Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group

TOPIC:

The truth and errors in the Bible. 15 Aug 2016 00:27 #7708

• Jan
  • Thank you received: 35
I have been watching some videos on you tube of how most Christians today believe that the early church's did away for the most part of Jesus having any biological siblings as that took away from their belief of Mary being a blessed virgin with the father being the Holy Spirit.

It's interesting that they can see that cover up by the church on his siblings which would means that Jesus's birth couldn't have been by a virgin but that they can't see the cover up that Jesus is not God and the true message that he came to deliver had nothing to do with sacrifices with animal or human.

Oh how I pray that people start opening up their eyes and souls to see the truths that have been changed but sadly as we are told most never will.
Jan
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ian, Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The truth and errors in the Bible. 16 Aug 2016 14:11 #7712

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
Luke 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

True!

The True Kingdom of Heaven That Jesus Taught on Earth - the Celestial Kingdom

The Kingdom of the Perfect Natural Man - the Spiritual Heavens. Jesus Describes the Way to the Kingdom of God on Earth and to the Kingdom of the Perfect Natural Man, or Spiritual Heavens

The truth and errors in the Bible. 17 Aug 2016 16:32 #7719

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
1 Corinthians 13:8- Love never fails.

Correction:
God's Divine Love Never Fails

The truth and errors in the Bible; Closing of the Celestial Heavens 20 Aug 2016 21:54 #7724

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
I was reading this message When James E. Padgett's Soul Development Was Sufficient to Permit Jesus To Write, the Following Informative Message Was Received
and I wonder, are we in the latter days and if so how long do the latter days last before the closing of the celestial heavens?

Jesus,
I am His teacher of Truth, and am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, because in me are those attributes of goodness and knowledge which fit me to show the Way and to lead men to eternal life in the Father, and to teach them that God has prepared a Kingdom in which they may live forever, if they so desire. But notwithstanding my teachings, men, and those who assumed high places in what was called the Christian church, imposed doctrines so at variance with the Truth that, in these latter days, men, in the exercise of an enlightened freedom, and of reason, have become infidels, and have turned away from God and His Love, and have thought and taught that man himself is sufficient for his own salvation.

The truth and errors in the Bible; Closing of the Celestial Heavens 20 Aug 2016 23:53 #7725

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

I wonder, are we in the latter days and if so how long do the latter days last before the closing of the celestial heavens?

I've wondered the same thing Ian and have had a strong inclination that we are in these latter days. And further that the Celestial Kingdom will close soon. A question lingers however in my mind as this conflicts with what we read that the gates won't close until the Law of Eventual Harmony is fulfilled when all of God's children will either become perfected in their natural love or become a Divine Angel. My conflict with this is that mankind on both earth and in the spirit world is so far from this eventual harmony that I don't see it happening anytime soon or in many thousands of years to come. How can we be in the last days if mankind has not developed their natural love to a state of perfection? To be perfectly honest, this is one alleged truth in the messages that Padgett received that I have conflict with.

The truth and errors in the Bible; Closing of the Celestial Heavens 21 Aug 2016 01:42 #7726

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ian, I searched the archives and found your response to this question over 5 years ago.
~

Hi Dan,
This is one of the subjects that is not thoroughly explained in the messages, they say it is going to happen but God has not revealed to them when it will happen, and there is probably a very good reason for this or they would know and would reveal it to us.
You said
I mention this because I believe the withdrawl occurs after all of us, here on earth and in the spirit world are restored to the perfection that existed with the first parents before their fall and basically make our choice about accepting God's Divine Love or not as our salvation.
I checked the messages to do with this subject and found this will be, and become in the snippet below, which implies that mortals who have not achieved the restored perfection will be excluded also, which further implies that the closing of the Celestial Heavens is going to happen while mortals are in different conditions of soul development.
~

Until the time comes when the Father shall withdraw from man and spirit the privilege of obtaining this Divine Love and Essence, which time will bring the second death, these spirits and all spirits and mortals will have the opportunity of seeking for and finding the way to the Celestial Spheres and Immortality. But after that time, this privilege will no longer exist. Then, those spirits and mortals who have not found and followed the Way of that privilege will be, and become, only the perfect beings, as were their first parents. They will have no assurance of immortality, or even continuous life, and that dissatisfaction and longing for something unknown will be theirs.

They will remain only the created beings in spirit body, soul, and mind. And as the first parents had all the qualities that these restored men will have, yet fell, then why may it not be that these latter will also fall, and that there may come some change in the individualized spirit that will destroy that individuality and dissolve it into its elements of pre-creation?

No spirit knows that such a change will take place - that the perfect spirit will not always retain the same individuality, or that the happiness of such spirit will not always exist. And neither does any spirit know that these things will continue to be.

Then, why should God's children not choose that course which leads to Divinity and certainty of immortality and progress, rather than the one which leads to limitation of progress and happiness, and to uncertainty of immortality?"
The Destiny of the Man Who Does Not Have the Divine Love in His Soul

~

As I read this part of the message; Then, those spirits and mortals who have not found and followed the Way of that privilege will be, and become, only the perfect beings, as were their first parents, it appears to me the message refers to after the Kingdom closes, not before. You say the Kingdom may close during different conditions of soul development.

I tend to agree with this supposition but this message doesn't read that way to me because the previous sentence reads; But after that time, this privilege will no longer exist.
Please help me to understand your thinking here. A part of me believes this is true but I've yet read any supporting messages that speak to this possibility.