Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group

TOPIC:

Re:The mission that lies before us. 09 Feb 2011 00:33 #3978

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
Here's another confirmation from John the baptist, this prediction made back in the early 20th century has come true, because these messages have been distributed all over the world.

"I am the same John who appeared in Palestine and announced his coming, and as I told them what was actually to take place, so I tell you what is actually taking place, and you will not only receive the messages of truth which he will write you, but they will also be distributed to all mankind wherever the written languages of the world exist, and are spoken or written.

So you have before you a wonderful and important mission and one that will do more to make true brothers and lovers of the Father, than anything that has happened since the Master was on earth and taught and preached the truths of his Father, and did good to physical man." End quote.

These are early days and the second revelation has just begun as one century is not much time at all.
As I believe was expected, many who came into possession of these messages sought to change them through various manipulations, much of the history since these revelations came into the world is not very pretty, and sadly many of the various attempts to ridicule these messages of truth still persist today. I'll spare you the details.

But I consider this a new day, it feels like a good day to do some good work, as if the messages have just come into the world, I think too, that it is best to leave the past alone and begin now and build the foundation that will not crumble this time, in the hope that in the future the builders will find it easy to build upon a solid foundation that is solely based upon Jesus' messages of salvation to all mankind.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:The mission that lies before us. 09 Feb 2011 06:00 #3979

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
From Aaron, the brother of Moses:

"...I experienced the want of this Divine Love for many thousand years before the coming of Jesus and the rebestowal of this Divine Love, which is the only thing in all God's universe that can bring to man immortality.

So let this great truth be preached to all the world, and let man know that until he gets this Divine Love, he can never become immortal..."

Aaron went on to write that he had many experiences teaching Hebrew children that there was only one God and he was given unusual powers in his contest with the magicians of the Egyptian Pharaohs. And after his mission was accomplished, the powers were removed. He further wrote:

"This power is still existing and, should the occasion arise again, it will be given to the instrumentality that may be selected to do the will of the Father. Even as to Jesus, who had the greatest power conferred upon him of any mortal that ever lived, this power was given him by the angels of God in obedience to the commands of the Father.

I cannot explain to you now in what way these commands were given by God, for you would not understand me, if I should make the attempt. But suffice it to say, that the higher angels have such soul perceptions that they can receive and understand these instructions of the Father. All this is, I know, strange to you, but it is true, and because you do not understand, you must not doubt that there is such a close relationship between God and His Celestial spirits that they know what the Will of the Father is."

Aaron, a Prophet of the Old Testament, Discusses Immortality and the Necessity for Divine Love

I believe that we will also be given powers by our Father to do His will when the time and conditions are right. It is because of a spiritual experience that I had a little over a year ago when I was taken to the spirit world and I was told by God to go tell everyone that He is our Father. And this was the second time that I heard Him say these words.

As we learned from Aaron, his mission was to tell everyone that there was only one God and it appears that the majority of religions believe this. So now God's new message to His children is "God is our Father."

Blessings in Divine Love,
Joan

Re:The mission that lies before us. 09 Feb 2011 14:16 #3981

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

I pray that my thoughts here-in speak with truth and love. The time has come for a new revival of the Master's teachings of the availability of God's Love as a transformative experience of the human soul that so attracted the early followers of Jesus. I have been of the wrong belief that few would come to the Fountainhead of the Father's Love and drink of his cool waters. This in part was based on an observation of the contemporary Divine Love movement today which has languished.

It is said that the speed of the pack is according to the speed of the leader/s. Those who assumed leadership in this movement have not totally embraced Jesus' teachings and mix it with other teachings and denigrate his messages of truth that were written through James Padgett. Others have created a media blackout on any future communication with the Master and other Celestial Spirits, saying that enough of God's truths have been delivered to enable the soul's transformation through the Father's Love. However this fires the CEO of this movement, Jesus, by removing him from the leadership of present day Divine Love projects and works losing out on his active leadership and guidance.

With such fragmentation of those who have assumed leadership of this movement, it is no wonder that little has been accomplished and the numbers are small. As a disciple of Jesus, we have an opportunity to envision a new movement of men and women and children who will flock to the bosom of God's Love and discover the joy that we too have been blessed to experience. The time is ripe now for this revival of love to sweep across the land and lead seekers to the Heart of God. We need leaders who will step away from the status quo and listen to the guidance of their hearts and their spirit guides to rally others to the Heavenly Father. As Ian has said it so well, the past is in the past and we can take the benefit of our experiences and grow from them and make us a more sensitive and loving soul that only wants to serve their Heavenly Father in the building of His Kingdom. Many that have worked through their demons and past issues are nearly done with this prepatory work of the soul's expiation. Soon, there will be no excuse or personal reasons to not follow our missions. It is also no accident that we find ourselves here having these discussions about this new revival of the Father's Love.

