Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group

TOPIC:

Re:The mission that lies before us. 06 Apr 2011 11:46 #4331

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
Are we really enlightened about our mission here in the world?
As far as I can see, we are the representatives of the greatest truths ever to come into this world, not only that, but they are from God Himself, delivered through Jesus the greatest person in history and the greatest spirit in the heavens. Who else out there is doing what we are trying to do? all the previous attempts to reveal the truths failed because the people involved, succumbed to their own personal ambitions and estranged ideas which served only as a dead end for the revealing of the truth.

What we have before us is the truth of a souls salvation for the greatest creation of all God's creations, better known as human beings here on earth.
If we don't realise this mission now, When we get into the spirit world we definitely will, then we will see that we had the mission and privilege to do the greatest work in all the universe, which is simply, helping souls to find the truth, which undoubtedly leads to God, our Father and giver of everything we will ever need throughout all eternity.

Here's a paragraph from Jesus telling Mr Padgett what his own mission really is about.
Quote.
Jesus:
If, as you say, he will seek that Divine Love, and pray to the Father in faith, and believe that the Father will bestow it upon him, he will receive it; and when he receives it in sufficient abundance all sin that he may have committed will be blotted out. No further will he have to pay the penalties of his deeds of sin and error.

This is what I came principally to teach mankind. When I said, "as you sow, so shall you reap," I meant this to be the law of God as applied to the natural man as well as to everything else in nature; but that law is subject to be set aside so far as its operations on the souls of men are concerned, by the soul of man receiving in sufficient abundance, the Divine Love. And when the Great Love of the Father is sought and received by the soul of man in sufficient abundance, the law of compensation is made non-effective and the law of Love becomes supreme, and man is relieved from the penalties of his sins.

Yes, I know how men reason about this matter, and that is the great stumbling block that prevents them from receiving this Divine Love, and believing that it is efficacious in saving them from paying the penalties of their sins. Well, you now see what I am trying to do, and I am so well satisfied that you will make a success of your work, that I feel more than ever certain that my messages will be understood and given to the world. End quote.
In My Father's House There Are Many Mansions

So the truths have been given, what is the work that needs to be done then?
Well Jesus says it in this paragraph and if you read it carefully, you will see other things too that give answers to many untruths that have been passed down throughout the ages.

Much love and wishing you success in the work you do, Ian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:The mission that lies before us. 09 Apr 2011 00:42 #4343

• Ian
Jesus:
"I will now tell you what this Divine Love means to everyone who has received it. He is in a condition of perfect peace, and his happiness is beyond all comparison, and he is not willing that anything or power shall lead him to those things that are not in accord with the Divine Love and God's laws of harmony. He is not only happy, but is away beyond the lower spirits in intellectual development and knowledge of the spiritual things of the Father."

This is one of the paragraphs that stand out for me from the messages, "He/She is not willing that anything or power shall lead him/her to those things that are not in accord with the Divine Love and God's laws of harmony."

Until this condition of at-onement with God is reached we are going to see disharmony in this world. There is no merit in pointing the finger at the leaders or their followers we find fault in, they don't know what they are doing because they are acting out of a lower soul development. It is the people that decide whether they know it or not, and if any of them who are in the same condition as the people they dislike came into a position of earthly power, would they end up making decisions that other people disagreed in? Probably yes I think, they would be tempted and they would succumb to the wishes of those who really rule this world.
In fact they would never get into any position of earthly power without their acknowledgment, so how can anything change on this planet when the course of peoples lives is decided by other people of lower soul conditions?

Jesus:
"But a great many men have ceased to know, or have never known, that God is the Creator of all things, and that all creation is dependent upon Him for its very existence, and in their assurance and self importance they have assumed and professed to believe that their progress or salvation depends upon their own efforts, and that these efforts are sufficient to bring about this state of purity or harmony with God's laws and desires.
But in this men are mistaken, for there is nothing in them that is Divine, and there never will be when they depend upon their own selves to progress to this state of perfection."

If it is true love, peace and harmony people really want then they should pray to the only one who can give it, their God, their creator, the Father of all.
Maybe most are not willing to do this because of various reasons, but instead want more things, a higher status, a better job, more earthly fun and entertainment! and that means that they do the will of the people that make the rules, then they become slaves to the system of man, which is not the system of God.

Sometimes I wonder how life on earth would be if the people that came before us had achieved what Jesus states in the first paragraph, at-onement with God, there would be no wars or strife, no destruction of anything, no empires built and fallen, no rich and poor, all would know that every other person were equally their brothers or sisters and only progression as Gods laws of progression would apply.
Imagine building the future doing everything correctly, this would be a completely different world, something none of us here can even imagine. But if this is the goal of humanity and humanity rely only upon themselves, humanity will never see this on earth. Empires will come and go as before and we live in one of these empires today and it will crumble and fall as all the others did.

