Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group

TOPIC:

The truth and errors in the Bible; Closing of the Celestial Heavens 21 Aug 2016 21:48 #7733

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

and even then, the opportunity to purify their natural love will not cease, and never will, until all who have the opportunity shall become perfect men in their natural loves.

If I'm understanding this correctly, it says that after the opportunity to receive God's Divine Love is withdrawn that mortals can still purify/progress in their natural love. That means to me that all who have not purified their natural love before the closing of the kingdom will continue to have that opportunity though. And therefore, God's Celestial Kingdom will close before the hell's are emptied and those who are not born again through God's Divine Love have perfected their natural love. Am I understanding this correctly Ian, Jan, Joan and others following this thread? If so, this is a blockbuster truth and makes the present moment even more important to get the word out that we truly are living in the last days of the opportunity to receive God's Divine Love. This is putting tingles down my spine and tears iny eyes. Wowsers.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The truth and errors in the Bible; Closing of the Celestial Heavens 21 Aug 2016 23:29 #7734

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
We are all students here Jan, like children learning the alphabet and it's very important that we learn it correctly and keep our study confined to the messages that Dr. Stone published vol1 and 2 as I mentioned in another post with some reasons why we should do this.
One changed word or error can change the whole meaning of a sentence and the people I trust are Mr. Padgett and Dr. Stone because they were chosen by Jesus and successfully accomplished the work given to them.

Jesus' work has been infiltrated just like the Christian churches have been infiltrated, this is what happens in this world, and as it is stated in the messages the truths that Jesus spoke when he was on earth were changed and given different meanings not long after the disciple were murdered.

We need to be aware and pray for the truth in conjunction with our praying for the Divine Love.

The truth and errors in the Bible; Closing of the Celestial Heavens 21 Aug 2016 23:47 #7735

• Ian
That's how I understand it Dan, when the Celestial Heavens close everything will go on as it was and maybe those who have not been redeemed won't even know what has happened, at least not at once.

I had a dream a while back about this, it's here on the forum somewhere, I had died and was looking down on the earth watching the people go about their business when someone behind said "Ian, it's happened!" I asked what had happened and he said the the celestial heavens have closed and we are all to meet up with Jesus. Then I saw many people, thousands and Jesus was standing before them and was explaining or about to begin explaining the situation and what will happen now.. As I understood we were all to go to another place, the new heavens, that was it.

Just a dream though, it was very realistic and I woke up right afterwards with the whole thing clear and exact.
Will it come suddenly without warning, or as it is written in the bible "as a thief in the night?"
Maybe this is why there is a sense of urgency in the messages.

The truth and errors in the Bible; Closing of the Celestial Heavens 22 Aug 2016 14:42 #7736

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you Ian for helping me break down a false belief about the closing of the Celestial Kingdom. I researched V1/2 last night and could not find any messages that said the Father's Love would be withdrawn after all who chose not God's Love had perfected their natural love. I don't know where I got that belief however it doesn't appear true and I had always questioned it because mortals are so far from natural perfection that it will take eons to perfect while Jesus speaks with a sense of urgency about the closing of the Celestial Kingdom? I also wondered about new born souls born after the Great Consummation who had yet developed their natural love? So, it makes sense that the closing of the Celestial Kingdom isn't going to wait for the perfection of man and is not dependent upon man's natural purification and harmony.

Like you said, life will go on, the earth will spin on it's axis, babies will be born to work out their own salvation and the cleansing of the soul will continue for those who chose not God's Love.

I wonder, that if it happens while we are still on earth, if we will know when it happens? Or, has it?

The truth and errors in the Bible; Closing of the Celestial Heavens 22 Aug 2016 19:37 #7742

• Ian
The false belief you mentioned Dan, let me know if you find out where it came from.
Could it be from the Samuels/Gibson messages? and I put those two together and it is no mistake, the contemporary messages maybe? which are a mixture of contradictions and truth when compared to Vol 1 and 2, the original books.
Some of the contradictions are so subtly inserted that many do not notice them, and because they repeat what is in Vol 1 or 2 they appear to supporting and verifying everything in those volumes, them when the readers guard is down and is in a state of acceptance they slip a false contradictory belief in among the truth which may go unnoticed, then the reader will have either two beliefs that contradict, or have their original belief changed or modified without knowing it.

But as you said Dan you knew there was something wrong, you just couldn't put your finger on it, I saw this same process happening with me over ten years ago when I read the contemporary messages, I got lost for a while not knowing which information belonged to what, until I stopped reading them and confined my studies to the original books published by Dr. Stone, vol 1 and 2, then it all sorted itself out.
One major thing I noticed was that the contemporary message and the Gibson/Samuels messages not only created confusion but also did what we have been discussing, they remove the urgency to pray NOW! and continuously, so as to be redeemed from sin and error and not have to go to lower spirit spheres or even the hells when we leave this earth life.

I believe the Father does not tell anyone when the Celestial Heavens will close because He has a very good reason why he doesn't, and that's good enough for me. :)

The truth and errors in the Bible; Closing of the Celestial Heavens 23 Aug 2016 04:20 #7746

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I've looked through V3 Ian and couldn't find and also couldn't find my copy of V4. So, I either "think" I found it in V4 or was from my association with the Stokes Group. And then again it could have been something I misread and adopted as a false belief. What's really cool though is that I never believed it and eventually it was seen for it's falsity as my soul's perceptions developed. And so this is for all souls who pray for God's Divine Love and develop their inner sight for truth.