Your loving brother in Christ,
Dan

Re:The mission that lies before us. 09 Feb 2011 21:37 #3982

• Joan
Great posts, Ian and Dan.

As Jesus said in this message, it doesn't take a highly developed mind to understand the truths.

The Truths Maybe Understood By The Simple -- Does not require a highly developed mind
What it does take, though, is a willingness on our part to embrace the teachings and make them our own and not deviate off the beaten path.

As it is our choice to follow our Father's Will and do what we can do to spread the good news then, once again, I believe that He will give us His blessing. After all, we know it's all about God's Divine Love, the greatest gift we could ever possess.

Love and blessings,
Joan

Re:The mission that lies before us. 11 Feb 2011 04:03 #3988

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I did a quick study on the early church that followed the teachings of Jesus and why they were so successful.

1. Because they were truly converted to Christ
A. True conversion is a genuine and complete change in one's life, forever.

When we seek God's Love and invite Him into our heart we have invited a process of expiation and transformation that totally transforms our soul from the image of its creation into the substance of God's being. We no longer live to ourselves alone as we have now partnered with God in an eternal relationship that can never be lost or taken from us.

2. Because they were not ashamed to preach the Gospel
A. It is written in Acts 5:28; They filled Jerusalem with the doctrine of Christ
B. They went everywhere preaching the Word (Acts 8:4-5).
C. They did not cease to teach and to preach the message of Christ; publicly in the temple, and privately from house to house.

It takes a certain boldness to fill these shoes and to preach the good news of God's Love to the whole world, as our true salvation. Paul said the Gospel was preached to every creature under heaven and neither were they ashamed to defend the truth. How does one speak so boldly without offending others who may not want to hear about salvation? I'm sure though that the early Christians may have not picked a target market however, like Paul said, shared the good news of the availability of God's Love as our salvation with everyone. I think there is also a readiness or soul condition one has to attain to, to be spirit led rather than driven by an intellectual idea to teach the good news of God's Love. In other words we need to be able to walk the talk.

3. Because they had a deep love for each other
A. Their love for one another was not just words but in action

As brothers and sisters in Christ we share a special bond united in God's Love. True brotherhood is experienced when we share with one another the Love that God has planted in our hearts. God's Love, as a soul's possession is the best ingredient for solidarity between us. It can transcend differences of opinions, emotion and drama that is often devisive in our relationships with one another.

4. Because they put the Kingdom absolutely first.
A. To the early church the kingdom was the pearl of great price (Matt. 13:46).
B. Seek first the Kingdom of God and all else will be added unto you. (Matt. 6:33).

What is the Kingdom of God? It is said that heaven is a state of mind as well as a place of being. The Kingdom of God that Jesus taught his early followers is the Kingdom that he established upon his demise. Until that time no such kingdom existed as God's Grace/Love was not available under the old covenant with God. Upon Jesus' appearance on earth came the potential for all of us to become as Christ and experience the same New Birth of the soul that happened to him. When the mortal soul is totally transformed by God's Love, it is fitted according to it's soul condition to enter into the Kingdom of God and inherit the gift of immortality. Putting first the Kingdom means to put first the seeking of God's Love as the means to enable us to attract seekers of truth and to show through our example the Love of our Creator Soul.

Re:The mission that lies before us. 11 Feb 2011 05:57 #3989

• Joan
John also enlightens us in the following message that those Christians had the gift of communicating with departed spirits, and it was totally accepted and they believed them. And because of this close communion and harmony with these spirits, they were given the power of healing.

"Among my children, or believers in the Christian religion, were many persons who had the power or gift of communicating with the spirits of the departed, and they did so communicate; and such communications were made known to the rest of the congregation and were believed by them. And, hence, my injunction against communion with those spirits who were not believers in Christ.

You must not think that this is the only age in which spirits communicate with mortals, for I must tell you that in my time, it was much more common than now. And when worshiping in our congregations and in our other gatherings, and often in private, we had these communications.

This was an important part of the services of our meetings, and one that kept us in constant harmony with the soul power of those who lived in the spirit form, and from whom we received powers of healing and of doing good in many other ways.

In those days, healing the sick and doing kindred things were a very important part of our work as Christians. We believed what Jesus had told us on earth, and we increased our faith, and performed many works which the people, who did not believe as we did, thought were miracles.

To us, the healing of the sick, and the doing of these other things, were just as natural as eating and sleeping. I tell you that our faith then was a certainty. We possessed the Substance that Paul speaks of, and we expected to do these things, just as we expected to breathe and be able to do material good to our brothers."

Many Spirits Will Try to Communicate with Man and Attempt to Teach False Doctrines

As we are guided by our Father in the type of work that we shall do, it seems very reasonable to me that we will also be given these powers.

Love and blessings,
Joan