So every closed door means that another door opens and it is up to people individually which door they open. These messages from Jesus represents a new door, a door that was closed 2000 years ago when Jesus first revealed the truth that God revealed to him, and in these times this door is opened again, and how blessed we are in these times to have this knowledge before us, and how sad it is that so very few seek it and find it and follow the instructions that lead to at-onement with their Heavenly Father.
The only way to the deep and true longings of our souls is through the truths Jesus revealed and Jesus says go to God and all will be well, this is the way, the truth and the life, God is near if we seek Him and God performs what we think are miracles.
Love, Ian

Re:The mission that lies before us. 06 Jun 2011 05:20 #4533

• Holly
  • Thank you received: 0
Ian wrote:

Are we really enlightened about our mission here in the world? As far as I can see, we are the representatives of the greatest truths ever to come into this world, not only that, but they are from God Himself, delivered through Jesus the greatest person in history and the greatest spirit in the heavens. Who else out there is doing what we are trying to do? all the previous attempts to reveal the truths failed because the people involved, succumbed to their own personal ambitions and estranged ideas which served only as a dead end for the revealing of the truth.

What we have before us is the truth of a souls salvation for the greatest creation of all God's creations, better known as human beings here on earth. If we don't realize this mission now, When we get into the spirit world we definitely will, then we will see that we had the mission and privilege to do the greatest work in all the universe, which is simply, helping souls to find the truth, which undoubtedly leads to God, our Father and giver of everything we will ever need throughout all eternity.

Thank you, Ian, for declaring this truth. Yes, we are the representatives of the greatest truths. What is our mission? To be the pioneers of the greatest adventure known to man - to become our Father's children in His True Essence, His Divine children. That is why it is so important to possess as much Divine Love in our souls as possible. As we show the power of God's transforming Love in our lives, these truths will spread like a wild fire. If His Love can change us, it can change anyone. We, as pioneers, will show others how it is done. I say "we", but you know that it only takes one. :)

Love, Holly

Re:The mission that lies before us. 11 Jun 2011 11:56 #4539

• Ian
You said it all Holly, as our love of our Father increases and our soul's become more and more filled with His Divine love, we will make Jesus' mission a success and show that the truth that we all need to know is here in the world and is now accessible and easily found for the seeker who searches for the real truth.
I pray that our prayers and love combined acts as a power to draw people to the truth of the salvation of their soul, so that they too may feel the wonderment of God's love and hence know their creator as He really is.

As for me, when I first received a portion of God's Divine Love, I knew for certain that this was the way, everything else fell into place and my decision was made, how easy it was! though the road was long and winding which led me here and there, so many dead ends, so many people who say they know, so many distractions.
But those that persevere in their search for truth will find it, not to prove that their belief/truth is correct, not to prove another's belief/truth is correct, but to search for Thee Truth, which may then prove, or disprove their belief/truth or another's belief/truth.
Beliefs may be true or false and a false belief may even appear to be true and beyond questioning, a belief based on truth though will one day become a real truth for the believer, as it was a truth all along.

Love and Truth to all, Ian

Re: The mission that lies before us. 02 Nov 2013 14:18 #6022

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
Ian wrote:

You said it all Holly, as our love of our Father increases and our soul's become more and more filled with His Divine love, we will make Jesus' mission a success and show that the truth that we all need to know is here in the world and is now accessible and easily found for the seeker who searches for the real truth.

I love what you wrote here, Ian. This mission is as important to us as it was to Jesus while he walked the earth. As teachers of these spiritual truths, may God and the Angels influence truth seekers to find this website and forum so they may be privileged to learn and embrace Jesus' teachings.

Love and blessings,
Joan

Re: The mission that lies before us. 17 Nov 2014 22:53 #6740

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
This is such a wonderful thread, I had to bring it back to Recent Topics for everybody to read.

As you will see, Ian started it almost four years ago and his words still resonate and ring true to the reason we are here doing our Father's Will and sharing our Divine Love experiences in the hopes that Truth Seekers will do what we did... accept and love Jesus' teachings and then they themselves will go out into the world and shout the good news of God's Divine Love from the rooftops!

We know that as we enlighten others, God smiles and I have no doubt, Jesus does as well.

May our loving Heavenly Father continue to bless our efforts and help us along the way when the need arises.

Love and blessings,
Joan