and Merciful that is shaping to Ian, with all his divine attributes. Blessed are Ian on this earth and at the moment which you live. Thanks for making part of this website, thanks for finding us on this road of Divine Love. A brother and a friend in the Love of God, Alberto

Re:What is Truth? 03 Apr 2011 23:12 #4296

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Brothers Ian and Alberto. Man, you guys get me so excited. Your post Ian was a bombshell and it explodes with truth so loud that it is heard all over the planet earth and far into the spirit world. Man-O-Man, you guys are "smokin". In case you don't understand this Alberto and perhaps you do, so please forgive me; you guys are "Mucho Grande Magnifico".

Re:What is Truth? 03 Apr 2011 23:59 #4297

• Alberto
  • Alberto
Hi dear Dan,

Understand you perfectly my beloved brother Dan. So once you know all the truth, I am smoking the best tobacco in the world and I am an incurable addict; everyday nectar and mild aroma that comes from the inexhaustible source of living water, is my food, so aspire so hard, that my chest swells, and I turn a torch, and the firearms I produce not only burns the slopes of the mountains, but also the entire Valley, far it goes my material vision. Please give, want a little of this pleasant nectar and fragrance?

With my eternal love, a brother and friend,

Alberto