Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group

TOPIC:

Re: The mission that lies before us. 22 Jan 2021 21:25 #8307

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
This is an enlightening thread created by Ian in 2011, which I'm bringing back to the top of the posts, as it explains what exactly is the "mission that lies before us."

Ten years later... how was it back then? I hope the new reader will enjoy reading our posts.

With Love,
Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The mission that lies before us. 24 Jan 2021 04:33 #8310

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
I truly believe that God and Jesus will guide us in this next phase of our mission. Rather than being only Digital Disciples, I believe that we will venture forth on the outside and connect with people like we've never done before. It's very easy to write about our Divine Love experiences (and I enjoy this forum immensely), but at some time in the future, we will be walking examples of Divine Love - showing to others the effects of God's Greatest Gift in ourselves - by our sweet and gentle nature, our never-ending smiles of happiness and love, our inner calm and peace, and especially our compassionate nature for our brothers and sisters who may be in need of God's help. And it's through this help that we give them that they will learn of the Way, the Truth and the Life that Jesus taught.

This is my prayer.

With Love,
Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.