Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re:Divine Love Comes Only in Response to the Soul's Longings 18 Jun 2011 18:38 #4567

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
I started having very strong soul longings while I was at work yesterday. While my mind was preoccupied on a very long project, my soul was in complete control of something that it really wanted... God's Divine Love and it was getting it. :)

Later on, when I took a break, I was thinking about how my mind can be randomly sorting through all kinds of different things that are not related to my soul longings, but yet, my soul longings are there anyway. Then it came to me that this is a very big thing... our soul longings... bigger than what we think and what our mental desires are at the moment.

Once our soul has received God's Divine Love to a certain degree, well, its desires become paramount and even though sometimes we may skip a day or two of receiving the Love, this is but a mere blip in the road, because our soul is now in the driver's seat and even though we think we're not ready to go along for the ride... well, maybe we need to quit thinking about it and enjoy and look forward to all the possibilities. :cheer:

To say that we are all extremely blessed to have God's Divine Love in our souls is an understatement. Thank you Heavenly Father for your wonderful and joyous gift.

With Lots of Love,
Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Divine Love Comes Only in Response to the Soul's Longings 28 Jan 2021 23:19 #8326

• Joan
My soul longings have intensified these past nine and a half years since I wrote that last post on 11 June 2011... and may I say that I'm a joyous happy camper!   Thank you, God.

I now recall how it was in the beginning when I read the Prayer for Divine Love. It flowed into my soul in a very small quanitity near my heart, but it was effective in helping me to understand that I was, indeed, receiving God's Greatest Gift. 

Over the years, it's been such a blessing to receive Divine Love without the need to read or remember a prayer. I do believe it's one of God's little miracles that makes a powerful impact on my soul's condition. To which I humbly thank God for His awesome Divine Love and His awesomeness, too! 

May this blessing be felt far and wide over the whole earth and in the spirit world as God's Divine Love is still available to receive.

With Love,
Joan

Re:Divine Love Comes Only in Response to the Soul's Longings 29 Jan 2021 11:28 #8327

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Here we are Joan discussing our soul's longings and God's Love and Presence. It's so exciting to see how our Heavenly Father works in all our lives. His magnitude has grown significantly over the last decade for me as he's always in the background and never missing. I may not be always be aware of His Presence but that is changing as He is increasing in my life. At one time I thought He was so elusive and it was like a game of hide and seek to find Him. He's not as well hidden as He used to be. He sticks out like a sore thumb now, my Hi Viz special friend. I love you Father and you know I like poking you with some homespun humor.

Loving y'all, 
Dan 

Divine Love Comes Only in Response to the Soul's Longings 29 Jan 2021 20:37 #8332

• Joan
Well, Dan, I've learned to always keep Kleenex nearby because after reading your post, I began thinking about my love for God... and here come the tears. Happy tears. We are truly blessed.

• Page: