Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Evolution: True or False? 05 Feb 2011 16:08 #3965

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
So is the theory of evolution a fact or a fantasy? Apparently, Charles Darwin, the author of Origin of the Species, felt it was a fact at the time of the development of his theory in the 1850s.

But Jesus reveals the real truth that Darwin's theory is pure fantasy in the following message as received by James Padgett on January 15, 1916:

From Jesus:

God never created anything out of nothing, but His creations, such as are perceived by and known to men, were merely the change in form or composition of what had already existed, and always will exist as elements, though there will undoubtedly be changes in form and appearance and in constituent elements in their relation to one another.

God was always existent - a Being without beginning - which idea the finite mind, I know cannot grasp, but it is true; and so also everything which is in the universe today always existed, though not in form and composition as they now are; and as they are they will not continue to be, for change eternal is the law of his universe. I mean as to all things which may be spoken of as having a substance whether they be material or ethereal.

Of course, His Truths never change, and neither do the laws by which the harmony of the universe is preserved and continued perfect.

Now, the earth on which you live did not always have an existence as an earth, and neither did the firmament, and the great galaxy of planets and stars, but they were not created out of nothing, and neither was there chaos, for in God's economy of being there is never any chaos, which, if it should be, would mean the absence of the workings of His laws and harmony.

But the earth and the firmament were created - at one time they had no existence as such, and at a coming time they may cease to have such existence - and this creation was in an orderly way, according to design, with no element of chance entering into it; and such creation was not through what your wise men may call accretion or evolution - that is self evolution - for every new or additional exponent of growth or manifestations of increase was the result of God's laws, which he operated in the creation of the creature.

There is no such thing as self evolution, or that development which arises from the unassisted growth of the thing developed, and this applies to all nature as well as to man.

To grow, to become nearer perfection, implies the decay and disappearance of some elements which have performed their missions and work in the growth of the thing created, and never do the same elements continue in the development of that which the laws in their operations bring to greater and greater perfection.

But in all this work of creation, there are Laws of Disintegration and Apparent Retrogression operating, as well as Laws of Positive Construction and Advancement; and, again, these former laws do not operate by chance, but by design, just as do the latter class of laws. The All Creator knows when, for the purpose of bringing forth the perfect creature - be he man or animal or vegetable or mineral - the Laws of Decay and Retrogression as well as the Laws of Advancement and Increased Effectiveness shall operate, and He never makes a mistake in setting into operation these laws and never pronounces the result of His work, "Not good."

As has been said, a thousand years are as a day with God, and while for many long years it may appear to man that there are retrogression and delay in bringing to perfection a creature of the Creator's works, yet that apparent retrogression is not such a fact, but only a course or method adopted for bringing forth the higher or greater perfection.

I know it is difficult to explain these workings of creation to the finite, earthy mind but you may grasp some conception of what I desire to make known.

Man, in his creation, was not the slow growth as were some of the other creations of God, but was from and at the beginning made perfect, with the exception of the qualities of Divinity and Immortality.

He did not grow from a lower creature, as some of your scientists have proclaimed, by the slow process of evolution, and this a self evolution resulting from inherent qualities which were developed by experience, but he was created the perfect man.

The True Relationship of Man to the Creation of the World and the Origin of Life
TGRA, v.1:253

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Evolution: Fact or Fantasy? 06 Feb 2011 14:15 #3967

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Jesus' explanation of the beginning of material life is one I am in agreement with. The material mind looks at life as the result of cause and effect through it's powers of observation and intellect. This was the mind of Charles Darwin, and appears to many to be a plausible explanation of life's beginning. This I believe is also referred to as "Self Evolution", which obviates the role of God in creation. One could also call this the scientific method of deduction based on observations of causation.

It is without greater intellectual query, that I denounce this "Self Evolution" theory, because it denies the role of God in man's creation and maturation. I'm becoming of the belief that anything that denies the reality of God and purports to be of truth is suspect of being in error. The component of Love and God must form a partnership with all truth to be "true". God is the creator of all life and continues to be the creator of all life and everything in this universe is dependent upon Him for it's life force and existence. The theory of "Self Evolution" reminds me of what got the First Parents in trouble as they thought that they could forge their own way in their "Self Quest" to become a God, independent of the One, True God.

Dan

Re: Evolution: Fact or Fantasy? 07 Feb 2011 19:47 #3974

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
This turns everything around doesn't it, those that pride themselves on scientific knowledge and profess that there is no God cannot explain their own theory, it even goes against all known scientific laws, producing something out of nothing is not even accepted by the scientists.
Kind of hypocritical imo, maybe they are just hiding behind their titles as great men and think that we would not have the audacity to question their laughable rants.

And the boy shouted out, the king is naked, and the people were shocked to hear such nonsense, but another said it too, then another, then the crowd started laughing because it was true, the king was! in the altogether.

• Page: