Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group

TOPIC:

Re:The True Explanations for Many of Jesus' Sayings and Parables are in these Messages 24 Feb 2011 20:27 #4069

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
Jesus:
When on earth, I taught the doctrine of salvation only through the workings of the Holy Spirit in fulfilling the commandments of the Father.
Mere belief in me or in my name without this Love will never enable any man to become the possessor of this Love. Hence the saying that all sins against me, or even against God's Commandments may be forgiven men, but the sin against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven them, neither while on earth nor when in the spirit world.
This means that so long as a man rejects the influences of the Spirit, he sins against it; and such sin prevents him from receiving this Divine Love. Hence in that state, he cannot possibly be forgiven and be permitted to enter into the Celestial Kingdom of the Father.

The Divine Love of the Father and the New Birth of the Soul

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:The True Explanations for Many of Jesus' Sayings and Parables are in these Messages 24 Feb 2011 20:38 #4070

• Ian
Luke:
Nowhere, not even in the Bible, is there any saying of Jesus to the effect that God is tripartite, consisting of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost; and, as a fact, never did Jesus when on earth teach any such doctrine, but only this: that the Father is God and the only God, and that he, Jesus, is his son and the first fruits of the resurrection from the dead, and that the Holy Ghost is God's messenger for conveying the Divine Love, and as such, the comforter.

I know that in some of the Gospels, as now contained in the Bible and adopted as canonical, it is said, in effect, that the Godhead consists of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost - these three are one - but such Gospels do not contain the truth in this respect and are not the same Gospels that were originally written. These original Gospels have been added to and taken from in the passing of the years and in the copying and the recopying that occurred before the adoption of the same.
The mystery of the Godhead, three in one is a myth. There is no mystery that men should not know

Re:The True Explanations for Many of Jesus' Sayings and Parables are in these Messages 01 Mar 2011 11:40 #4091

• Ian
Jesus:
Now, as I have written you before, all this can be accomplished only through the operation of the new birth, that is the inflowing into the soul of man of the divine love of the Father. This love contains the essence of God's Divinity and when man obtains it he is then of the same essence as the Father and for the first time becomes a part of the divine and fitted to inhabit the celestial heavens. In no other way can man partake of this nature. And it does not require much reasoning to show the logical truth of this statement, for man in his earthly affairs and in his material experiments in producing compounds from elements, applies the same principle that I assert in my statement: “The dough cannot be leavened unless leaven is placed in the batch”.

So you see that without this divine love entering into the soul it will be impossible for the natural man to become the divine angel. Beliefs and creeds and doctrines and sacrifices cannot work this transformation. And even though the beliefs may be without doubt, and the creeds and doctrines satisfactory and the sacrifices without end, yet they will all be futile to change the soul of the mere man into the soul of the divine angel.
And all this, in part, is why man should seek to obtain the divine love and become an inhabitant of the celestial spheres.
Why the Divine Love is Necessary to Become an Inhabitant of the Celestial Heavens

Re:The True Explanations for Many of Jesus' Sayings and Parables are in these Messages 05 Mar 2011 22:34 #4114

• Ian
Jesus:
The Father is Himself, Alone. There is no other God besides Him, and no other God to be worshiped.

I am His teacher of Truth, and am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, because in me are those attributes of goodness and knowledge which fit me to show the Way and to lead men to eternal life in the Father, and to teach them that God has prepared a Kingdom in which they may live forever, if they so desire. But notwithstanding my teachings, men, and those who assumed high places in what was called the Christian church, imposed doctrines so at variance with the Truth that, in these latter days, men, in the exercise of an enlightened freedom, and of reason, have become infidels, and have turned away from God and His Love, and have thought and taught that man himself is sufficient for his own salvation.

The time has come when men must be taught to know that, while the teachings of these professed authorities on the Truths of God are all wrong, they, these same men, are in error when they refuse to believe in God and in my teachings. What my teachings are, I know, is difficult to understand from the writings of the New Testament, for I never said many things contained therein, and many things that I did say are not written therein.

I AM NOW GOING TO GIVE TO THE WORLD THE TRUTHS AS I TAUGHT THEM WHEN ON EARTH, AND MANY THINGS THAT I NEVER DISCLOSED TO MY DISCIPLES OR INSPIRED OTHERS TO WRITE.
When James E. Padgett's Soul Development Was Sufficient to Permit Jesus To Write, the Following Informative Message Was Received

Re:The True Explanations for Many of Jesus' Sayings and Parables are in these Messages 06 Mar 2011 13:12 #4116

• Ian
Jesus:
No man who has lived and died has escaped, and no man who shall hereafter die can escape this judgment unless, in a Way provided by the Father in His Love, he comes into harmony with the laws requiring harmony. "As a man soweth so shall he reap" is as true as is the fact that the sun shines upon the just and the unjust alike. Memory is man's storehouse of good and evil, and memory does not die with the death of the man's physical body. On the contrary, memory becomes more alive - all alive - and nothing is left behind or forgotten when the spirit man casts off the encumbrance and benumbing and deceiving influences of the only body of man that was created to die.

Judgment is real, and men must come to it face to face. Want of belief, unbelief, or indifference, or the application to men's lives of the saying "sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof," will not enable men to avoid the judgment or the exactions of its demands.

There is a Way, though, in which men may turn the judgment of death into the judgment of life, inharmony into harmony, suffering into happiness, and judgment itself into a thing to be desired. Elsewhere we have written of this Way open to all men, and I will not attempt to describe it here.
After Death, the Judgment: What It Is and What It Is Not.

Re:The True Explanations for Many of Jesus' Sayings and Parables are in these Messages 15 Mar 2011 13:47 #4161

• Ian
Jesus:
Of course, every spirit ever born is to the Father the object of His care, and He makes no distinction between the spirits and mortals that He has created and wants every one of them to inhabit His kingdom and partake of those things which He has provided for them and which are beyond their conception in the greatness of the grandeur and beauty of these things. And He calls to all His creatures to come and partake of these great provisions that He has made for them, and no creature is refused the gift of these things, or heard to ask and not be answered with their bestowal.

Yet, when that man or spirit who has this great boon and the way shown by which he can receive these gifts, refuses, or neglects to follow that way or to receive these gifts in the way ordained by the Father, then all these great gifts are withdrawn from him and never after the great day of separation will he have the privilege of receiving them. And men cannot say that the Father is unjust or unmerciful or unloving, because He forever thereafter shuts the door to these privileges or the opportunity of receiving them. Men have rejected His gift and neglected to search His plans for their great happiness, and consequently they will have no right to complain when they, like the foolish virgins, find the door shut against them.

So I say, men must realize the necessity of putting on the wedding garments and of filling their lamps with oil in order to be admitted into the kingdom. I will not herein tell the way in which men must prepare themselves for an entrance into this kingdom of the Father, for it would take too long, but I will in a future message explain this fully. But I will say before closing that if men will pray to the Father for the inflowing into their souls of His divine love, and have faith, they will find themselves on the true way to become inhabitants of His kingdom.
Why Man Must Receive this Divine Love in Order to be Admitted to the Kingdom of Heaven, or Celestial Kingdom